Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never take a selfie with back camera and flash

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★
Holy fuck do i wanna kill myself. Selfies with the front camera are ropefuel enough which is why i don't take selfies, but i got curious and wanted to know how others really perceive me.

Every single aspect of my face is an abomination: My eye area is complete trash with asymetrical subhuman diarrhoea coloured eyes. My nose is massive and bends to the side, overall a subhuman nose which is ropefuel because the nose it one of the most important facial features. My lips are asymetrical and deformed. My skin quality is complete dogshit with acne scars and a patchy pube beard to try to cover this.

It never fucking began and a selfie with the back camera only affirms this, showing my face in public should be a fucking crime JFL

I dont take selfies, or any pictures. Serves no purpose for a subhuman

I've never looked good in photos for as long as I can remember.
Especially if it's a group one, always get mogged.

Yeah on selfies I look better for some reason. In the mirror and front camera I look so shit Idk why.

I've never looked good in photos for as long as I can remember.
Especially if it's a group one, always get mogged.
only group ones i have are with family and i don't smile because i need to hide my fucked up teeth, in all of them i look like a rapist jfl

I hate taking photos of myself. No point at all, who do I send them to?

I hate taking photos of myself. No point at all, who do I send them to?
i got curious and wanted to know how others see me and needless to say its a horrid sight

Why would i ever want to make a selfie? I cant comprehend.

mirrors are more accurate btw

Had to take a selfie for some bs government related reason recently. Was feeling down for the rest of the week. I know that "camera lenses make you uglier BRO"-cope but i honestly doubt there's much merit to it.