Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I haven't talked with anyone in real life in the past 5 months

F

FuckingHateMyLife

Biggest mentalcel on-site
-
I dont have any friends, lost all of them years ago
Parents died
No sister / brother
No grandparents

And the most brutal thing is I dont even have online friends aswell :feelsrope:

I dont play video games, they arent fun anymore, I don't even have anyone to play with

I have extreme social aniexity, I feel like im about to lose my mind, im very close to kill myself since 2020, and its just getting worse

I have tried working online to moneymax with dropshipping, crypto, trading but I have failed, so I dont even have money to looksmax. The only money I have is 5k$ on my bitcoin wallet

I can't belive thats life. Thats not a gift, thats a nightmare.

Been like this since 2019

I’m sorry you are going through this man. It must be a nightmare for you.

Do you pay rent? How are you living?

Do you pay rent? How are you living?
Yes I do, I pay it from my crypto funds. Beside that I dont buy anything at all, even if I do its food. I eat eggs, and organ meats mostly

Yes I do, I pay it from my crypto funds. Beside that I dont buy anything at all, even if I do its food. I eat eggs, and organ meats mostly
ah brutal. So youve got 5k left. How much is your rent? What are your plans for when it runs out?

ah brutal. So youve got 5k left. How much is your rent? What are your plans for when it runs out?
The rent is affordable, since I live in a low quality country, but honestly I dont know what will I do if I run out of money