Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone got good paranormal stories?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Got kind of bored of /x/ always only talking about aliens or secret organizations. Green text stories or anything works.

No but /x/ board has been trash for years

This nightmare happened about three years ago. The dream started with me on the phone with my best friend lucas. i said "dude something doesnt feel right about tonight" he replied with "yeah l also feal really wierd almost like someone is watching me ,but its probably nothing. We should get some sleep." so we said good night and hung up i got ready for bed, and so i got in bed and slept for about 2 hours the room got intensely hot like in a oven. I opened my eyes there was this...this thing. It was a black hooded thing about three inches from my face its "face" morphed into all my family's and friend's faces but all with some kind of twisted Cheshire cat smile but but with jagged nasty teeth but the eyes were filled with insanity fueled rage then it morphed in to my face then grabbed my face. Then i woke up in a cold sweat ,crying, and terified at 4 am .

This nightmare happened about three years ago. The dream started with me on the phone with my best friend lucas. i said "dude something doesnt feel right about tonight" he replied with "yeah l also feal really wierd almost like someone is watching me ,but its probably nothing. We should get some sleep." so we said good night and hung up i got ready for bed, and so i got in bed and slept for about 2 hours the room got intensely hot like in a oven. I opened my eyes there was this...this thing. It was a black hooded thing about three inches from my face its "face" morphed into all my family's and friend's faces but all with some kind of twisted Cheshire cat smile but but with jagged nasty teeth but the eyes were filled with insanity fueled rage then it morphed in to my face then grabbed my face. Then i woke up in a cold sweat ,crying, and terified at 4 am .
Must of been one of those nightmares where it feels so realistic that when you wake up from it you’re glad it wasn’t, those are the worse.

I dont know any tbh

Go to Reddit

If anyone has any good stories of summoning succubuses or getting mermaids to suck your dick please post

I never had any ngl

Sounds creepy af.

cute friendly teen girls

I lived in a house that was previously a daycare. We had tons of strange happenings, like our family member swesring to us that one night ehile he was alone something was banging intensely on the door and when he got up, there was scratches. There was actual scratches on that door btw. Another was in the basement, which has a drain and the basement was in the style of a butcher station where they split the animal carcasses to let them drain blood. Shit would happen down there like doors slamming, hearing people talk, etc. Place was shitty as hell, shower water was darkish and the place was full of rot.

My parents house is "haunted".
I hear someone walking and when I check who it is, there's no one there

Watch the sky

Yes.

Not sharing.

/x/ is a board for delusional people who watch the History Channel's Ancient Aliens 24/7.

Wtf bro, Finnish ghosts... Maybe it's a female ghost and it will fuck you. XD

Don't you ever have a feeling that someone special to you is slowly becoming InSAne? Unfortunately, it happened to a friend of mine. His name was pepe. Here's what happened.

Like every boring high school day, I was REALLY bored like always, doodling or doing random things on my desk. Until my friend, Pepe sat in his desk. He then said hello and I replied to him. Nobody ever knew Pepe's full name. Not only that but at random times, he will disappear and always wear that creepy pierott mask.. But who cares? Anyways at lunch, Pepe and I both sat at the table and started talking.

"Hey Pepe?", I asked.

"Hmmm?", He answered.

"Why do you love to wear that mask?", I asked.

"W-w-well maybe be-because I just love it", he answered.

"Oh okay", I said.

Hmmm how weird, he never stuttered before I thought. After finishing our lunch, we both decided to hang out at the park at 4:30pm after school and I'll pick him up.

4 hours later

"FINALLY!", I shouted. "I'M FREE, COME ON PEPE-"

Suddenly I stopped and looked for him. This is starting to get weird, first he stuttered and now he's gone? I thought. I then looked at my watch and notice it was 4pm so I ran to my house. After getting fixed, I went to check on pepe to see if he's ready. Once I got there, I knocked on the door but nobody answer. So, I then I used the spare key that pepe gave me to his house and unlocked the door. Once I got inside, I started to panic a little. Every wall were cover by clown portrait. After shaking the feelings off, I decided to walk down the halls to find him. Suddenly I remember that his bedroom was upstairs and decided to go to his bedroom. Once I went upstairs, I heard a male voice, singing in a weird language.

"Tetsu to hagane de tsukure tsukure tsukure" , 'it' sang.

Soon I decided to follow were the singing was from. After I reached to the destination, I noticed it lead me to Pepe's room. I then grabbed the door knob and opened the door.I then got inside and my eyes widen. Every wall was full of psychopathic clowns portraits and in middle of the room was Pepe. But his clothes, they were different. He was dressed in a monochromatic clown clothes, wearing some black stripe tights and what freaked me out was when he turned around. His face, his left eye was bright pink while his right eye had this weird symbol with a scar across it. But the last thing what freaked me out was the he WAS SINGING to psychopathic looking clown doll.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", I asked him.

"Oh, I was just singing to my dad", he said in this weird demonic voice.

"Y-your dad?", I stuttered.

"Yes, he tooked me in after he killed my mom and that monster", he answered.

As soon after he said that, I ran out of his room and headed towards the door. Before I could have left the room, he grab my wrist and pulled me onto his bed.

"It's not nice to run away from my dad and me", he whispered in my ear.

"W-w-what are you go-going to do to me?", I questioned him.

"Hmmmm, I'll ask my dad. Dad what should I do to her?" He questioned his 'dad'.

"How about you slit her throat? Or drown her? Ooooo even better. How out you cut her stomach open and strangled her with her

intestine?", said the creepy clown doll with a eerie voice.

"Oh what a wonderful idea, dad. I shall do what you say!", Pepe answered.

Pepe then went to the drawer and pulled out a bloody but sharp knife. He then tied both my legs and arms together. After tying them, he then started to cut my stomach area and pulled out my intestine.

"Any last words?", he asked me while wrapping my intestine around my neck.

"What's your full name?", I asked him.

He then pull my intestine so tight I was choking for air.

"Alright, my full name-", he said while making it more tighter.

"Pepe von-", he said.

And the last thing I remember him saying was:

"Strangled", he said.

30 minutes later

"Today news was that a young girl was strangled to death and was found by her close friend, Pepe. Did you saw what happened young man?", asked the news reporter.

"I don't know what happened. When I came in, I saw her-" he then begins to cry "her dead b-body", he said.

"Well there you have it folks" , said the news reporter.

After the police and the news left, Pepe went inside his house, grab his 'dad' and left. After he left, he was never found again.There are rumors of young girls being murdered the same way as his 'friend' but who knows? He could be here or maybe behind you.....watching you with his 'dad'..

when i was small like 7 or 8 we used to go to a lake in the summer and i used to watch a lot of scooby doo and i had a nightmare where i was in a pyramid and i was being chased by some grandma in black, but the twist was that i wanted to run badly and my legs kept running towards her :giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I lived in a house that was previously a daycare. We had tons of strange happenings, like our family member swesring to us that one night ehile he was alone something was banging intensely on the door and when he got up, there was scratches. There was actual scratches on that door btw. Another was in the basement, which has a drain and the basement was in the style of a butcher station where they split the animal carcasses to let them drain blood. Shit would happen down there like doors slamming, hearing people talk, etc. Place was shitty as hell, shower water was darkish and the place was full of rot.
Who knows maybe before you guys were there a cult went there and preformed rituals.
Could be a hobo ngl. In all seriousness though I’d fucking flip out if I started hearing people walking when nobody is around in my house.
View attachment 233131
Don't you ever have a feeling that someone special to you is slowly becoming InSAne? Unfortunately, it happened to a friend of mine. His name was pepe. Here's what happened.

Like every boring high school day, I was REALLY bored like always, doodling or doing random things on my desk. Until my friend, Pepe sat in his desk. He then said hello and I replied to him. Nobody ever knew Pepe's full name. Not only that but at random times, he will disappear and always wear that creepy pierott mask.. But who cares? Anyways at lunch, Pepe and I both sat at the table and started talking.

"Hey Pepe?", I asked.

"Hmmm?", He answered.

"Why do you love to wear that mask?", I asked.

"W-w-well maybe be-because I just love it", he answered.

"Oh okay", I said.

Hmmm how weird, he never stuttered before I thought. After finishing our lunch, we both decided to hang out at the park at 4:30pm after school and I'll pick him up.

4 hours later

"FINALLY!", I shouted. "I'M FREE, COME ON PEPE-"

Suddenly I stopped and looked for him. This is starting to get weird, first he stuttered and now he's gone? I thought. I then looked at my watch and notice it was 4pm so I ran to my house. After getting fixed, I went to check on pepe to see if he's ready. Once I got there, I knocked on the door but nobody answer. So, I then I used the spare key that pepe gave me to his house and unlocked the door. Once I got inside, I started to panic a little. Every wall were cover by clown portrait. After shaking the feelings off, I decided to walk down the halls to find him. Suddenly I remember that his bedroom was upstairs and decided to go to his bedroom. Once I went upstairs, I heard a male voice, singing in a weird language.

"Tetsu to hagane de tsukure tsukure tsukure" , 'it' sang.

Soon I decided to follow were the singing was from. After I reached to the destination, I noticed it lead me to Pepe's room. I then grabbed the door knob and opened the door.I then got inside and my eyes widen. Every wall was full of psychopathic clowns portraits and in middle of the room was Pepe. But his clothes, they were different. He was dressed in a monochromatic clown clothes, wearing some black stripe tights and what freaked me out was when he turned around. His face, his left eye was bright pink while his right eye had this weird symbol with a scar across it. But the last thing what freaked me out was the he WAS SINGING to psychopathic looking clown doll.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", I asked him.

"Oh, I was just singing to my dad", he said in this weird demonic voice.

"Y-your dad?", I stuttered.

"Yes, he tooked me in after he killed my mom and that monster", he answered.

As soon after he said that, I ran out of his room and headed towards the door. Before I could have left the room, he grab my wrist and pulled me onto his bed.

"It's not nice to run away from my dad and me", he whispered in my ear.

"W-w-what are you go-going to do to me?", I questioned him.

"Hmmmm, I'll ask my dad. Dad what should I do to her?" He questioned his 'dad'.

"How about you slit her throat? Or drown her? Ooooo even better. How out you cut her stomach open and strangled her with her

intestine?", said the creepy clown doll with a eerie voice.

"Oh what a wonderful idea, dad. I shall do what you say!", Pepe answered.

Pepe then went to the drawer and pulled out a bloody but sharp knife. He then tied both my legs and arms together. After tying them, he then started to cut my stomach area and pulled out my intestine.

"Any last words?", he asked me while wrapping my intestine around my neck.

"What's your full name?", I asked him.

He then pull my intestine so tight I was choking for air.

"Alright, my full name-", he said while making it more tighter.

"Pepe von-", he said.

And the last thing I remember him saying was:

"Strangled", he said.

30 minutes later

"Today news was that a young girl was strangled to death and was found by her close friend, Pepe. Did you saw what happened young man?", asked the news reporter.

"I don't know what happened. When I came in, I saw her-" he then begins to cry "her dead b-body", he said.

"Well there you have it folks" , said the news reporter.

After the police and the news left, Pepe went inside his house, grab his 'dad' and left. After he left, he was never found again.There are rumors of young girls being murdered the same way as his 'friend' but who knows? He could be here or maybe behind you.....watching you with his 'dad'..
Damn the way you write it reminds me of creepypasta ngl. It’s pretty good ngl, do you post on their forums?
Go to Reddit
I would but 99% of their stories are laro and there are giant account dedicated to making fake stories. Plus Reddit is gay

Last edited:
I have one. This happened to my Dad who I have never seen so scared in my life, and who is super religious and never lies about anything. Basically he would have 0 reason to make this story up. He called me and told me about this right after it happened (about 8 years ago) and to this day is still shook by it.

My Dad was on vacation in either Arizona or New Mexico (can't remember) and was basically just road tripping and camping for two weeks, he is a very outdoorsy kinda guy.

Near the end of the trip he decides hes going to stay the last few days in some hotels before flying back home. He Googles around and sees a small inn that had a reputation for being haunted (there were lots of google reviews and some articles about it.) He said he decided to book a room there because it was close and he was kind of intrigued, thinking it was probably BS and some way for the Inn to gain more attention and business.

He gets a room with a single bed, unpacks his things, and goes to sleep. While asleep, he had an extremely vivid dream - already this was odd because my Dad never remembers his dreams and never talks about them.

In his dream he is seeing himself lying in his small bed, like watching from a camera mounted in the ceiling. But he's not alone. Lying just to the left of him is a corpse, a woman almost rotted to the bone wearing a pearly white wedding dress. The skelton slowly turns towards my Dad, lying literally inches away from him.

Immediately my Dad wakes up and is literally paralyzed with fear. The room was pitch black and my Dad said he could feel the dead person next to him still. He was too scared to even look to his left. He said he was on the verge of tears and started praying to God intensely to protect him. He finally got the courage to jump out of bed, and he immediately grabbed his things and left the hotel.

He said it was the scariest thing he has or ever will experience. He concludes that there were demons living in that hotel and him being a Christian made them want to attack him.

I have never known my Dad as anything other than a super honest and God-fearing Christian, I have zero reason to doubt his story. To me, it's not a coincidence that a man who never dreams, never gets scared of stuff (he is super macho and pretty based overall) would have the worst and most vivid dream of his life the one time he goes to a place that has a reputation for being haunted. Plus he swears that there was someone in the bed with him when he woke up and he couldn't move he was so terrified.

Last edited:
I have one. This happened to my Dad who I have never seen so scared in my life, and who is super religious and never lies about anything. Basically he would have 0 reason to make this story up. He called me and told me about this right after it happened (about 8 years ago) and to this day is still shook by it.

My Dad was on vacation in either Arizona or New Mexico (can't remember) and was basically just road tripping and camping for two weeks, he is a very outdoorsy kinda guy.

Near the end of the trip he decides hes going to stay the last few days in some hotels before flying back home. He Googles around and sees a small inn that had a reputation for being haunted (there were lots of google reviews and some articles about it.) He said he decided to book a room there because it was close and he was kind of intrigued, thinking it was probably BS and some way for the Inn to gain more attention and business.

He gets a room with a single bed, unpacks his things, and goes to sleep. While asleep, he had an extremely vivid dream - already this was odd because my Dad never remembers his dreams and never talks about them.

In his dream he is seeing himself lying in his small bed, like watching from a camera mounted in the ceiling. But he's not alone. Lying just to the left of him is a corpse, a woman almost rotted to the bone wearing a pearly white wedding dress. The skelton slowly turns towards my Dad, lying literally inches away from him.

Immediately my Dad wakes up and is literally paralyzed with fear. The room was pitch black and my Dad said he could feel the dead person next to him still. He was too scared to even look to his left. He said he was on the verge of tears and started praying to God intensely to protect him. He finally got the courage to jump out of bed, and he immediately grabbed his things and left the hotel.

He said it was the scariest thing he has or ever will experience. He concludes that there were demons living in that hotel and him being a Christian made them want to attack him.

I have never known my Dad as anything other than a super honest and God-fearing Christian, I have zero reason to doubt his story. To me, it's not a coincidence that a man who never dreams, never gets scared of stuff (he is super macho and pretty based overall) would have the worst and most vivid dream of his life the one time he goes to a place that has a reputation for being haunted. Plus he swears that there was someone in the bed with him when he woke up and he couldn't move he was so terrified.

Scary shit yo.
Damn, good story OP. Did he ever tell you the name of the hotel by chance?

Tfw no cute ghost gf