Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My life was fucked over by parents and society + Attempting Last Chance To Become A Chad

lilwrist

lilwrist

Banned
-
parents didn't care about my development through puberty they didn't feed me enough protein which is why i ended up at 5'7 and not able to gain any bicep muscles.

would of had 50,000 USD in Ethereum right now but my mom threw my ledger crypto wallet out, yup low iq parents who know nothing about technology and should ask me before they touch any of my fucking shit.

I literally have a bill due tomorrow of $500 and won't be able to pay it if I'm gone from here for a while I'll prob be in jail due to not being able to pay my bills.

fucking hate my life

my right eye side is fucked up forever my eyebrow is hanging down a little at the end because my mom threw a spoon at me and it hit my eye when i was 5 and it must of done a permeant injury.

I also have scars on my neck that are ugly I'll always have them they are apart of me now u cant get rid of scars, women will always look at my scars and think how disgusting they are.

my wrists are thin and underdeveloped overall I have thin bones exepct for my chest its naturally a v taper with small waist (prob only good thing about me)

I've never had a gf before and I'm 20 years old all my friends have gfs and constantly insult me call me a virgin cuz i have no gf (so basically i have no real friends). my parents complain that i have no gf, yet they are partially the reason i have no gf.

had a goth e-gf once that just used me to talk to her about her problems (she left me for a taller guy from norway or something) (I forever now hold a grudge against goth girls I think most of them just like to cheat on men for whatever reason so kinda ruined my attractions to goths.)

brocels i dont know wtf to do with my life. I went to college for one semester and then dropped out because my life was overwhelming, had to do my college sht and when i came home my parents yelled at me for not doing chores or helping out even tho i was at college (lmao), was broke asf, only made friends who tried to sell weed to me.

I have a shit job with barely any shifts. dont even make 15k a year. should i just be done with my life? I'm depressed every day. How do I ever make back my crypto that was thrown out? My life sucks i can't live properly everyday i hate existing. The only way left for me now is to take pills, supplements, and steroids to attempt to become a freak of a chad one last time I don't even care anymore. I WANT TO BE THE LOWEST BODY FAT % POSSIBLE. TALL ASF. HOLLOW CHEEKS. VEINS POPPING. Idc if I look like a giga monster chad designed in a lab I'll do anything to get there so only then will society stop fucking with me. I've alrdy started taking tren and waiting for my growth hormone to come in (idc if i got scammed while buying it online cuz it was supposed to be delivered 2 days ago shipping might be delayed idk) I'd take anything to just become a absolute beast. I've also been doing anorexicmaxxing and it's been working at this point I'm only eating 500 calories max a day some days I go without eating. This is ultimate suffering to become a monster giga chad. I hope i will make it brocels but depression has been hitting me hard. I've trying to find out how to cause microfractures to my legs so they grow a bit longer everytime. (If anyone has advice lmk)

I hope i make it i deserve to live a normal life just like most regular normies, we all do but we were stripped of our rights and privileges' of being able to live in this society while being seen as normal. We didn't start this war they (SOCIETY) hated us first. All the people in life who bullied / insulted you because of your height / features. They started the hate to us first. Please give me advice brocels I can't live like this anymore I'm trying everything.

brutal my parents didnt care either. something ill never forgive them for

YWNBAC (You will never be a chad)

only a roided coping gymcel

thats horrible why do parents have children if they dont care for them
i dont know, they never gave me an answer when i brought it up years ago. suifuel

Same my parents never cared about me too they only cared because i was making money when i got sick they both diped
i had hardly any contact with my father and my mother will only support me as long as i am productive.
Where do you come from?

This is unfortunate! But if anything it's good you're not despondent and have given up try to get a better paying full time job (even if 20k annually) unless you're salary capped in some other ways.

This is unfortunate! But if anything it's good you're not despondent and have given up try to get a better paying full time job (even if 20k annually) unless you're salary capped in some other ways.
yea hate it tho

parents didn't care about my development through puberty they didn't feed me enough protein which is why i ended up at 5'7 and not able to gain any bicep muscles.
I'm pretty sure height is genetic and muscle mass is predisposed. That's why you see niggers like lebron james end up so tall having a worse upbringing than an average joe with a good upbringing. If the genetics aren't there you won't see it happen with your children.

would of had 50,000 USD in Ethereum right now but my mom threw my ledger crypto wallet out
You are stronger than me

I would genuinely rope if that happened to me

You are stronger than me

I would genuinely rope if that happened to me
His parents are genuine scumbags. They are so bad to the point that IncelTears was sympathizing with the OP.

His parents are genuine scumbags. They are so bad to the point that IncelTears was sympathizing with the OP.
No doubt its that bad, however almost any sympathy from inceltears is not real

They have to feign sympathy from time to time to convince themselves that they are not bad people

No doubt its that bad, however almost any sympathy from inceltears is not real

They have to feign sympathy from time to time to convince themselves that they are not bad people
True the idiots kept posting him anyway because nothing beats that reddit karma. The bots must earn more

Chads are born not made
"Looksmaxxing" doesn't exist

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @wereq

would of had 50,000 USD in Ethereum right now but my mom threw my ledger crypto wallet out, yup low iq parents who know nothing about technology and should ask me before they touch any of my fucking shit.

I literally have a bill due tomorrow of $500 and won't be able to pay it if I'm gone from here for a while I'll prob be in jail due to not being able to pay my bills.

fucking hate my life

my right eye side is fucked up forever my eyebrow is hanging down a little at the end because my mom threw a spoon at me and it hit my eye when i was 5 and it must of done a permeant injury.

I also have scars on my neck that are ugly I'll always have them they are apart of me now u cant get rid of scars, women will always look at my scars and think how disgusting they are.

my wrists are thin and underdeveloped overall I have thin bones exepct for my chest its naturally a v taper with small waist (prob only good thing about me)

I've never had a gf before and I'm 20 years old all my friends have gfs and constantly insult me call me a virgin cuz i have no gf (so basically i have no real friends). my parents complain that i have no gf, yet they are partially the reason i have no gf.

had a goth e-gf once that just used me to talk to her about her problems (she left me for a taller guy from norway or something) (I forever now hold a grudge against goth girls I think most of them just like to cheat on men for whatever reason so kinda ruined my attractions to goths.)

brocels i dont know wtf to do with my life. I went to college for one semester and then dropped out because my life was overwhelming, had to do my college sht and when i came home my parents yelled at me for not doing chores or helping out even tho i was at college (lmao), was broke asf, only made friends who tried to sell weed to me.

I have a shit job with barely any shifts. dont even make 15k a year. should i just be done with my life? I'm depressed every day. How do I ever make back my crypto that was thrown out? My life sucks i can't live properly everyday i hate existing. The only way left for me now is to take pills, supplements, and steroids to attempt to become a freak of a chad one last time I don't even care anymore. I WANT TO BE THE LOWEST BODY FAT % POSSIBLE. TALL ASF. HOLLOW CHEEKS. VEINS POPPING. Idc if I look like a giga monster chad designed in a lab I'll do anything to get there so only then will society stop fucking with me. I've alrdy started taking tren and waiting for my growth hormone to come in (idc if i got scammed while buying it online cuz it was supposed to be delivered 2 days ago shipping might be delayed idk) I'd take anything to just become a absolute beast. I've also been doing anorexicmaxxing and it's been working at this point I'm only eating 500 calories max a day some days I go without eating. This is ultimate suffering to become a monster giga chad. I hope i will make it brocels but depression has been hitting me hard. I've trying to find out how to cause microfractures to my legs so they grow a bit longer everytime. (If anyone has advice lmk)

I hope i make it i deserve to live a normal life just like most regular normies, we all do but we were stripped of our rights and privileges' of being able to live in this society while being seen as normal. We didn't start this war they (SOCIETY) hated us first. All the people in life who bullied / insulted you because of your height / features. They started the hate to us first. Please give me advice brocels I can't live like this anymore I'm trying everything.
You had a brutal childhood:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i had hardly any contact with my father and my mother will only support me as long as i am productive.
Where do you come from?
I will never understand this, why do parents refuse to take care of their children unless they're giving them something in return?

When a child collects the "Man made achievement" award (diploma, job, buy an apartment, etc.) it's like a trophy for them to wear for the rest of their lives. They believe they actually succeeded as a parent because their child is a doctor or a manager at some shitty warehouse. The brainwash the Jews have on parents (especially immigrated parents) is absolutely incredible.