Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here tried to diet to looksmaxx? I’m 5ft 10 and 500 lbs. I always try to diet but never last longer than a day because I get up emotional eat

NASCARGUY

NASCARGUY

Greycel
I have depressing and it’s hard to fight the what’s the point attitude so I can make it a day and then get depressed and end up eating a days worth of calories in an hour. I hate my life.

Just eat less retard, it's harder to gain weight than lose it, you have to stuff yourself to gain as a skinnycel
I had to spend almost whole free time in the kitchen to gain a few kgs over a few months, I don't know how can you get so fat, it takes effort, just ldar and you will be skinny

Don't dietmaxx to the point where you feel utterly miserable. I just slowly cut down my portions a little but eat the same shit everyday. I was 5'8.5/5'9 at 230 lbs at my heaviest and I still ate 2.2k calories instead of like 2.6k-2.8k with a little bit of cardio, still lost like 2lbs a week. If you're literally 500 pounds you're eating like 5k calories minimum, just try to drop your portions by 10% at first and start doing a little exercise, I'm not a dietitian or an expert gymcel but this method helped me a lot tbh

500 pounds??? That is a serious medical issue. Are your parents aware of how badly off you are? Do you have a doctor?

I have depressing and it’s hard to fight the what’s the point attitude so I can make it a day and then get depressed and end up eating a days worth of calories in an hour. I hate my life.
Fatcel is Volcel GrAYcel

Yes, but you're eating yourself to death. I'm not saying "Just get over your depression," it's clear your depression is a major hurdle. But we've gotta do something about this. You can't just kill yourself with food.

I'm on an Auschwitzmaxxing journey (even tho I'll still look like shit cuz I lack bones I mean I'm recessed). When I started it a few weeks ago I was 72 kg, now I'm 68 kg.

Drink lots of water before eating. Eat lots of low calorie dense foods like Kale. Eat lots of lean protein. Hunger is like a wave, it comes and goes.

I advise you to go on a full veggies and chicken breast diet for 1 year straight along with some multi vitamins. You will loose about 200 lbs easy

Just eat less retard, it's harder to gain weight than lose it, you have to stuff yourself to gain as a skinnycel
I had to spend almost whole free time in the kitchen to gain a few kgs over a few months, I don't know how can you get so fat, it takes effort, just ldar and you will be skinny

Not for everyone. In fact, if you spend your formative years overeating, you can basically fuck yourself up in adulthood.

See, when you're a kid, your body is still developing fat cells and muscle cells. And if you develop more fat cells than you should as a child, those fat cells will stay with you forever.

Now, "fat cells" aren't the same as "fat," but if you have lots and lots of fat cells, you'll put on fat much easier than you lose it, and a lot easier than you put on muscle.

You are so fat, your body is no longer responding properly to insulin. Consequently, your brain has become leptin resistance and thinks it's gonna die in the next minute if you don't eat right now.
Dude, don't lose yourself in hedonism.

Try to eat just 3meals a day and each meal eat like regular person you god damn boulder

Fatcel is Volcel GrAYcel

Fatcels are truecls weather it's their fault for being fat or not. Looksmaxxing for them equals loose skin and that's called being a subhuman. They get what I call the Jonah Hill syndrome or turkey neck which means it's over

500 lbs? Jesus Christ! I'm around your same height but weigh about 200 lbs less. How are you able to eat so much? I can't bring myself to eat so much. I end up not finishing most of my meals due to depression(I lost some weight due to that,but I'm still overweight)But I suppose depression effects everyone differently. Why not liposuction?

I would say that dieting won't permanently resolve your problem unless you find another outlet for your emotions, even if you found a way to restrain yourself for a while.

Ask yourself OP, do you really want to lose weight? If so, why? If you're looksmaxxing so that people treat you better, that seems like a good reason. Have you identified the specific thoughts which cause you to overeat?

It's much easier to gain weight than lose it. Unless your munching on celery all day. Its s numbers game. If your eating tons of empty calories an not exercising you'll pile on the weight. Especially as you get older and your metabolism slows down.

Oh lord man, you need some serious help. Id reccomend some help from dr.now.

Now from the info your saying, youre bmi is around 71.7 and here's a quote im offeribg that may describe whats happening "your'e sprinting to the grave" - Alan Roberts

Now please get some help for your eating addiction, as it's destroying your life. You deserve to live a long healthy life.

just ldar and you will be skinny
It depend on habits and methabolism tbh. . A shitty hormones profile change the way the body process the fuel it receive. That's why bodybuilders who take shit tons of hormones can eat whatever the fuck they want, they gonna get bloated but not fat.

One thing i can say is that you should try cutting down little by little, so for example if you order a meal from McDonald's(hypothetically, not trying to make fun of you) you leave out the fries one day, then the next you eat even less and so on. Intermittent fasting is also a good way to lose weight, you can eat whatever you want but don't go overboard and you only eat once a day.
Also every time you eat just go walk somewhere for an hour or so, bring your phone and headphones/earphones and time will fly. You burned up a good portion of calories you just digested, works very well with with the intermittent fasting. That's how my father went from weighing like 110 kg to 80 kg.