Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone here despise sex havers in general rather than just foids

Immolator

Immolator

?
★★★★★
I feel like I’m not the only one who relates to the title here.

Do any of any of you guys relate to have a burning hateful passion against sex havers or people with experience in romantic relationships? :feelshehe:

special hatred for foids but I hate male sex havers as well

Foids are to blame because they are basically responsible for the hypergamy problem

I despise anybody that’s more successful than I am

I despise my family.

I hate simps the most

special hatred for foids but I hate male sex havers as well
This. I hate sex havers for getting something I'll never be able to, even though I'm far more intelligent and well-off than they'll ever be.

But I hate the foids the most for depriving me of a natural experience that's as necessary for life as drinking water or sleeping. Not only that, but also treating me like subhuman scum because of my height and looks.

Do any of any of you guys relate to have a burning hateful passion against sex havers or people with experience in romantic relationships? :feelshehe:
I'm more likely to hate "wealth havers" than sex havers, as wealth havers can buy sex AND live like a king.

i despise everyone. including myself

I hate them too. I look better than them and still they land bitches. I think I'm soo handsome that bitches get intimidated by my appearance and they believe I'm to HOT for them. They think I'm gonna cheat them. That’s why they choose ugly doofy faggots.

Or I'm delusional.

I hate them too. And they hate us.

I despise myself. But persons I despise the most are awkward losers who nevertheless bully and mock other losers ( e.g. advocatedoogy ).

i hate simps and moggers, foids less

moggers did lots more bad to me than foids

Humanity is shit. Both women and men. Most incels are shit too.
Human race is just an anomaly,and not a good one.
Yes interesting in some ways, but very unpleasant in most ways.