Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here from newzealand by any chance

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
Anyone here from newzealand.. don’t know anyone in my city..
just waiting to die really.. health and body gone to shit. Life’s in a hole I’m trying to claw my way out of but it’s beyond my efforts

Could do with someone to relate/talk to…

Isolated and alone.

no.

but nz is pretty cool. i bet u got a dope accent. do they play footy in nz?

I'm from cuckstralia, close enough m8

Guilty.

I keep my identity on the downlow though. NZ is a small enough place, the risk of getting doxxed is high, and the consequences would be bad. I like to keep "incel" as an online identity.

Over here in Australia.

Come to Chadstralia.

no.

but nz is pretty cool. i bet u got a dope accent. do they play footy in nz?
You mean like ⚽️ soccer? Yeah but Rugby, nzs main national sport is rugby.
Accent or not unfortunately I have a pretty bad high voice. It’s pretty embarrassing really.
It doesn’t sound it in my head but in recordings and videos it is

There’s some good scenery but it’s limited travel wise for road trips. A lot of long winding country roads between cities, and limited availability for owning things and places to go I guess. Good for the tourism for awhile

an australian who wrote that he picked new zealand as the most bluepilled least likely to be shot at country. least incel supporting country full of sheep as they say
Sheep here outnumber us by a tonne… I don’t know about “ blue pill” but probably least likely to get a shooter cause of its size and not a big gun country. More people more chance of that happening and availability like America. So yeah before him there probably wouldn’t of been much chance it happening

being incel in new zealand feels like being incel in 2013. basement dwellers are mythical, awareness of incels comes from the news, nobody complaining about the dating market, bluepiller country, you feel alone in virginity unlike USA can see signs of sexless discontent in the populace. When I went gym for a year I saw no gymcels because new zealand is 10 years behind including acknowledgement looks matter. Plus people online say your island looks nice so you suffer less than me, false, and blind to adjustment of expectation.
Doesn’t make it easy.. they still have ridiculous standards well for me and guys I’ve known and still have tinder and American online influence and conditioning

Guilty.

I keep my identity on the downlow though. NZ is a small enough place, the risk of getting doxxed is high, and the consequences would be bad. I like to keep "incel" as an online identity.
I get that …Maybe you have a reputation to worry about… I don’t. Doesn’t really worry me when I have no one around me.. don’t care what people think of me really…

Can you say what part?

You mean like ⚽️ soccer? Yeah but Rugby, nzs main national sport is rugby.
Accent or not unfortunately I have a pretty bad high voice. It’s pretty embarrassing really.
It doesn’t sound it in my head but in recordings and videos it is

There’s some good scenery but it’s limited travel wise for road trips. A lot of long winding country roads between cities, and limited availability for owning things and places to go I guess. Good for the tourism for awhile
I meant Aussie rules football

The Christchurch crusader