Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you a volcel / what are your standards?

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran
IIRC, being volcel is against the rules, so there's that. But seriously, do you have any standards? Or would you take any feminine creature with a hole (uwu notwithstanding)?

Because I personally did consider these obese 40 year old Ukrainian milfs when I was browsing Tinder in Nov '23. The question is - how desperate am I truly? Would I be a volcel for rejecting them? Or are they not that bad? Or the opposite, not worth it?

I did have a hot German teacher who was >30, so it's possible. Also, she was high-IQ AND kind. BUT what if she's stupid? I only have my mom as a measure of stupidity, I have not seen such people online... At least not in conversations. Would I be a volcel if I got bored talking to a female lmao?

I want my looksmatch or better. Nothing unreasonable.

It doesnt make you a volcel, it just means you have a dignity

any foid with a heartbeat that isnt a landwhale will do at this point

"VolCeL!!!"

Mfs would tell us if we reject a 500 lb down syndrome landwhale we are volcels
i've seen some faggots genuinely say your a volcel for not fucking a tranny

Mfs would tell us if we reject a 500 lb down syndrome landwhale we are volcels
To be fair, obesity is rather rare, especially outside America, so I shouldn't have put it in. More just face. Obesity can be overcome, too, whereas the face cannot.

Personally, I don’t even want a relationship. My genes aren’t worth passing down, and I don’t care to deal with the cucked mistress-slave dynamics of relationships in gynocratic countries. JFL especially at looksmatching as a sub-5.

At this point I wouldn't reject anyone.
Ideally I want a woman around my age who isn't morbidly obese and hasn't spent her life fucking other men.
Although to be quite honest with you I don't think a foid is capable of loving me earnestly, I am too ugly and any relationship would just be me being mistreated, like Chudpreet highlights above. I think only an artificial intelligence can provide me with actual love, however artificial.

To be fair, obesity is rather rare, especially outside America, so I shouldn't have put it in. More just face. Obesity can be overcome, too, whereas the face cannot.
I live in Americuck

volcel if wouldn't be a volcel

Literal 0 standards. I am willing to accept below my 2/10 looksmatch.

I just need her to be alive, below 100 kg and not have any face deformities from birth (I don't have either).

But it doesn't matter if you lower your standards. You will still never find any woman if you're an ugly truecel. Our looksmatches are atm trying to get HTN and Chadlite dick.

Honestly I would not fuck an obese woman. Overweight, okay, not obese though.

I just want to FUCK!

and I don’t care to deal with the cucked mistress-slave dynamics of relationships in gynocratic countries. JFL especially at looksmatching as a sub-5.
I know you mean feminism, but monogamic femdom is a pure chad fetish. Only a chad could afford being dommed without being shunned.

non virgin foids are disgusting. she will compare you to previous men. sad that older virgin foids are impossible to find.

Personally, I don’t even want a relationship. My genes aren’t worth passing down, and I don’t care to deal with the cucked mistress-slave dynamics of relationships in gynocratic countries. JFL especially at looksmatching as a sub-5.
Same, I’m starting to lose interest in wanting a relationship.

>biological female
> not a landwhale
> clean
> not cucking me/making me simp

No overweight foids. (70kg+)
No tattoos
No bodycount higher than 0
No 30+
No excessive social media presence
No male friends
No short hair
No trannies
No piercings other than ears
No bodyhair (other than pubic hair)

Last edited:
It doesnt make you a volcel, it just means you have dignity
Agree. Would rather remain incel than fuck a landwhale. Some foids I don't even register as human.

Agree. Would rather remain incel than fuck a landwhale. Some foids I don't even register as human.
Ive seen so dudes with land whales and its like wtf dude

Nonnegotiable: Does not abuse me but at least likes me, is a cis-woman, sex is physically possible (and we at least sometimes have it), being in a relationship with her is "safe", I'm not repulsed (by e.g. a constant strong smell which is not related to hygiene)

Should really have:
- Be about my age and not (yet) infertile
- Be kind in general
- Have no major genetic defects
- Can live on her own, i.e. I don't need to constantly support her e.g. because of her drug abuse or because she is mentally or physically challenged
- No kids from existing relationships or at least a guarantee I am not legally responsible for her or them after the relationship ends

Of course I have a LOT of preferences, for example I would really love someone STEM-educated with common interests etc., but I cannot expect that

IIRC, being volcel is against the rules, so there's that. But seriously, do you have any standards? Or would you take any feminine creature with a hole (uwu notwithstanding)?

Because I personally did consider these obese 40 year old Ukrainian milfs when I was browsing Tinder in Nov '23. The question is - how desperate am I truly? Would I be a volcel for rejecting them? Or are they not that bad? Or the opposite, not worth it?

I did have a hot German teacher who was >30, so it's possible. Also, she was high-IQ AND kind. BUT what if she's stupid? I only have my mom as a measure of stupidity, I have not seen such people online... At least not in conversations. Would I be a volcel if I got bored talking to a female lmao?
I think landwhales aren't ascension because they are deformed physically and mentally so it should not count because they clearly have severe problems and one could argue they wouldn't have sex with you if they weren't as fat.

no sheboons, not obese, not trashy, nice.

No standards.
I'd fuck any female that isnt disabled or completely disfigured.

Normal uglyness and landwhales are accepted.

I-M a TRUECEL

>Be white
>Have nice face
>Not be ssbbw
>Over 18, under 50