Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Health Thread The NEET edition

T

thetravelernet

Greycel
You wake up and feel like a truck just hit you. Why? There are many reasons, but let's focus on the direct contributions.
Do you go to bed at a consistent time? I am not talking once twice or in the last week, but at least a month.
For 8 hours?
Is your room extremely dark?
Do you sleep with an open window or let fresh air come before you fall asleep?
Do you change your bedsheets regularly?
Can you breathe through your nose?
Shutting down wifi for the night might also help.

If you make breakfast.
do you eat some processed garbage?
- Boiling Eggs with editions (buy bio) is a very good dish. It is easy to make, requires little effort, and is nutritious.
- You can drink water/milk from water bottles, which is better to avoid plastic.

Do you take vitamin D/ other supplements?
If you want some, buy it from this dude; he has a YouTube channel, and I think it is better to buy it from him than from a nameless Talmudic corporation that adds who knows what to it, not being sure if it is even working. https://shop.drberg.com/product/d3-k2-vitamin-5-000-iu (most likely, you are heavy vitamin D deficient, which ruins so many things from teeth to bones)
- learn what doses you need. After taking them for a while, you can have bloodwork done to check them but remember to follow the preparation instructions.

After eating food, it's beneficial to chew a 100 percent xylitol gum for your teeth. https://thepurcompany.com (the green one tastes the best)
Chewing this gum is fun, strengthens your jaw muscles, and is an extremely good tooth-cleaning measure because of saliva.
If you look at pictures of African people, they had amazing teeth before the Western diet and OP advanced tooth-cleaning technology called chewing sticks that would produce saliva in the mouth, which is the best antibacterial fluid.

You have one set of teeth; if you destroy them, no matter how much money you have, all your options suck.
There is a debate about how often you should brush your teeth; some say 3 times a day (which, in my view, is crazy), and some say never.
I personally would settle with cleaning with a Sonic toothbrush with extra soft endings once before going to sleep (so bacteria don't go crazy during sleep)
Buy toothpaste with no fluoride; based on studies with rats, it's not a good idea to do it long term.
Btw drinking water constantly or snaking is bad for teeth. It changes the mouth's PH.
DO NOT EXTRACT TEETH FOR ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT - do your research.

If you want to go to a dentist, go to a holistic, rich-people dentist who checks your jaw and bloodwork on the first visit, unlike an average butcher dentist.
Avoid taking X-rays, and do not do those CTB 3D scans if not ABSOLUTELY necessary. Many dentists have a scanning fetish.

Exercise - basically the only thing you need to buy is this https://www.marbo-sport.pl/product-...reczami-do-dipow-MS-U116-2-0-Marbo-Sport.html and do calestenics for stomach etc..
This alone will give you a better posture than most people, and strengthening your back muscles will greatly improve your health.
Bodybuilding is stupid but listen to Mike Mentzer if you want to gain mass.

Running - basically, I think it's enough 2 times a week, if you exercise 2-3 times a week (you should not do more), one day after exercising or a day after should be perfect. in the forest or park. (not near cars/roads not on asphalt)
If you spend a lot of time at your desk, buy a standing desk and a monitor holder or something that adjusts it well to your eye level. If you have the money, you can also buy an under-desk treadmill. I have this one. It is amazing. https://www.motiondesk.pl/produkty/Biurko-Klasyczne-z-blatem-z-litego-dębu-p363172231
I have the size 80x160 for you. If you have a lot of space, it is perfect. You could even go 170x or 180x.

Stretching - will help with circulation and mobility; there are so many YouTube videos on how to do it at home without equipment.

Addictions - Pretty much everything will destroy your teeth. (Btw do not be afraid to go to a good, holistic, rich people dentist. They have seen stuff from horrors you statistically will not even come close to, and if you do, you won't be the only one)

Smoking - lung cancer, toxicity, ova for teeth
Alkohol - brain-destroying, ova for teeth
SSRI - brain-destroying, addictive should be illegal, ova for teeth
Sugar stuff like candy - it will make you addicted to it (if you stop eating it and have a good diet, you will not even feel the need to eat it), ova for teeth
Soda drinks - will destroy teeth just like other forms of artificially separated sugar
Coffee - this is wage-slave Soma; there is the reason why people are over the edge
Anticonception - a drug that poisons women
Marihuana - makes you stupid
Other drugs like cocaine/heroin - this is self-destruction

Many listed things, like SSRIs, cause dry mouth, which reduces saliva production and leads to fast tooth destruction.

THE WRITINGS BELOW WILL BE VERY CONTROVERSIAL FOR MANY, BUT THEY ARE THE THINGS THAT WILL HELP,
WHAT IS WRITTEN ABOVE IS JUST A MERE ADDITION OR CONSEQUENCE.
HOW CAN IT NOT BE?
THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ARE DESTROYING THEMSELVES, AND THE BODY WASTING THEIR LIFE ARE BLINDED AND HAVE NO CLUE WHERE OR WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

NO-FAP

will change your life, not only because almost everyone who masturbates is zinc-defined, and it will significantly change your brain structure, but, most importantly, it destroys the spiritual connection with God; feeding the demon with sin will result in blindness.

People who say that it does nothing are lying; I have been celibate for 11 months now. The Spiritual battle and journey, combined with heavy withdrawal symptoms, is insane. I wouldn't last one day without God. I will not go into details. It will depend on the person when this happens. After month 8, you will stop wanting to do it because you will recognize how much energy and lightness you have in your body, and you will forget that you even have the possibility of sinning like faping.

On spirits
Imagine you are furious; in that moment, you will act differently, maybe you will shout, and different thoughts will come to your mind. Some will seem so rational at the time of fury, but when you calm down, you will think, what was I thinking? That is stupid?
This example shows how the spiritual aspect, in this case, evil fury, impacts thoughts and behavior.
The same applies on a global and long-term scale. Basically, with a demonic spirit attached due to sin, many will be deluded into thinking that it is not worth taking care of one's health; they are blind to it, and some are even proud of their addictions. They will regret it when they start to suffer and say: Why was I so blind? But many times, it will be too late to fix long-term damage done to the body - I have been there myself in the case of my tooth.

Another problem is low energy. imagine you are at work, standing next to an evil, abusive boss who insults you or makes a passive-aggressive comment. Why?
Because it makes him feel better, in a way, he gets demonic energy from its "fuel," and the other person suffers. If you look at the world, it is run by Satanist/Talmudist gnostic cults like Freemasonry, and for a large part of history, it has been this way. There are no atheist materialists there. The reality is there is such a thing as energy that is not material. These people get "fuel' from demonic thought/rituals, and they pay for it with constant inner suffering of internal hate and fury and blindness to The Truth, and if they don't repent, the same fuel will make them burn in eternity in Hell.

This example shows that this spiritual energy exists, and humans cannot produce it alone. An external source is needed.
As it is written: Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
(Matthew 4:4)

If you do not have the energy to pray, ask God for energy in sincerity to do goodness, not as a slot machine, but in Love for Truth and the Light. Without God's Grace, a person is dead.
Through a relationship with God, one will become like God, having the Holy Spirit, and from there, everything will fall into place.
In church, believers eat the Eucharist, the fruit of the Tree of Life, because they need God's Grace to live.

I am honored if this post was of help to you.

Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.
(Ephesians 6:24)

You wake up and feel like a truck just hit you. Why? There are many reasons, but let's focus on the direct contributions.
Do you go to bed at a consistent time? I am not talking once twice or in the last week, but at least a month.
For 8 hours?
Is your room extremely dark?
Do you sleep with an open window or let fresh air come before you fall asleep?
Do you change your bedsheets regularly?
Can you breathe through your nose?
Shutting down wifi for the night might also help.

If you make breakfast.
do you eat some processed garbage?
- Boiling Eggs with editions (buy bio) is a very good dish. It is easy to make, requires little effort, and is nutritious.
- You can drink water/milk from water bottles, which is better to avoid plastic.

Do you take vitamin D/ other supplements?
If you want some, buy it from this dude; he has a YouTube channel, and I think it is better to buy it from him than from a nameless Talmudic corporation that adds who knows what to it, not being sure if it is even working. https://shop.drberg.com/product/d3-k2-vitamin-5-000-iu (most likely, you are heavy vitamin D deficient, which ruins so many things from teeth to bones)
- learn what doses you need. After taking them for a while, you can have bloodwork done to check them but remember to follow the preparation instructions.

After eating food, it's beneficial to chew a 100 percent xylitol gum for your teeth. https://thepurcompany.com (the green one tastes the best)
Chewing this gum is fun, strengthens your jaw muscles, and is an extremely good tooth-cleaning measure because of saliva.
If you look at pictures of African people, they had amazing teeth before the Western diet and OP advanced tooth-cleaning technology called chewing sticks that would produce saliva in the mouth, which is the best antibacterial fluid.

You have one set of teeth; if you destroy them, no matter how much money you have, all your options suck.
There is a debate about how often you should brush your teeth; some say 3 times a day (which, in my view, is crazy), and some say never.
I personally would settle with cleaning with a Sonic toothbrush with extra soft endings once before going to sleep (so bacteria don't go crazy during sleep)
Buy toothpaste with no fluoride; based on studies with rats, it's not a good idea to do it long term.
Btw drinking water constantly or snaking is bad for teeth. It changes the mouth's PH.
DO NOT EXTRACT TEETH FOR ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT - do your research.

If you want to go to a dentist, go to a holistic, rich-people dentist who checks your jaw and bloodwork on the first visit, unlike an average butcher dentist.
Avoid taking X-rays, and do not do those CTB 3D scans if not ABSOLUTELY necessary. Many dentists have a scanning fetish.

Exercise - basically the only thing you need to buy is this https://www.marbo-sport.pl/product-...reczami-do-dipow-MS-U116-2-0-Marbo-Sport.html and do calestenics for stomach etc..
This alone will give you a better posture than most people, and strengthening your back muscles will greatly improve your health.
Bodybuilding is stupid but listen to Mike Mentzer if you want to gain mass.

Running - basically, I think it's enough 2 times a week, if you exercise 2-3 times a week (you should not do more), one day after exercising or a day after should be perfect. in the forest or park. (not near cars/roads not on asphalt)
If you spend a lot of time at your desk, buy a standing desk and a monitor holder or something that adjusts it well to your eye level. If you have the money, you can also buy an under-desk treadmill. I have this one. It is amazing. https://www.motiondesk.pl/produkty/Biurko-Klasyczne-z-blatem-z-litego-dębu-p363172231
I have the size 80x160 for you. If you have a lot of space, it is perfect. You could even go 170x or 180x.

Stretching - will help with circulation and mobility; there are so many YouTube videos on how to do it at home without equipment.

Addictions - Pretty much everything will destroy your teeth. (Btw do not be afraid to go to a good, holistic, rich people dentist. They have seen stuff from horrors you statistically will not even come close to, and if you do, you won't be the only one)

Smoking - lung cancer, toxicity, ova for teeth
Alkohol - brain-destroying, ova for teeth
SSRI - brain-destroying, addictive should be illegal, ova for teeth
Sugar stuff like candy - it will make you addicted to it (if you stop eating it and have a good diet, you will not even feel the need to eat it), ova for teeth
Soda drinks - will destroy teeth just like other forms of artificially separated sugar
Coffee - this is wage-slave Soma; there is the reason why people are over the edge
Anticonception - a drug that poisons women
Marihuana - makes you stupid
Other drugs like cocaine/heroin - this is self-destruction

Many listed things, like SSRIs, cause dry mouth, which reduces saliva production and leads to fast tooth destruction.

THE WRITINGS BELOW WILL BE VERY CONTROVERSIAL FOR MANY, BUT THEY ARE THE THINGS THAT WILL HELP,
WHAT IS WRITTEN ABOVE IS JUST A MERE ADDITION OR CONSEQUENCE.
HOW CAN IT NOT BE?
THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ARE DESTROYING THEMSELVES, AND THE BODY WASTING THEIR LIFE ARE BLINDED AND HAVE NO CLUE WHERE OR WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

NO-FAP

will change your life, not only because almost everyone who masturbates is zinc-defined, and it will significantly change your brain structure, but, most importantly, it destroys the spiritual connection with God; feeding the demon with sin will result in blindness.

People who say that it does nothing are lying; I have been celibate for 11 months now. The Spiritual battle and journey, combined with heavy withdrawal symptoms, is insane. I wouldn't last one day without God. I will not go into details. It will depend on the person when this happens. After month 8, you will stop wanting to do it because you will recognize how much energy and lightness you have in your body, and you will forget that you even have the possibility of sinning like faping.

On spirits
Imagine you are furious; in that moment, you will act differently, maybe you will shout, and different thoughts will come to your mind. Some will seem so rational at the time of fury, but when you calm down, you will think, what was I thinking? That is stupid?
This example shows how the spiritual aspect, in this case, evil fury, impacts thoughts and behavior.
The same applies on a global and long-term scale. Basically, with a demonic spirit attached due to sin, many will be deluded into thinking that it is not worth taking care of one's health; they are blind to it, and some are even proud of their addictions. They will regret it when they start to suffer and say: Why was I so blind? But many times, it will be too late to fix long-term damage done to the body - I have been there myself in the case of my tooth.

Another problem is low energy. imagine you are at work, standing next to an evil, abusive boss who insults you or makes a passive-aggressive comment. Why?
Because it makes him feel better, in a way, he gets demonic energy from its "fuel," and the other person suffers. If you look at the world, it is run by Satanist/Talmudist gnostic cults like Freemasonry, and for a large part of history, it has been this way. There are no atheist materialists there. The reality is there is such a thing as energy that is not material. These people get "fuel' from demonic thought/rituals, and they pay for it with constant inner suffering of internal hate and fury and blindness to The Truth, and if they don't repent, the same fuel will make them burn in eternity in Hell.

This example shows that this spiritual energy exists, and humans cannot produce it alone. An external source is needed.
As it is written: Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
(Matthew 4:4)

If you do not have the energy to pray, ask God for energy in sincerity to do goodness, not as a slot machine, but in Love for Truth and the Light. Without God's Grace, a person is dead.
Through a relationship with God, one will become like God, having the Holy Spirit, and from there, everything will fall into place.
In church, believers eat the Eucharist, the fruit of the Tree of Life, because they need God's Grace to live.

I am honored if this post was of help to you.

Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.
(Ephesians 6:24)
COPE

NO-FAP

:feelswhat::bluepill:

My routine is, wake up between 3PM to 5PM, drink coffee and take some supplements (vitamins etc.) do some exercise, browse here/ jewtube/ play some games/ watch random movie, eat late at night, go to sleep around 2AM to 3AM, rinse and repeat

If you're under 35 then none of it even matters lol

I don't think vitamin D brand matters much. I take NOW brand D3 which is hit and miss with how legit some of their stuff is, and yet I have above range Vit D without getting much sunshine.

Most posts like this are just dipshits parroting advice that "sounds useful" without actually putting any of it into practice.