Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ever seen an ugly guy with an ok or good looking girl?

samsamwin

samsamwin

Self-banned
-
today I was at Walmart for some food. Nothing else, today it was not my intention to hate on happy couples nor did I care whenever I had seen a few. It was just supposed to be my day off to catch up on chores and relax. And my last chore of the day is fill up on the fridge. That’s it, go get some food. On my way to get my daily dose of red 40 I looked to the left and a guy that was at least a 3-4/10 on the looks scale was being hugged by the arm by a girl that was a 7/10, the guy was chubby, but more of a skinny fat kind, had a weird bread and a stupid, silly fucking voice. I was in raged, so I lurk around them for not too long but just long enough just to see what Is real. They kissed, they hugged in the middle of the chip aisle. From what I could hear the girl was almost obsessed with him talking to him with a playful and loving voice. My first thought was sugar daddy but isn’t that for sex and for more expensive things? you know other than chips and soda. His basket also had vegan microwavable meals/ pre-cooked vegetarian heat-in-the-oven foods, soy boy foods. What she said was not interesting just something along the lines of “ they don’t have my favorite kind, pick the one you like you always have a great taste for chips” things of that nature. They left. This was enough for me to lose my shit but fuck it, if I do anything they win, it’ll show that they got to me. So I don’t do anything. Me, wanting to get home as fast as possible I get what I need and get the fuck out, only when I am pushing my shopping cart to my car I see another couple, not the same but different; namely, they were Hispanic. This small Edgar and this Latina foid. Again the guy was a 3/10 and the foid was a 7/10. What the fuck! I didn’t even need to lurk around to see them kissing and groping each other. I’m not jealous anymore. No I’m fucking livid, do this shit at home you fucking Normies. :feelsree:

Moneymaxx and statusmaxx. It is possible.

I’ve seen ugly guys with hot girls.

no, they are always with foids 2+ points below their looksmatch . seeing below average men with girlfriends at all is rare in and of itself

Yeah but usually he had money or status. Like this one fat kid at my school has a supermodel gf, but the only reason she’s with him is because he’s on the varsity football team and his family is somewhat wealthy.

today I was at Walmart for some food. Nothing else, today it was not my intention to hate on happy couples nor did I care whenever I had seen a few. It was just supposed to be my day off to catch up on chores and relax. And my last chore of the day is fill up on the fridge. That’s it, go get some food. On my way to get my daily dose of red 40 I looked to the left and a guy that was at least a 3-4/10 on the looks scale was being hugged by the arm by a girl that was a 7/10, the guy was chubby, but more of a skinny fat kind, had a weird bread and a stupid, silly fucking voice. I was in raged, so I lurk around them for not too long but just long enough just to see what Is real. They kissed, they hugged in the middle of the chip aisle. From what I could hear the girl was almost obsessed with him talking to him with a playful and loving voice. My first thought was sugar daddy but isn’t that for sex and for more expensive things? you know other than chips and soda. His basket also had vegan microwavable meals/ pre-cooked vegetarian heat-in-the-oven foods, soy boy foods. What she said was not interesting just something along the lines of “ they don’t have my favorite kind, pick the one you like you always have a great taste for chips” things of that nature. They left. This was enough for me to lose my shit but fuck it, if I do anything they win, it’ll show that they got to me. So I don’t do anything. Me, wanting to get home as fast as possible I get what I need and get the fuck out, only when I am pushing my shopping cart to my car I see another couple, not the same but different; namely, they were Hispanic. This small Edgar and this Latina foid. Again the guy was a 3/10 and the foid was a 7/10. What the fuck! I didn’t even need to lurk around to see them kissing and groping each other. I’m not jealous anymore. No I’m fucking livid, do this shit at home you fucking Normies. :feelsree:
I fucking HATE hispanics!!!!!!!

I remember at school this chad had a millionaire ceo dad and he fucked the hottest chick and bragged about it. They'd always be kissing in the halls.

i have but its fairly rare especially younger couples

i have but its fairly rare especially younger couples
Yes, nowadays this almost never happens, but I have seen ugly guys with avarage and pretty women and that's somehow even more enraging.

it's rare, but like slayerslayer said, they're most likely oofydoofy and from what I've noticed is that foids do the bare minimum for guys like that, maybe it's cope what I'm saying, but foids love what opportunities they'll get from them, they don't love them for who they are, but what they can give them

it's rare, but like slayerslayer said, they're most likely oofydoofy and from what I've noticed is that foids do the bare minimum for guys like that, maybe it's cope what I'm saying, but foids love what opportunities they'll get from them, they don't love them for who they are, but what they can give them
This. It's not cope, it's truth. Why are they with an ugly guy when so many chads and high tier normies are around? For muh persoynality? They're with them for the benefits. It's truly fucked how they can be so egoistic and shallow but it's how they are. Pathetic and disgusting. Reading foid comments is the easiest way to realize this - comparing men to objects, "I know my value, why would I want to be with a non attractive male? You only want models too! (muh looks looks looks :foidSoy:). Yet they still deceive so many of us by looking and sometimes acting "cute". Be not deceived. Being incel is a blessing and a curse at the same time. Gotta accept being lonely or hope for a good male friend to come around - still more possible than finding a unicorn (muh there's gotta be one that overcame her shallow nature).

This. It's not cope, it's truth. Why are they with an ugly guy when so many chads and high tier normies are around? For muh persoynality? They're with them for the benefits. It's truly fucked how they can be so egoistic and shallow but it's how they are. Pathetic and disgusting. Reading foid comments is the easiest way to realize this - comparing men to objects, "I know my value, why would I want to be with a non attractive male? You only want models too! (muh looks looks looks :foidSoy:). Yet they still deceive so many of us by looking and sometimes acting "cute". Be not deceived. Being incel is a blessing and a curse at the same time. Gotta accept being lonely or hope for a good male friend to come around - still more possible than finding a unicorn (muh there's gotta be one that overcame her shallow nature).
they can't get with htn or have them settle with them
they'll have a strategy to get pregnant by chad and then have an oofy doofy provide

and I do agree, the blackpill taught me the manipulation tactics foids use, imagine if it was a man acting like that jfl
the only reason foids manipulate so easy is because of simps

yes, having a friend would be good, but unfortunately I'm sorounded by normies irl, so I can't trust them
the blackpill extends on everything in life

an ugly guy can only get a girl with money and foids start caring about money at like age 30

I live in poor country so there are lot of gold diggers with older fat rich men or ugly short rich criminals

However the type of gold diggers are past their prime tattoed sillicone cocaine addicted roasties.

Truly beautiful prime girls are reserved only for chads, or extreme status normies (rappers, athletes etc)

I live in poor country so there are lot of gold diggers with older fat rich men or ugly short rich criminals

However the type of gold diggers are past their prime tattoed sillicone cocaine addicted roasties.

Truly beautiful prime girls are reserved only for chads, or extreme status normies (rappers, athletes etc)
:feelspuke:
I’d rather die alone!

an ugly guy can only get a girl with money and foids start caring about money at like age 30
Fuck fuck fuck I just want young girl why I cannot buying young white hot college girl I have lots of $

It is possible she is vegan and insists on dating a vegan man. If this is the case, he might have initially lied about being vegan to get her, and now is legitimately vegan, or mainly vegan but slips away to Burger King every now and then.

It is possible she is vegan and insists on dating a vegan man. If this is the case, he might have initially lied about being vegan to get her, and now is legitimately vegan, or mainly vegan but slips away to Burger King every now and then.
JBV

Just Be Vegan

And yet people deny statusmaxxing, the only problem is if you ever fall on hard times she leaves you, it's not real love.

I saw a 3/10 guy with a foid that was easily 6/10. Both were around 20 or younger. NT is law

Yes.

And exceptions don't mean the rule is null and void.

Fuck fuck fuck I just want young girl why I cannot buying young white hot college girl I have lots of $
college foids only care about looks

I had a boss who was a male model on the side doing ads for Hollywood. He had an “open relationship” with a 8/10 Becky. To keep her on call for dates he paid rent for her luxury apartment and buy her expensive hand bags. He said to me that the competition was fierce even tho he made 500,000$ (1/2 mil) annual income, owned a fleet of exotic european sports cars and handsome. That was in California, so I know what ER was up against.

Last edited:
Yes but he was tall, NT and had more money.

Extremely rarely, and I would say almost impossible. I don't think I've ever seen it among couples from my generation.

I heard it's more common in Latino culture for that type of thing to happen, though.

yes. Today I saw a fat sub5 who was uglier than me with a 7/10((?)didn't get the chance to take a good look at her face)) he wouldn't be betabuxxing since he bought 3 (three) :feelskek: fucking cigarettes from a vendor grandma because he couldn't afford a whole pack jfl

yes. Today I saw a fat sub5 who was uglier than me with a 7/10((?)didn't get the chance to take a good look at her face)) he wouldn't be betabuxxing since he bought 3 (three) :feelskek: fucking cigarettes from a vendor grandma because he couldn't afford a whole pack jfl
must have been his sister or cousin. this is the only rational explanation