Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone here listens to ANGRY dancehall?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
What's with all the unintelligible niggers? You think that's music?

My condolences.

They need to ban 3rd world countries off the routing tables, except for liveleak. Unintelligible babble.

What's with all the unintelligible niggers? You think that's music?

My condolences.
I dont care what you consider music. This shit helps me release my rage.

well if it helps you cope do all you want boyo, also this music ain't that bad.

I guess if i had to listen to that SHIT i would be angry too
Lol. No, it works the other way around. I get angry IRL, listen to this, it lets me release the anger because I place myself into the lyrics of those songs and I feel better.

Lol. No, it works the other way around. I get angry IRL, listen to this, it lets me release the anger because I place myself into the lyrics of those songs and I feel better.
Dude, just study sword fencing!
(Or any other martial art)

That way you can learn to direct your anger and make it a tool. Instead of wasting it on musical jewish meme weapons.

Dude, just study sword fencing!
(Or any other martial art)

That way you can learn to direct your anger and make it a tool. Instead of wasting it on musical jewish meme weapons.
Too depressed for shit like this. I'm at a point I don't go out of my room and barely crawl out of my bed in the "morning".

Too depressed for shit like this. I'm at a point I don't go out of my room and barely crawl out of my bed in the "morning".
I certainly understand.

I only get up early if there's a good reason... Like a important task or expected delivery.

I certainly understand.

I only get up early if there's a good reason... Like a important task or expected delivery.
Oh shit I just saw your sig. Wait, you too are listening to Charles Giulliani? I think I walked to someone here about him, could be you.

20200302 202000

I actually enjoyed this ngl

Oh shit I just saw your sig. Wait, you too are listening to Charles Giulliani? I think I walked to someone here about him, could be you.
Oh yes... Perhaps.

It's easy to forget who you are chatting with when it's virtual. Everything becomes a blur...

Charles is the best! Kyle is ok, but he's (& sinny is) a bit "lookest."

He is my main news source. Him and various survivalist news aggregates.

Nah, they're not mumbling. They're just speaking in another dialect/language.
Yeah Patois/Patwah. Some of those songs I can understand 100% after a few listenings, some of them I can't understand EVER, sometimes even reading the lyrics.
Oh yes... Perhaps.

It's easy to forget who you are chatting with when it's virtual. Everything becomes a blur...

Charles is the best! Kyle is ok, but he's (& sinny is) a bit "lookest."

He is my main news source. Him and various survivalist news aggregates.
I don't agree with Kyle because I am not a Nazi, Nazis were just a controlled opposition, they were jewish to the core. They were Alex Jones of XX century. 100% fake.

Who do you listen to apart from Charles?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back