Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone here a gymcel?

MkUltra_Victim

MkUltra_Victim

Greycel
I'm in my 30's and I'm thinking about blasting tren, right now im skinny fat weighing around 165 at 57 and I was wondering how much I'd need to go to the gym to be able to safely start tren

Yes but I live in cuckville so no roids

too anxious to go to the gym. Otherwise I would go for sure. The only reason why I am not a gymcel is that its unbearable going to public places such as the gym.

@gymcellragefuel

Yeah working out is the best but idk about tren.

WORKOUT AT HOME IS 100% BETTER, GYM IS RAGEFUEL.

I tried working out and made no progress at all, Probably because of my genetic anemia. I would take PE but I have high cholesterol because I used to take accutane which fucked my liver.

used to be but i stopped going because all the foids there would make me uncomfortable

been on cypionate a year. was a great rush for the first 3 months or so then it leveled out.

Starting to. Had a period of rotting and put on a few kgs of flab. Need to get back under triple digits.

do NOT start tren as a beginner. DO go gym for at least 3-5 years natural make some progress THEN consider it.

I am. Don't know anything about tren though

I workout but have never used steroids

too anxious to go to the gym. Otherwise I would go for sure. The only reason why I am not a gymcel is that its unbearable going to public places such as the gym.
Same here brocel. I have to much social anxiety for that shit

No saar don’t do it saar

Doing drugs gives me enough endorphins. So unfortunately no.