Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone here love sugar?

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
For example I have multiple energy drinks a day, various soft drinks, chocolate mud cake, Nutella cookies, Oreos, chocolate bars etc

On occasion I sometimes feel like throwing up from the sugar and probably going to get liver problems eventually but fuck it.

i love monster energy drinks, sweet heavenly sugar bombs

also cinnamon cookies are great

yeah, i enjoy soda and energy drinks, but i think my teeth are starting to suffer the consequences now. had to get a filling a few months back.

For example I have multiple energy drinks a day, various soft drinks, chocolate mud cake, Nutella cookies, Oreos, chocolate bars etc

On occasion I sometimes feel like throwing up from the sugar and probably going to get liver problems eventually but fuck it.
I love sugar too. Energy drinks as well.

I just have cold coffee after dinner. I'm not a sugar guy, I like salty and spicy food more.

i do monster whem gayming

Sugar is a brutal and disgusting drug. Highly addictive and unhealthy.
I stay away from it as best as I can.

I love sugar but I also love having these 6 bumps on my stomach so it's a constant battle of the wills against myself.

Image 2024 04 16 115623460

goes great with menthol ciggies

yeah, i enjoy soda and energy drinks, but i think my teeth are starting to suffer the consequences now. had to get a filling a few months back.
Yeah I had to get fillings on my teeth about a year ago, only two little holes and my teeth are getting sensitive because I sometimes skip brushing my teeth due to being too lazy.