Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of the nicest things a woman ever did for me in my entire life was today.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
As several of you already know my cat died I had two one is still alive he is also elderly. Anyway was getting cat food went to the store card problems it's more than -15 C or less than 5 F for burgercels. I'm so sleep deprived and in such a fucked place mentally and so preoccupied by it that Ive barely drank (I don't mean booze I mean any fluid) in days, barely eaten and barely slept. I struggled walking to the store. Didn't bring cash on me just my card. Issue with card got two packs of cigarettes on me one is unopened. (They're taxed here so badly a midsize bag of cat food and cigarettes are nearly equal in price) anyway getting to the point. Ask one cashier at this pharmacy after if she smokes no I ask her if her coworkers smoke and said I'd like to trade a pack of smokes for it as I just dealt with a death and have barely eaten, slept or drank in the mean time and was recently sick. Said went over a day without food and water and almost 1/2 days without sleep due to having to deal with that and now am operating on another day without sleep I'm struggling to move otherwise I'd walk home and well her manager agreed to pay for it. Some middle aged lady she used her employee discount and entirely points and declined the pack of cigarettes. Trying to bum money enough for an hourly min wage item under normal circumstances would be quite extreme and I went straight to explaining the circumstances Incase they got mad at me or asked me not to return for begging in the store or something after all we all know how women are to low value men. Speaking to a woman not having one treat me like garbage just for existing in their presence is a tall order especially in Canada so many years ago Ive learned say as few words as possible to mitigate damage and to little avail hence some of the posts of pretending women are human is something I'm sick of and tired of and I only do so because of the threat of cucks attacking me. Inb4 fakecel accusations there where enough people aware of this guy on the verge of collapse who just dealt with a death walking in extreme weather so virtue signalling and helping an animal (probably largest point since most female medical staff are unnecessarily rude even if I'm in excruciating pain and suffering chronic health problems) was clearly the motive doesn't mean NAWALT nor does it mean I'm a fakecel as the reasons are obvious why. I went home so exhausted after I was in severe pain had to take a break in a store to warm up and this was a half hour walk then got the first visual hallucinations in my life from extreme sleep deprivation and then finally fell asleep for 5 hours give or take best sleep ive gotten since by at least an hour only took severe sleep deprivation and another day of no sleep which is the second in 5 days, moderate dehydration, and several days of barely any food and some significant overexertion to get it. Normally in Canada even basic manners or civility from women requires 6/10 looks or being a 5/10 thugmaxxed dark triad drug dealer at minimum.

Last edited:
So, a elderly women paid for you. Kkk nice

Nigga, go buy 0.25-0.75mg of xanax and chug half a bottle of nyquil and get some sleep

use paragraphs nigga

use paragraphs nigga
I'll take that as you didn't read any of it because all things considered. Drinking way too little water and barely eating and sleep deprivation 2 days no sleep 1 day no water 1 day and one day a handful of chips and the death of a pet kinda explains why I'd not be bothered worrying about that as much as I should.

Commas, man
See this
I'll take that as you didn't read any of it because all things considered. Drinking way too little water and barely eating and sleep deprivation 2 days no sleep 1 day no water 1 day and one day a handful of chips and the death of a pet kinda explains why I'd not be bothered worrying about that as much as I should.

so you got a granny to gumjob and suck you

I should try and read it

that was really nice of her, sorry to hear about your cat breh

As several of you already know my cat died I had two one is still alive he is also elderly. Anyway was getting cat food went to the store card problems it's more than -15 C or less than 5 F for burgercels. I'm so sleep deprived and in such a fucked place mentally and so preoccupied by it that Ive barely drank (I don't mean booze I mean any fluid) in days, barely eaten and barely slept. I struggled walking to the store. Didn't bring cash on me just my card. Issue with card got two packs of cigarettes on me one is unopened. (They're taxed here so badly a midsize bag of cat food and cigarettes are nearly equal in price) anyway getting to the point. Ask one cashier at this pharmacy after if she smokes no I ask her if her coworkers smoke and said I'd like to trade a pack of smokes for it as I just dealt with a death and have barely eaten, slept or drank in the mean time and was recently sick. Said went over a day without food and water and almost 1/2 days without sleep due to having to deal with that and now am operating on another day without sleep I'm struggling to move otherwise I'd walk home and well her manager agreed to pay for it. Some middle aged lady she used her employee discount and entirely points and declined the pack of cigarettes. Trying to bum money enough for an hourly min wage item under normal circumstances would be quite extreme and I went straight to explaining the circumstances Incase they got mad at me or asked me not to return for begging in the store or something after all we all know how women are to low value men. Speaking to a woman not having one treat me like garbage just for existing in their presence is a tall order especially in Canada so many years ago Ive learned say as few words as possible to mitigate damage and to little avail hence some of the posts of pretending women are human is something I'm sick of and tired of and I only do so because of the threat of cucks attacking me. Inb4 fakecel accusations there where enough people aware of this guy on the verge of collapse who just dealt with a death walking in extreme weather so virtue signalling and helping an animal (probably largest point since most female medical staff are unnecessarily rude even if I'm in excruciating pain and suffering chronic health problems) was clearly the motive doesn't mean NAWALT nor does it mean I'm a fakecel as the reasons are obvious why. I went home so exhausted after I was in severe pain had to take a break in a store to warm up and this was a half hour walk then got the first visual hallucinations in my life from extreme sleep deprivation and then finally fell asleep for 5 hours give or take best sleep ive gotten since by at least an hour only took severe sleep deprivation and another day of no sleep which is the second in 5 days, moderate dehydration, and several days of barely any food and some significant overexertion to get it. Normally in Canada even basic manners or civility from women requires 6/10 looks or being a 5/10 thugmaxxed dark triad drug dealer at minimum.
Fuck man, :feelsbadman:

I can send you 10 bucks in a couple of days.

my cat sends his condolances for your cat
In Love Cat GIF

Drink water it's not hard. You've a lot of problems, it's a shame.