Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got back from my Wednesday walk

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
When I left my flat, it was bright and sunny, but as I took the long path to town, it began to get all cold, cloudy, wet, and windy.
UK weather is a bipolar foid... or at least, it's a bipolar foid here in south west england.
Besides, I took the long path 'cause I like the scenery.
It's pretty grassy, It has a good view of the nighbourhoods and some buildings in the distance.
The path is pretty much one long slope, and it has some bridges built into it.
The path is popular with joggers, dog walkers and cyclists.
At the end of this path, I walked down this bridge that also lead into a small forest area near this supermarket.
I hung around there for a bit, just I could punch a random, pretty young white foid in her fucking face.
Unfortunately, I didn't decide to punch one straight away, which I regret.

Because a few foids were walking by on the footpath in this forest, alone too.
I stupidly washed a perfect opportunely to totally KO a fucking foid.
I got inspired to do so, after some foids in NYC made chinktoks complaining about how they got randomly punched in the face.
Some of these bitches looked OK, some of them had very meh faces.
Despite that, the would avoid me like covid.
When I sat down on a bench by the footpath to chill, some foids walked by and completely ignored me.
One skinned blonde ponytail slut walked by, half looked down at me and gave me a half smile, but still walked away, ignoring my existence.
I'm not bragging here, so don't any fucking jealous niggas here accuse me of doing so.
A half look and half smile is not chad treatment.

Anyhoo, I hung around for a bit, looking for a foid to KO, most of the ones on this path were alone, but men were nearby.
If they saw me KO a foid, they'd likely white knight for her.
This is england we're talking about here, this country, this county and this town are incredibly cucked.
If some random foid tripped and scrapped her knee, these fags will likely give her plasters, soft blankets, warm coco and pay for her fucking bus ticket.
And they'll strut with their heads held high, thinking that their such real masculine, chivalrous gentleman because they respect and protect women.
Meanwhile, that same woman will completely forget about them.
Fucking seriously man!
After I hung around for like, 20 minutes(?), I gave up and just walked to town.
Aside from me shoving this short, fat foid out of the way on a narrow street corner, nothing eventful, or memorable really happend tbh.

I got strawberry yahzoo milk and ham from poundland to eat and drink and I went up yonder to this multi-story carpark uptown.
I like going there because it's a quiet place and I like the urban concrete environment.
You don't get an awful lot of cars in there.
However, when I went to the top area of this car park, my heart sank.
Because I saw fucking TEEN SEXHAVER graffiti in the elevator and on the walls of the top floor.
Fucking seriously man!
It had shit like "Silv x Rudi" inside a love heart, and "Silv X Rudi march 23rd {TOWN NAME HERE}", and "Domika and Ben" in a love heart.
Judging from the hand writing and the fact that I've seen teens hanging out in this car park before, it's highly likely that they were teen sexhavers.
Absolute fucking suicide fuel.
When I moved to this shitpit town a few years ago, these cunts were probably close to 10.
Cut to 2024, I'm still lonely, single, sexless and friendless now like I was back then.
Meanwhile, kids who grow up into teens are falling in love, dating and fucking, while we LDAR.
Fucking ripe, fresh teen virgin girls are getting their brains blown out after getting ran through by teen chads and prettyboys.
This makes me sick, I just discovered this too.
It make me just want to go home.
I don't have any pictures of this, my phones broken and I don't have the cash to fix it right now, or next week.

Last edited: