Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone got studies showing proof of hypergamy and the 80/20 rule in real life?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
people often discard tinder studies by saying tinder isn’t real life. we all know this is bs, but does anyone here have a study/studies worth sharing which show proof of hypergamy that isn’t from dating apps?

Tinder is real life. Why would a modern whore go to bars and nightclubs for chad when she can find one that fits her exact tastes while lying down in bed?

there was a study from like two years ago that said that 60% of relationships were formed online.i had it somewhere before i formatted my pc.

Check it:
"Genetic evidence shows that it often was MORE extreme then 20:80 through human history" so yeh "muh if we could go back" retards really need to STFU, a truly moronic cope.

These normy studies on the 20/80 phenomenon don't say 20/80 is correct however they kinda admit they are an exaggeration of the truth:
I guess if you pushed them, the authors of those articles might admit to a 40/60 or something.

Like you said the 20/80 is best held down to dating apps/online dating, and many great studies can be found on this eg.
Excellent to :blackpill: norm faggots, nothing more needed tbh

I think that was the OK cupid data but I'm lazy to go find it

I think that was the OK cupid data but I'm lazy to go find it
Dp76ujlVAAAFDt6

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back