Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone here on .is have an extremely abusive and hateful mother or is it just me?

3mori

3mori

Demoncel, mutecel
★★★
title, has anyone here had a mother that is abusive, whether that be physically, verbally, or emotionally? I'm curious to see if any brocels relate to me. Personally I grew up with a physically abusive whore of a mother that used to beat me when I was a child, (to near death in some cases) and was also just a terrible parent. Has anyone experienced abuse from their mother or any other toilet for that matter?

@ItsovERfucks dnf (did not forget)

My mom wasn't abusive she barely she even hit me tbh, but my dad on the other hand would physically hit me.

My mom wasn't abusive she barely she even hit me tbh, but my dad on the other hand would physically hit me.
Yeah, my father was mostly absent however he did hit me sometimes aswell

Abusive, parents/family who neglecting, normies are my exactly caused of my severe social anxiety and low self esteem

i try to avoid my mother.

title, has anyone here had a mother that is abusive, whether that be physically, verbally, or emotionally? I'm curious to see if any brocels relate to me. Personally I grew up with a physically abusive whore of a mother that used to beat me when I was a child, (to near death in some cases) and was also just a terrible parent. Has anyone experienced abuse from their mother or any other toilet for that matter?
My mother is okay, but she’s just very bluepilled

She was a high iq surgeon back in the day thoufh

My mother is okay, but she’s just very bluepilled

She was a high iq surgeon back in the day thoufh
Well, most of our parents are bluepilled, the blackpill didn't really apply to their times.

Well, most of our parents are bluepilled, the blackpill didn't really apply to their times.
i used to listen to mt mothers advice but now completely ignore it

Mind be playing psycho mind games on me since i was a height of pigeon

Yes.

She was a mentally ill piece of shit making up an abusive little regime of terror for her young child, both mentally and physically. She tried to set me up against my dad from a very young age. He was often out winning the bread to feed his family, while she was the most useless "house wife" ever (not doing any chores, being a burden to everyone).

I was never a turbulent child, and yet I was treated as the worst little piece of shit by her, getting punished over nothing, or having to abide to the most absurd rules just to please her limitless ego. Her controle over me as a child was absolute and constant, might I say totalitarian. Fortunately, she was also some kind of social litter that would sleep until late in the morning, so I was free to be a normal child as long as she wasn't woken up. I have tons and tons of souvenirs of her abuses, but that's a painful story I wouldn't want to bother anyone about.

She only became less abusive once I reached late teenagehood, when I started to become more imposing and could be more independant than she ever was. Indeed, despite being the annoying clinical "feminist" type, she always found a way to be a leech to a man, wether it was her own dad, and then mine. She even made clear she was envisioning to be a leech of mine in her old age. To that, i say wait and see ... She's probably the most miserable and despicable being I have ever known.

She deeply and totally shaped my view of women, and for that I thank her. I have absolutely no illusion nor any romantic aspiration towards the "fairer sex" thanks to her.

Yes.

She was a mentally ill piece of shit making up an abusive little regime of terror for her young child, both mentally and physically. She tried to set me up against my dad from a very young age. He was often out winning the bread to feed his family, while she was the most useless "house wife" ever (not doing any chores, being a burden to everyone).

I was never a turbulent child, and yet I was treated as the worst little piece of shit by her, getting punished over nothing, or having to abide to the most absurd rules just to please her limitless ego. Her controle over me as a child was absolute and constant, might I say totalitarian. Fortunately, she was also some kind of social litter that would sleep until late in the morning, so I was free to be a normal child as long as she wasn't woken up. I have tons and tons of souvenirs of her abuses, but that's a painful story I wouldn't want to bother anyone about.

She only became less abusive once I reached late teenagehood, when I started to become more imposing and could be more independant than she ever was. Indeed, despite being the annoying clinical "feminist" type, she always found a way to be a leech to a man, wether it was her own dad, and then mine. She even made clear she was envisioning to be a leech of mine in her old age. To that, i say wait and see ... She's probably the most miserable and despicable being I have ever known.

She deeply and totally shaped my view of women, and for that I thank her. I have absolutely no illusion nor any romantic aspiration towards the "fairer sex" thanks to her.
Tbh I yeah I relate, my mother for sure heavily impacted the way I see foids and just people in general, I was abused quite alot too for the stupidest reasons, it's all so painful to think about.

Oh, sorry if you went through that type of shit tbh, abuse from the foid is such a dishearteningly traumatising experiences.
abuse is one of those things that you can only imagine happening to other people and never one's self.

thats how i feel about it anyway, despite the fact i probably was abused but never want admit it

Verbally manipulative and gaslighting any issues I ever had in life, yes

abuse is one of those things that you can only imagine happening to other people and never one's self.

thats how i feel about it anyway, despite the fact i probably was abused but never want admit it
I try to cope with it, but it keeps catching up tbh. I hate being an abuse victim especially as an incel, people never take male abuse victims as seriously as foid abuse victims, such utter ragefuel tbh.

Honestly extremely over for you as an incel if you don't even have loving parents:cryfeels:
I think most of us grew up in a toxic environment

Honestly extremely over for you as an incel if you don't even have loving parents:cryfeels:
The worst outcome so early in life, because without loving parents you'll fail in life.

The worst outcome so early in life, because without loving parents you'll fail in life.
It's the most damanging thing that could happen to a child by far.

I was abused quite alot too for the stupidest reasons, it's all so painful to think about.
There's a saying according to which the only true absolute kind of love a man can ever experience is the love of his mother. It means that when you had an abusive mother, you'll never ever experience anything selflessly positive from a foid. Instead, you take them at face value, without the fake "potential limitless love" halo most normies put on them, which makes them far more attractive than they actually are.

my mom is a manipulative sociopath
glad i'm not with her anymore

There's a saying according to which the only true absolute kind of love a man can ever experience is the love of his mother. It means that when you had an abusive mother, you'll never ever experience anything selflessly positive from a foid. Instead, you take them at face value, without the fake "potential limitless love" halo most normies put on them, which makes them far more attractive than they actually are.
I guess that's true in a way

Yes, my mother basically ruined my life. Not as if I want to blame her 24/7 on that, that's just such a clear fact that I realise with age. Crazy how parents affect you. I didn't even have shit genes, just really fucked up family made me Who I am.

My dads like that but not physically

My mother is a gross narcissistic alcoholic who shouldn't have had children. 4 of us, two girls two boys. I am her oldest son and she crushed me with expectations, threats, and abuse: I was too fatcel to join the military and too stupid to get into an Ivy League and too misshapen to bring home a woman. Jokes on her. I'm a lifeNEET and I remind her daily what a fucking mess she made. It's one of my only joys.

Edit: my only other foid joy is alcoholism leads to dementia and she's running out of time.

My parents Definitely hate me cause im ugly (just like the rest of society). But i cant do nothing about it and just keep going.

It's the most damaging thing that could happen to a child by far.
I agree you're doomed to finish last in life before the outcome of the race becomes clear.