Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone know any good AI voicetools?

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
I want to make a blackpill youtube and discuss stuff.

I want there to be a voice to it.

I could use my real voice, it would provide good commentary to the videos however it is risky and the consequences if my identity is revealed is obviously disastrous.

I could use an AI voiceover however while some of them are not terrible, they still do not compare to a real human voice.

Does anyone know of some AI tool I could use that could combine my voice with AI to anonymise my voice?

I admire your motivation. :feelskek: I can't help with voice tools, though.

I tried ElevenLabs. I think any text to speech could work.

ElevenLabs is great, and NovelAi has their own TTS system that is very good with some effort.

I could use my real voice, it would provide good commentary to the videos however it is risky and the consequences if my identity is revealed is obviously disastrous.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: jfl at the napoleon syndrome

Do these softwares have the ability to take your own voice and change/mask it a bit?

I don't understand
Youre acting like a cuck man nobody cares about your shitty identity man up and use your voice
And in the impossible scenario that that happens so what only 30 people are here in the forum aint nobody bothering to find you
Must be main character syndrome :lul: :lul: :lul:

Youre acting like a cuck man nobody cares about your shitty identity man up and use your voice
And in the impossible scenario that that happens so what only 30 people are here in the forum aint nobody bothering to find you
Must be main character syndrome :lul: :lul: :lul:
Your acting too much like a bluepiller or edgy fakecel, I'll give you some time to lead by example and post your own public voice reveal and if I don't see anything in time i'll just continue blocking bluepillers like you

Your acting too much like a bluepiller or edgy fakecel, I'll give you some time to lead by example and post your own public voice reveal and if I don't see anything in time i'll just continue blocking bluepillers like you
Kys faggot cuck muh muh voice is too precious my identity is too risky :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Jfl at this autistic napoleon complex

Kys faggot cuck muh muh voice is too precious my identity is too risky :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Jfl at this autistic napoleon complex
Right...

Since you desperately require my guidance before I block you.

I would save embarassment by deleting your account, make a new account as a gray, humble yourself and swallow the blackpill.

Right...

Since you desperately require my guidance before I block you.

I would save embarassment by deleting your account, make a new account as a gray, humble yourself and swallow the blackpill.
You retard im a fucking involuntary celibate like you i dont come here for fun
Its you making yourself thinking oh no my cuck identity will be revealed if my cuck voice will be heard also i need a cuck phone :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Autism + manletism = napoleon complex :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can't believe you just gave him a "just be yourself" type advice on .is

Exactly why I said its bluepilled user lol, he is claiming people will not care about my voice? Does he not know about the voicepill?

This site has too many turncoats.

Personality isn't real.

I just cant stop laughing at his retarded sentence that if someone finds out his cuck identity it will be disastrous :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Exactly why I said its bluepilled user lol, he is claiming people will not care about my voice? Does he not know about the voicepill?

This site has too many turncoats.
I have a lot of coats