Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here ever gotten physical against a woman? (Non-domestic)

Ever comitted a physical gesture of hate against a woman?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
B

betonceydox

Banned
-
Im asking the question as over time being treated like shit by unsympathetic women all life and not being able to have sex at all can make you mad, and at a point you could snap at a girl in some way, especially when alcohol is involved so when I say violence I mean in all degrees. Example: throwing your drink at a bitch, screaming at her agressively, slapping her in the face, pushing her, punching her etc.

betonceydox

Greycel​

JoinedJul 1, 2023Posts9

Yeah, in an autistic meltdown Officer.

I called a whore that was bitchy against me whore, I used to lash out at anyone who tried to bully me

Sparring Mma gym. I held back my power and skills and let her win more punches kicks and takedowns. I’d throw a jab or kick every now and then.

Sparring Mma gym. I held back my power and skills and let her win more punches kicks and takedowns. I’d throw a jab or kick every now and then.

They let you spar against a girl?

Judo class circa 2011 or 2012
She noticed how fucking awkward and nervous I was putting my hands on a woman I still remember when she said "relax your grip Social Pariah"

No, I’ve never had a close interaction with a woman outside of my family.

Judo class circa 2011 or 2012
She noticed how fucking awkward and nervous I was putting my hands on a woman I still remember when she said "relax your grip Social Pariah"

Well this is really not the type of situation Im pertaining to here. Sparring at a martial arts class that sounds like a female that is friendly to you, and someone you would appreciate and not getting mad at her.

Turning it around into this type of similar situation is for example if she refuses to spar with you because she thinks you are ugly or disguisting and causually goes to the barhroom until the next partner switch or just smiles at you then says brb then goes to the coach behind your back and asks for another partner. Even that is something that will just make you sad, and not angry. And even then, she is in general «friendly» to you and not an proclaimed enemy in the same way a guy would be but using female privilige and the support she would get from virtually everyone since using any type of violence by a man towards a woman is a no-no right, even if she is punching you 15 times in the face or bullying you with the intention of making you hurt yourself out of your own emotions.

omg I got so angry once. SO ANGRY!! My wit's end!! But no.

I seem to be able to control my anger well. The last time I hit anybody I was a child.

Ive been in that situation more times than I can count. First time I almost lost control was first day at a new job and we were sitting a couple new people in a room, and she just casually started a conversation about «Why are we here, what is your role» etc. and the second she realized I wasnt above her in the hierarchy she switched to just mistreating me badly. The way that women do when they want to make it clear they are NOT interested in you and treat you in the worst way they can for as long as the job is going to last (it could be years).

I got so mad I was literally seeing red. I had a pen in my hand and my hand even twitched as to stabbing her right into her blue eyesocket. I still hate her to this day and she made that whole time period having to be around her much more uncomfortable and depressing with constantly reminding me how little she wanted me around (because of what I look like). Working with women mostly just makes me sad but I got really mad that time in the moment I realized what this was going to be, which was immediately.

I mean I encounter situations where theres real just pure hate between me and a woman aaaall the time, and its one of the reason I dont go outside and dont work, generally just stay away from people I mean shiet last time I wanted to do something to a woman was earlier today. So its hard and exhausting having to deal with all the time. Because I know just one little thing and then its a phone call to the police and the punishment starts again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back