Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here believes in Satanism, demons ?

R

ragecell

Greycel
Anyone here believes in satanism, evoking demons etc. ?
Wanna try to evoke a demon, but dont really believe in this shit.
should i try it?

should i try it?
if demons were real i would have summoned a succubus LONG time ago

I believe Satan and demons exist, but I also believe they will suffer death and destruction when Christ comes again.

Isn't satanism more about believing in nature, the universe and doing as you will rather then believing in demons?

Last edited:
satanism is associated with fags and libtards, i fucking hate it

should i try it?
I dont believe in any religion

should i try it?
You won't evoke a demon most likely ,they typically don't show themselves unless it really suites them and will only posses people in specific circumstances.I would not try though ,you could bring a curse on yourself.Any occult involvement brings a curse ,astrology,witchraft,sorcery etc...
If you did succeed in your endeavor you may have an angry demon on your hands wondering why he's being bothered

Isn't satanism more about believing in nature, the universe and doing as you will rather then believing in demons?
There's two main "streams" of satanism. There's the atheistic, materialist version that worships the self (this is the edgy, black clothes-wearing, black metal-listening lifestyle version), and then there's the more religious Luciferianism that literally worships demons and does all kinds of abhorrent rituals in their names.

Last edited:
Bro, I love satanism, but I never tried. Looks like a nice cope, I have lots of books about (in my language). Maybe I'm going to try

No, ghosts are fake and gay. I drove by a grave yard weekly for 5 years at 4:30am and never saw shit.

I'm not really an expert on religions or beliefs.
I am fascinated by some parts of Christianity like how angels were described as looking in the bible and the confusion and history of lucifer.
There's a youtubers called Hochelaga who uded to upload videos relating to facts and history of religions and mythologies.
He doesn't upload anymore, which is a massive shame though.

There's two main "streams" of satanism. There's the atheistic, materialist version that worships the self (this is the edgy, black clothes-wearing, black metal-listening lifestyle version), and then there's the more religious Luciferianism that literally worships demons and does all kinds of abhorrent rituals in their names.

Michaelwford sadly he is no more