Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone knows how to cure acne without getting scars?

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
Everyone just tries to rob me of my money with things that don't actually work :(
Anyone out there can share with me their experiences?

goto a dermatologist and get professional advice

Acne is caused by a lot of factors. One of the main factors is insulin. High insulin increases sebum production, and excess sebum causes acne. To reduce and regulate insulin you need to stop consuming sugar, especially soda, and start eating more fiber. Fruits are OK because they contain fiber and do not contain as much sugar as soda. Also excess masturbation depletes your zinc levels, which leads to skin problems.

i have no idea i'm on the same boat. acne is a curse :feelscry:

It depends. Do you have hereditary acne?

Green tea reduces inflammatory reaction to acne-causing bacteria and blocks androgen receptors if i know correctly.

Back at the OG r/incels days, there used to be a really good user called u/TimRattayGotScrewed. Dude had pretty bad acne and would always go on and on about how acne was mostly genetic and couldn't really be "cured" like most people believe, only treated. He was pretty knowledgeable on the subject, and would offer really good blackpills in regards to dermatology.

I dont have any expertise on the subject but long story short, nah, you can't cure acne. You're doomed to it for life. There's no such thing as "skin care", it's a normie myth that at best works as a placebo.

Acne is caused by a lot of factors. One of the main factors is insulin. High insulin increases sebum production, and excess sebum causes acne. To reduce and regulate insulin you need to stop consuming sugar, especially soda, and start eating more fiber. Fruits are OK because they contain fiber and do not contain as much sugar as soda. Also excess masturbation depletes your zinc levels, which leads to skin problems.

Oh wow I never knew that :o

It's a common problem, we went through the same thing...

Big 1521551538 image

Everyone just tries to rob me of my money with things that don't actually work :(
Anyone out there can share with me their experiences?
exercise (you have to sweat alot), fasting, lots of water, wash your face with soap, don't eat like shit.

it usually works for me but my facial acne has never been bad so idk if will work for you

The single most helpful thing I ever did for my acne was buy a ton of pillowcases, and now I change them every other day. (And I stopped popping the ones I do get.)

I have tried a lot of products but they usually just make things worse.

The single most helpful thing I ever did for my acne was buy a ton of pillowcases, and now I change them every other day. (And I stopped popping the ones I do get.)

I have tried a lot of products but they usually just make things worse.

IKR?! fucking rip offs

Drink a shit tonne of water. You might get more acne before it starts to clear up. Give up junk food.

Witch hazel works well

Any method as long as you don't pop them constantly. Popping is the only way you'll get scars I believe. Or can you get scars not even popping them?

Any method as long as you don't pop them constantly. Popping is the only way you'll get scars I believe. Or can you get scars not even popping them?

I always pop them because otherwise they get bigger and when they pop the scar is bigger xD

Op, try to listen to this atleast twice a day. Play it on loop when you go to sleep for the night too, although it isn’t completely necessary

Op, try to listen to this atleast twice a day. Play it on loop when you go to sleep for the night too, although it isn’t completely necessary

WTF?! is this some new kind of torture created by normies to laugh at ugly acnecels?

WTF?! is this some new kind of torture created by normies to laugh at ugly acnecels?
You've got nothing else to lose. I swear it worked for me a little bit in the short amount of time I did it.

You've got nothing else to lose. I swear it worked for me a little bit in the short amount of time I did it.

LOL I can't believe i am saying this but i guess i will try it out xD

LOL I can't believe i am saying this but i guess i will try it out xD
You dont have to focus on the video, you can play it in the background while you browse the internet, but use EARBUDS OR HEADPHONES. Give it atleast 3 weeks, goodluck.

I always pop them because otherwise they get bigger and when they pop the scar is bigger xD
we've found your problem lmao