Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone here an eye area cel?

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
I think I have the worst eye are known to man. They constantly look bruised, and when I am tired it looks like I have been punched in the face- even my parents thought so. When I lift my cheeks up (as in smiling really hard), there is a 1.5 cm gap between the bottom of my eyes and my cheekbones, whereas most peoples’ would slightly overlap. My eyes have an extremely buggish appearance, and people always say I have creepy eyes. I would show you a pic, but the eye area is the most useful when trying to identify someone, and I don’t want to get doxxed :feelsokman:

no you have autism, we all have autism

yes.

Yes, eye area can make or break a face. I'd go as far as to say it's almost as important as the jaw when it comes to facial attractiveness.
no you have autism, we all have autism
shut up incel

Yes, eye area can make or break a face. I'd go as far as to say it's almost as important as the jaw when it comes to facial attractiveness.

shut up incel
:lul:

shut up incel
you stupid retard it was ironic

I got the bug eyes, yes.

yep combine that with manletism

yeah NCT is death sentence

What is NCT?
negative canthal tilt. Pretty much your eyes look like there drooping down all of the time and make you look weak or retarded

negative canthal tilt. Pretty much your eyes look like there drooping down all of the time and make you look weak or retarded
View attachment 619813
Oh yeah of course muhhhh. I actually have a neutral ct, but the bones under my eyes are so recessed that I look diseased, so it makes no difference.

Yeah I got bags under my eyes and I bought cream for them but it just dries the skin around my eyes real bad.

All my facial features are cel tier

All my facial features are cel tier
Same, it seems that a lot of people on here have 1 good feature. There is nothing good about my body, except maybe having light coloured eyes, but eye colour doesn’t really make a difference unless you are ethnic with blue eyes or something