Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone in the West Midlands UK, that wants to come to the city centre and people watch with me to see how bad the current state of hypergamy is

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
People are saying that chadlites can only get landwhales, and normies dont get shit. but i havent spent a long time outside in like 3 years, ive literally forgot what its like.

I want to go and sit in the middle of town and people/couples watch for a day to see what couples are like so we can get an accurate assessment of how bad hypergamy is right now.

Is anyone in the west midlands in the UK that wants to join send PM

People are saying that chadlites can only get landwhales, and normies dont get shit. but i havent spent a long time outside in like 3 years, ive literally forgot what its like.

I want to go and sit in the middle of town and people/couples watch for a day to see what couples are like so we can get an accurate assessment of how bad hypergamy is right now.

Is anyone in the west midlands in the UK that wants to join send PM
What race are you, im in Essex

I'm not far away, I don't want to partake in this project though as you could be an incel beating vigilante sent from IT. :feelssus:

Be careful when meeting up with people you barely know

I'm not far away, I don't want to partake in this project though as you could be an incel beating vigilante sent from IT. :feelssus:
It's the UK take your knife. :feelsseriously:

nah bro im a ded srs incel look at my threads

nah bro im a ded srs incel look at my threads

Genetic Error

PostLikeTheFBIisntWatching Jail=Socialinteractions​

★★★★

Joined Dec 11, 2021 Posts 320 Online 3d 12h 59m

What even are the midlands tbh :feelsjuice:

It's the UK take your knife. :feelsseriously:

I will have this on me as a special present for his face or his gang of IT tranny/soy thugs, so don't worry!!!!!!:feelsBox:

PXL-20211204-210838639.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back