Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Feel Like You Missed Out on Your 20s?

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
Latest red pill cope:

As I've reached my mid 30's, I'm meeting more and more guys my age who feel like they missed out on their 20's and that now it's 'too late' for them. I see this with career, looks / body but the WORST with sex and women. I've heard from guys in their 30's, 40's and 50's saying no women will like them not they're an 'old man'. I've even heard some (respectfully) dumbass 20 yr olds saying it's too late for them because they missed out on the college experience and now they don't know if they'll ever get laid.

Your life is your life, it doesn't matter what the fuck someone else is doing, or how old some other guy is. Also keep in mind that at every age milestone someone a decade older will wish they're your age.

So now I'll talk to all the guys 30 and above, who feeling like they've missed the boat on sex because you're too old. You have an advantage that the guy in his 20's doesn't have. You have insecurity. You have that feeling of dread or impending doom that you have missed your golden opportunity to get laid. Yes, I get it doesn't feel good, I was there at 28. I had a breakdown because up until that point I'd only ever had a few abusive girlfriends and a miserable sex life with women I wasn't even attracted to. I was terrified of becoming an old man that would die with regret.

The fear that: I'd hit my 30's and be old and unfuckable, was the best motivation I could ever have. It means I busted my ass for 6-12 months and got my shit together.

The insecurity means you'll try so much harder because you can look at your wasted time, look at your age and use that as the biggest motivator to kick your ass into gear.

No matter how much a 20 something yr old tried, he can never feel that same feeling, that FOMO, the worry that your ship has sailed.

If you don't believe that it's possible for you to get laid now you're 30+ you need to go out and find guys that are your age or older that get laid. Find, athletes, musicians, actors, celebrities or even friends with their shit together. Find anyone to prove yourself wrong.

If you haven't gotten laid, change your sob story and find evidence that you CAN get laid. Your past doesn't need to dictate your future. Draw a line in the sand and say: "That was the past, but that is going to fucking change. I WILL make my [30's, 40's, 50's] the best decade of my life."

That's exactly what I did at 28. Those were the last 2 years of my 20's and I went on blind faith that it would get better. And then I went out there, hit the gym, lost weight, fixed my style, talked to a tonne of women and made it happen.

You need to be playing to win, because if you keep repeating to yourself: "I can't get laid as 30+ yr old, guy " you will make that happen. The universe won't hand you pussy, YOU need to make it happen. Crying about your past will only punish the current and future version of yourself. What does that achieve? By repeating your limiting beliefs you curse yourself to a doomed future.

If you missed out on your 20's go out there and change your future. Because if you don't make the most of your time right now you'll just have another decade of regret and misery.

I don't get how someone who has already failed their entire life, while everyone around him was succeeding, will finally and miraculously make it work and get sex/gf in their 30s and 40s, when he's balding, may have health problems, poor financial prospects, trauma, etc. Women don't understand, don't empathize, don't care. They'll simply find someone who hasn't gone true all this shit.

I'm in my 20s but I feel like it's already over

The fear that: I'd hit my 30's and be old and unfuckable, was the best motivation I could ever have. It means I busted my ass for 6-12 months and got my shit together.
Soyboy problems. At 30 they are already "old" and unfuckable. :feelskek: As if at 20 they fought off women who wanted to rape them.

nothing happened in my teens, and nothing has happened in my twenties thus far (am 25). Each day just gets worse

I will try to use this as Lifefuel

Missing on your teenage years is the most brutal :feelsUnreal:

If you missed that boat, nothing will ever come close to that!

Missing on your teenage years is the most brutal :feelsUnreal:

If you missed that boat, nothing will ever come close to that!
True, the teen-love pill again.....

Without it you'll be always trying to catch up in life, but the moment is already gone.

I'll risk saying that teen-love is the single most important moment of a life.

Without it you'll be always trying to catch up in life, but the moment is already gone.

:cryfeels:

Most normies will see the shit sandwhich life deals them and convince themselves its made of gold. "Its not bad to fear dying of loneliness...that will give you motive to improve, tee hee." But eventually, your lies catch up to you and you catch septic shock. I don't have the energy to do ANYTHING anymore and must live a life of suffering.

Most normies will see the shit sandwhich life deals them and convince themselves its made of gold. "Its not bad to fear dying of loneliness...that will give you motive to improve, tee hee." But eventually, your lies catch up to you and you catch septic shock. I don't have the energy to do ANYTHING anymore and must live a life of suffering.
"Every lie incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid."

As I've reached my mid 30's, I'm meeting more and more guys my age who feel like they missed out on their 20's and that now it's 'too late' for them. I see this with career, looks / body but the WORST with sex and women. I've heard from guys in their 30's, 40's and 50's saying no women will like them not they're an 'old man'.
well, no minimally attractive women will like you, because they need to be top-tier outliers to still be attractive at age 30 these days

no, you won't have an age gap relationship, that's only for high tier men and it's still rare

If you don't believe that it's possible for you to get laid now you're 30+ you need to go out and find guys that are your age or older that get laid. Find, athletes, musicians, actors, celebrities or even friends with their shit together. Find anyone to prove yourself wrong.
no one wants to hang out with you if you are a late virgin, lol

That's exactly what I did at 28. Those were the last 2 years of my 20's and I went on blind faith that it would get better. And then I went out there, hit the gym, lost weight, fixed my style, talked to a tonne of women and made it happen.
i was never fat, lol, the main point here is 'harrass women who actively ignore you and see if anything cool happens'

i haven't even reached my 20s but i still feel i completely missed out

Almost 30, the problem is not missing my 20s but knowing I will miss the rest of my life. :feelsrope:

well, no minimally attractive women will like you, because they need to be top-tier outliers to still be attractive at age 30 these days

no, you won't have an age gap relationship, that's only for high tier men and it's still rare

no one wants to hang out with you if you are a late virgin, lol

i was never fat, lol, the main point here is 'harrass women who actively ignore you and see if anything cool happens'
Agreed. It's why redpillers are such delusional scammers. Their most useful advice is actually just common sense. It's also absurd how they point at top-tier outliers and assume what they do is doable for everyone.

I'm 24 so I already missed out on the better half of my 20s. Unlikely I will ever make the best of the last half unless unicorn virgin foid drops onto my lap and lets me ascend. At the end of the day if you leave your teens without ever getting laid or having a gf it is statistically over for you.

Unlikely I will ever make the best of the last half unless unicorn virgin foid drops onto my lap and lets me ascend.
Bro it is more likely that you win the lottery and get struck by lightning IN THE SAME DAY than that happening. brootal

Mid 20s so it's already over, no one wanted to touch my pp

I accepted a long time ago that I am ugly and will never fuck an attractive woman, I don't feel like I'm missing out.

I'm 29 and feel most of the guys my age who are going to make it already had girlfriends by now, when I stalk social media I see people from years ago all married and settled with kids now whilst I'm trying to make baby steps still.

i missed out on everything

I'm 29 and feel most of the guys my age who are going to make it already had girlfriends by now, when I stalk social media I see people from years ago all married and settled with kids now whilst I'm trying to make baby steps still.
This is also what I observe. If you haven't won life like them by 30 yo, chances are you never will and will always have a horrible existence.

Latest red pill cope:

As I've reached my mid 30's, I'm meeting more and more guys my age who feel like they missed out on their 20's and that now it's 'too late' for them. I see this with career, looks / body but the WORST with sex and women. I've heard from guys in their 30's, 40's and 50's saying no women will like them not they're an 'old man'. I've even heard some (respectfully) dumbass 20 yr olds saying it's too late for them because they missed out on the college experience and now they don't know if they'll ever get laid.

Your life is your life, it doesn't matter what the fuck someone else is doing, or how old some other guy is. Also keep in mind that at every age milestone someone a decade older will wish they're your age.

So now I'll talk to all the guys 30 and above, who feeling like they've missed the boat on sex because you're too old. You have an advantage that the guy in his 20's doesn't have. You have insecurity. You have that feeling of dread or impending doom that you have missed your golden opportunity to get laid. Yes, I get it doesn't feel good, I was there at 28. I had a breakdown because up until that point I'd only ever had a few abusive girlfriends and a miserable sex life with women I wasn't even attracted to. I was terrified of becoming an old man that would die with regret.

The insecurity means you'll try so much harder because you can look at your wasted time, look at your age and use that as the biggest motivator to kick your ass into gear.

No matter how much a 20 something yr old tried, he can never feel that same feeling, that FOMO, the worry that your ship has sailed.

If you haven't gotten laid, change your sob story and find evidence that you CAN get laid. Your past doesn't need to dictate your future. Draw a line in the sand and say: "That was the past, but that is going to fucking change. I WILL make my [30's, 40's, 50's] the best decade of my life."

You need to be playing to win, because if you keep repeating to yourself: "I can't get laid as 30+ yr old, guy " you will make that happen. The universe won't hand you pussy, YOU need to make it happen. Crying about your past will only punish the current and future version of yourself. What does that achieve? By repeating your limiting beliefs you curse yourself to a doomed future.

If you missed out on your 20's go out there and change your future. Because if you don't make the most of your time right now you'll just have another decade of regret and misery.

I don't get how someone who has already failed their entire life, while everyone around him was succeeding, will finally and miraculously make it work and get sex/gf in their 30s and 40s, when he's balding, may have health problems, poor financial prospects, trauma, etc. Women don't understand, don't empathize, don't care. They'll simply find someone who hasn't gone true all this shit.
Generally red pill cope is dogshit and sets you up to get scammed and abused. But on some level, always seen how bad reality is can be unbearable for some. I can understand some wanting to forget what they have become aware of and just focus on making their life as decend as they can, and that might require some false hope for many. The world is just too horrible, always needing to know the brutal truth is a form of epistemological self-harm. You already found out how shit everything is and that knowledge didn't really empower you to change your fate. Now, there is nothing irrational in coping by hoping a bit. A life without hope is not worth living for many, so if no real hope can be found, some false hope will have to do.

I am missing out on my prime years as I type this

I spent my 20's camping skiing and mountain climbing... It was fun!

You just realized that it isn't for you. So why it wouldn't matter if you miss out on your 20s? It isn't meant to be there unless if there's some rare miracle, but most likely that individual was never an incel themselves at the start. As normies tend to have long dry spells.

Soyboy problems. At 30 they are already "old" and unfuckable. :feelskek: As if at 20 they fought off women who wanted to rape them.
Man are Retarded , ( Not talking About our ingroup )

I'm still on my early 20's and regret very little

Did what I wanted to do

Never had aptitude to date or get girls anyway. Played so much videogames it got boring

Latest red pill cope:

It's like thinking you can beat a game on hard mode when you couldn't beat it at easy mode

Lamp Lightbulb GIF by ONE Condoms

Baby Circumcision GIF by Foreskin Revolution

The most important moment in life is when the doctor asks

>Would you like your baby circumcised?

If your parents say yes, you might as well give up then. There’s no point beyond that.

family guy suicide GIF

I was talking to a co-worker about another co-worker that recently committed sewerslide. The guy I was talking to is a gymmaxxed gigamanlet with a Brad face. The guy is like 5’5”, but he has a jawline that could shatter diamonds, truly God’s strangest creation.

Anyways, our co-worker who sewerslided was late 30s, no kids or wife, and all he would really do outside of work is drink, play video games, and listen to heavy metal. This was basically his whole life everyday for the last 15 years. I guess he ran out of copes and decided to move on.

Gymcel Brad was spewing all this motivational garbage about how you always need to he pursuing something and bettering yourself or you’ll end up like video game guy. He said the struggle and improvement is what gives life meaning, and if you fill your days with video games and booze, you’re not living. Then went into this rant about how if women aren’t chasing you, they’re not worth your time.

I didn’t feel like arguing his bluepilled garbage. The results spoke for himself. This dude was late 20s, gymcelled to absolute natty peak, a hard worker, and what did he have to show for it? He has a good but average job, he’s single, and he’s still ranting about self-improoving and getting frustrated with women despite being employed with washboard abs and capped shoulders. Like, do you think it gets better from here, bro? What’s left for you to accomplish to make you worthy of some average whore’s attention who’s likely sucking off a 6’3” drug dealer rn?

In some ways, my older co-worker was based, minus the sewerslide. He saw how stupid and rigged the world was, figured out his place in the world, and decided he’s rather play vidya and drink.

This other dude’s still waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel where all the girls see all his hard work and start licking his balls. I don’t know if he’s a virgin, and I don’t care. His words make it obvious that women don’t come easy to him despite him working 99% harder than most dudes on the planet. The reality is women will always see him as less for being shorter, and no amount of hard work will change that, because women care about the parts of you that can’t be changed.

If they marry a fat fuck tallfag, they can still put their tallfag kid in sports. A shortfag will always be a shortfag.

Regular Season Sport GIF by NBA

He’s trying to self-improov his way to earning some respect and dignity, meanwhile dudes like Lebron are just built like that and live lives he can’t even imagine.

I've thought about this at length. The reality is that once you start getting older, two things happen. One, you realize that your family will very likely no longer exist in 20 years or less I am 29. My parents are in their early 60s. I have maybe 30 years left with them if I'm lucky, likely far less. What this means is that I will be on my own soon. My slightly younger brother is even more autistic than me and likely will die of suicide in his 40s once our parents pass. I expect to be truly alone in the next 20 or so years.

What this means for me is that I have to make a choice. Do I continue to live as a wagie doing wagie shit for the next two decades, inherit what little I get from my parents, split it with my brother, and then either fuck off or check out? I've always wanted a kid, and surrogacy is my plan, but the procedure will cost a lot of money and its something that needs to be very carefully planned. I would need to have my son by 45 so that I can keep up with him during his younger years. So I have 15 or so years to scrap together $200k (the estimated total cost of raising a child) + $60k for the surrogate and eggs. This is doable, but it won't be easy.

The other thing is that if something historical (US civil war or some kind of major war happens), I want to participate in that event on the side of those who are the enemies of the gynocentric order that rules the west. I will be on the first wave of martyrs for our cause if it goes mainstream. My greatest fear is that I'm in my 50s with my teenage son and he and I both end up in the middle of a war or some kind of social upheaval. So its tough honestly.

So in a sense, I am no longer really living for myself. I live either for my genetically superior Chad son, or for whatever blackpill/anti-feminist revolution there is. Its all very complicated tbh. While I never really gymmaxxed as hard as I could have, I can assure myself that even if I did, I still wouldn't have had women approach. The idea that I was born and it was over was very accurate in my case. I had no chance due to my face and height.

Latest red pill cope:

I'm in my 30s myself and I have to say that's the biggest cope nonsense baby boomer piece of crap i've ever read in my either are the type of man who gets laid or you don't. Age doesn't even matter. There are young men with cougars out there but the cougars are only dating chads. There are old farts with young women but the old fuck is a chad. You can be a so-called dumbass 20 year old. Getting pussy and you can be a old fart and get pussy. As long as you are attractive to women. You're either attractive to women or your not. When you get old you get out of shape and uglier And maybe the only advantage is you have more life. Experience and a better financial situation and more responsibilities which is attracted to some women, but that doesn't matter. A lot of women are attracted to wild rock star types or do whatever they want. These men are not going to be fit fathers. But because they're attractive they will get their dick wet.

I didn’t feel like arguing his bluepilled garbage. The results spoke for himself. This dude was late 20s, gymcelled to absolute natty peak, a hard worker, and what did he have to show for it? He has a good but average job, he’s single, and he’s still ranting about self-improoving and getting frustrated with women despite being employed with washboard abs and capped shoulders. Like, do you think it gets better from here, bro? What’s left for you to accomplish to make you worthy of some average whore’s attention who’s likely sucking off a 6’3” drug dealer rn?

In some ways, my older co-worker was based, minus the sewerslide. He saw how stupid and rigged the world was, figured out his place in the world, and decided he’s rather play vidya and drink.
This. Bluepilled people fail to realize women don't care about self-improvement. They don't do it, don't need, it's alien for them. Foids just wait at the finish line and go with the winner, not with the guy that self-improved the most.

Is it possible to self-improve and become a winner? I don't believe so. Become a winner is a lifelong process and dependent on immutable traits. If you are short, didn't experience teen love, wasted years on a useless degree or a great many other things it's already defined that you won't be a winner. You will be able to have a life filled with failures and regrets, though.

Btw, what's a sewerslide?

family guy suicide GIF

I was talking to a co-worker about another co-worker that recently committed sewerslide. The guy I was talking to is a gymmaxxed gigamanlet with a Brad face. The guy is like 5’5”, but he has a jawline that could shatter diamonds, truly God’s strangest creation.

Anyways, our co-worker who sewerslided was late 30s, no kids or wife, and all he would really do outside of work is drink, play video games, and listen to heavy metal. This was basically his whole life everyday for the last 15 years. I guess he ran out of copes and decided to move on.

Gymcel Brad was spewing all this motivational garbage about how you always need to he pursuing something and bettering yourself or you’ll end up like video game guy. He said the struggle and improvement is what gives life meaning, and if you fill your days with video games and booze, you’re not living. Then went into this rant about how if women aren’t chasing you, they’re not worth your time.

This other dude’s still waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel where all the girls see all his hard work and start licking his balls. I don’t know if he’s a virgin, and I don’t care. His words make it obvious that women don’t come easy to him despite him working 99% harder than most dudes on the planet. The reality is women will always see him as less for being shorter, and no amount of hard work will change that, because women care about the parts of you that can’t be changed.

If they marry a fat fuck tallfag, they can still put their tallfag kid in sports. A shortfag will always be a shortfag.

Regular Season Sport GIF by NBA

He’s trying to self-improov his way to earning some respect and dignity, meanwhile dudes like Lebron are just built like that and live lives he can’t even imagine.

This. Bluepilled people fail to realize women don't care about self-improvement. They don't do it, don't need, it's alien for them. Foids just wait at the finish line and go with the winner, not with the guy that self-improved the most.
Excited Kobe Bryant GIF

Life is a 95% luck and then 5% what you do with the luck. People see guys like Kobe Bryant and gush about how hard he worked to get where he’s at. Yes, Kobe worked hard, but he’s also 6’4” with extremely athletic genetics. That being said, there’s plenty, thousands, millions, maybe hundreds of millions of people out there that could do what Kobe did, but won’t, because they won’t make the choices that Kobe did.

But that’s only an option for athletic, tall people, which still isn’t most people. My cousin is 6’5”, and he works a desk job and only played tennis in highschool.

Most people have no chance at all. Of the people that have a chance, 9/10 won’t achieve it. Only a combination of luck + good choices will get you there. Most people fail on the luck part, but the lucky are often lazy.

Most people are here because they’re a part of the unlucky, not the lazy, though I’m sure there’s a few lucky lazy fucks here.

Women don’t care what combination you are. Then only see the results. A 6’4” handsome millionaire is a Chad, it doesn’t matter whether his ratio of luck-to-work is 50/50 or 90/10.
Is it possible to self-improve and become a winner? I don't believe so. Become a winner is a lifelong process and dependent on immutable traits. If you are short, didn't experience teen love, wasted years on a useless degree or a great many other things it's already defined that you won't be a winner. You will be able to have a life filled with failures and regrets, though.
majestic the rock GIF

Absolutely, but only if you have a decent basis + potential.

See, everyone wants to be the best version of themselves. Some people become that. The issue is that for some people, the best version of themselves is still pretty mediocre. Sometimes a lifetime of hardwork and dedication will take you from a loser to an average normie.

A 5’4” ugly dude can work out, work hard, study, get abs, a nice job, a good hair cut, a good car, and at the end of it all, people might just laugh at him a little less.

Dwayne Johnson might’ve have been a normal skinny dude and unimportant. Just a 6’2”, bald, black dude working a regular job at an office. Instead, he’s a muscle superstar actor worth millions. I could never be The Rock, but there’s a lot of people out there that could be and aren’t.

I see this a lot on this site with manlets coping thinking they stunted their height and that’s why they’re 5’6”. The reality is if their genetics didn’t suck, it wouldn’t matter. My cousin is 6’5” with mild scoliosis and pectus evactum. Something likely went wrong during his puberty, and maybe he could’ve been taller if it didn’t. Who fucking cares? He’s still 6’5”. He doesn’t wanna be taller anyways.

Manlets coping saying they might’ve been 5’8” if they did all the right things. My brother-in-law has been obese his whole life, and he’s 6’3”. Regular people don’t care about maximizing their genetic potential because they’re not genetic shit. For them, getting 80% of the way there is still pretty good.

Losers dream up scenarios where they do everything right and become the best person they can be so that they can at least be normal/decent.
Btw, what's a sewerslide?
kill me now barney stinson GIF

Take a guess. I regularly substitute words on this site so it’s harder for whatever bots scrub this to put my text through a word filter.

I guarantee you every post on this shithole gets run through a filter looking for flags to pop up.

My 20s were stolen from me. F8ck this society.