Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can anyone guess why im not a murderer?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
It's not like I don't know how... People are fragile.

Anyway, I just wonder if anyone can guess why I haven't gone er.

There's a few easy reasons...

But there's only one really good main reason.

I doubt anyone will guess it.

It's super obvious to me. But I can understand why it's not obvious to everyone.

How come I'm not a murderer?

You may want to watch this page for the answer.

Religion; disability; or moral quarrel?

your knives are dull and your guns are out of bullets :feelsEhh:

Bc your emba

Because you work for Fast banana viral marketing pvt ltd.

Because the faggot police would come and put you in a faggot jail

Wasn't he based?
Yes.
your knives are dull and your guns are out of bullets :feelsEhh:
No
Because the faggot police would come and put you in a faggot jail
Only barely, it's a reason, not THE reason.
No. While semi- valid, most of that is just first layer art of war stuff. I wasn't always such a cripple. Remember, I'm talking more than 30+ years of not killing idiots.

It's super obvious to me. But I can understand why it's not obvious to everyone.

I’d like to believe you’re not a murderer for the very same reasons brought up in this LOTR’s clip…

View: https://youtu.be/FDPzqz9kGHQ?si=gOWG6yRSJseXzSmB

Lack of motivation, if it was easy as pressing a button you may be more inclined.

To kill and get away with it, takes effort.

the woods life is better than prison?

Because you’ve never killed someone

Too dumb to get away with it. Low iq pill.

I’d like to believe you’re not a murderer for the very same reasons brought up in this LOTR’s clip…

View: https://youtu.be/FDPzqz9kGHQ?si=gOWG6yRSJseXzSmB

I could barely here that guy talk... But pity? No, more the opposite. Lol! Viciousness!

In fact, their were several "perfect moments" where I could have killed a problem (animal) and had it done with. Like killing an enemy, before he could come up with a new problem for me. (Or killing a dog before it could kill another chicken)

I've even had "perfect moments" where I could have got away with all kinds of shit. (Murder, Grape, etc....) On most of those it was because I just didn't consider it until later. Hindsight... );;; lol
Lack of motivation, if it was easy as pressing a button you may be more inclined.
I'm an American. It is very much like pressing a button. It's like pulling a switch. (The bangswitch)

Even using a knife is easy, even if its a slow mess.
To kill and get away with it, takes effort.
True. Dead things are heavier than live things. Digging holes requires work - unless you have a backhoe! And cameras are everywhere! Tracking phones, etc...

But that's not it. Many killers just leave them where they fall...

Too dumb to get away with it. Low iq pill.
In fact, it's a excellent mental exercise to plan and plot such tasks. But it is indeed far more difficult today than 30 years ago! So thats a retarded reply! Granted I'm no mastermind of vengeance, but 30 years ago I could have been as stupid as a modern street nigger and whacked many folks.

In fact, many niggers get away with it today in the land of cameras everywhere!
the woods life is better than prison?
It is - and, was... By simply avoiding scum, it's far easier to not want to kill them! Plus the woods is very peaceful.
Because you’ve never killed someone
I've killed food and varmints and got paid to kill coyote, very long ago. (I was a modern cowboy once) but not people.

It's not the main reason, but knowing how to kill people is one reason I haven't killed anyone.

It's "art of war" mind control stuff. You defeat the enemy by getting in their head! If you can induce hesitation, you win.

Sort of,

But Not really that much. Why forgive? Why love an enemy?

I could barely here that guy talk... But pity? No, more the opposite. Lol! Viciousness!

In fact, their were several "perfect moments" where I could have killed a problem (animal) and had it done with. Like killing an enemy, before he could come up with a new problem for me. (Or killing a dog before it could kill another chicken)

I've even had "perfect moments" where I could have got away with all kinds of shit. (Murder, Grape, etc....) On most of those it was because I just didn't consider it until later. Hindsight... );;; lol

I'm an American. It is very much like pressing a button. It's like pulling a switch. (The bangswitch)

True. Dead things are heavier than live things. Digging holes requires work - unless you have a backhoe! And cameras are everywhere! Tracking phones, etc...

In fact, it's a excellent mental exercise to plan and plot such tasks. But it is indeed far more difficult today than 30 years ago! So thats a retarded reply! Granted I'm no mastermind of vengeance, but 30 years ago I could have been as stupid as a modern street nigger and whacked many folks.

In fact, many niggers get away with it today in the land of cameras everywhere!

It is - and, was... By simply avoiding scum, it's far easier to not want to kill them! Plus the woods is very peaceful.

I've killed food and varmints and got paid to kill coyote, very long ago. (I was a modern cowboy once) but not people.

It's not the main reason, but knowing how to kill people is one reason I haven't killed anyone.

It's "art of war" mind control stuff. You defeat the enemy by getting in their head! If you can induce hesitation, you win.

Sort of,

But Not really that much. Why forgive? Why love an enemy?
So the answer is spite?

So the answer is spite?
No.

But, I will admit a few non-deaths were! There was this one dude, that everyone hated, including his family, that had a pure shit life...

His life was hell. I could see why he was such a scumbag! His life was a curse!

Now that I think if it, it was a lot like most of our lives, except for the scammy scummyness.

Because you live in the woods and you have nobody to murder.

I'll take my prize in cash. Thanks.

:feelskek:

@Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Consequences

Because you live in the woods and you have nobody to murder.

I'll take my prize in cash. Thanks.
Hahahaha! That's a good one! Lol!

I have horrible neighbors that their dogs have killed my cats and chickens. I've killed those dogs. They killed my some of dogs for similar reasons.

There's only LESS people to murder. And far more places to dump them. (Wild hogs eat everything fast!)
Consequences
You think I care about that? Sure no one wants to go to prison, but free rent and food is a detourant? Enemy dead, I get free room and board for many years... Lol. No.

Hahahaha! That's a good one! Lol!

I have horrible neighbors that their dogs have killed my cats and chickens. I've killed those dogs. They killed my some of dogs for similar reasons.

There's only LESS people to murder. And far more places to dump them. (Wild hogs eat everything fast!)
Oh, you have neighbors? Then holy shit, man, I don't know. You ran out of ammo?

Oh, you have neighbors? Then holy shit, man, I don't know. You ran out of ammo?
They have guns and more people to shoot them...

The woods are crowded these days bro.

There's no such thing as deep woods in the conus anymore.

They have guns and more people to shoot them...
That means more enemies spawning in (in Call of Duty: World at War, veteran difficulty).

The woods are crowded these days bro.
Can't even Kaczynskimaxx anymore in peace. :feelsbadman:

There's no such thing as deep woods in the conus anymore.
Guess not. Seems like every dense forest is interlinked with at least something on the grid these days - a road, a cellular tower, even a fucking abandoned, yet owner registered, shack.

No.

But, I will admit a few non-deaths were! There was this one dude, that everyone hated, including his family, that had a pure shit life...

His life was hell. I could see why he was such a scumbag! His life was a curse!

Now that I think if it, it was a lot like most of our lives, except for the scammy scummyness.
Whats the answer then

Whats the answer then
Hang on bro... I'm gonna give it a week or so. It's so fucking simple, yet out of reach for many modern minds...

I'll make a post about it and tag everyone that posted here. Or you can watch this page for the answer.

You'll be amazed at the practical simplicity of it. :)::Let me cope for a while bro)

That means more enemies spawning in (in Call of Duty: World at War, veteran difficulty).

Can't even Kaczynskimaxx anymore in peace. :feelsbadman:

Guess not. Seems like every dense forest is interlinked with at least something on the grid these days - a road, a cellular tower, even a fucking abandoned, yet owner registered, shack.
Yeah, it's brutal! Now add radio sniffing, ir detection drones

Hang on bro... I'm gonna give it a week or so. It's so fucking simple, yet out of reach for many modern minds...

I'll make a post about it and tag everyone that posted here. Or you can watch this page for the answer.

You'll be amazed at the practical simplicity of it. :)::Let me cope for a while bro)

Yeah, it's brutal! Now add radio sniffing, ir detection drones
I cant wait a week nigga i need any idea of cope

You think I care about that?
How about being interrogated by douchy cops for days while they film every second and you have to stare at walls while they monitor you?

You will be viewed on youtube millions of times, made fun of for years,
Your family will be harrassed,

Your trial will be for years, also filmed.

A documentary will feature your LDARing for years.

and I guess none of this will matter to you, because you think prison is an amusement park,
You will be bullied and beaten up because you are new.
And when they find out you are an incel they might actually kill you.

Last edited:
feds who are viewing this thread
total: 18

I cant wait a week nigga i need any idea of cope
It gives you a reason to stay off the rope for a while bro
feds who are viewing this thread
total: 18
They are far too stupid to guess why I'm not a murderer! Tbh, I didn't think this quiz would be so long... But I guess most folks just refuse to consider it.
How about being interrogated by douchy cops for days while they film every second and you have to stare at walls while they monitor you?
Lots of Free attention? (Instead of being invisible?)
You will be viewed on youtube millions of times, made fun of for years,
Ive already been made fun. Of for years...
Your family will be harrassed,
What's a family?
Your trial will be for years, also filmed.
More attention?
A documentary will feature your LDARing for years.
I could be. Famous?
and I guess none of this will matter to you, because you think prison is an amusement park,
You will be bullied and beaten up because you are new.
Just like on the streets?
And when they find out you are an incel they might actually kill you.
Golly, I ain't never thought about dying before... Lol. Can you not see the lols?

None of that is a good deterrent.

Because you are high inhib

You're not a murderer because you realize life is true suffering and leaving your enemies alive would mean more pain and suffering for them in the long run.

It gives you a reason to stay off the rope for a while bro

They are far too stupid to guess why I'm not a murderer! Tbh, I didn't think this quiz would be so long... But I guess most folks just refuse to consider it.

Lots of Free attention? (Instead of being invisible?)

Ive already been made fun. Of for years...

What's a family?

More attention?

I could be. Famous?

Just like on the streets?

Golly, I ain't never thought about dying before... Lol. Can you not see the lols?

None of that is a good deterrent.
So basically you just don't have the balls?

Because you are high inhib
No. Although i am high inhib. I have a breaking point where I can access "super retard strength!" Toss fuckers around like ragdolls... At least when I was younger.
Incel with a conscience ?
As much as any "do unto others" style Christain has. But if they are doing bad to you, I'll sure feel great returning it!

You're not a murderer because you realize life is true suffering and leaving your enemies alive would mean more pain and suffering for them in the long run.
Partly... But that's not the answer. Ive done mercy killings before. (Local veteranAryan... Sick or maimed pets and livestock);;

So basically you just don't have the balls?
Ive probably killed more stuff than you.
(Unless you work in a slaughter house. Or are a hunter.)

Ive probably killed more stuff than you.
(Unless you work in a slaughter house. Or are a hunter.)
What did you kill?

Because you’re retarded

I'm having a hard time coming up with a good clue.

But here's one.

Seasons.

Because Its not worth it In modern time, easily get caught

The actual kill itself could sometimes be as simple as pulling a trigger but to get away with it is more complex than that.

I don't even think hiding the body or whatever is necessary if the body has no incriminating clues.