Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's getting to me. brocels comfort me plz

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★★
all the bad things that happened to me in my life. i feel like i'm gonna cry
first it was FOMO missing out in college and being rejected because my age (21 rn, barely starting)
then it's remembering i "reached out for help" like these reddit kikes tell you to do, and the meds made me a junkie (yes, my brain was that sensitive)
i didn't even know thei were mind altering drugs, i was a psychiatry niave person... doctor tricked me into taking those drugs... all i did was just ask for another one of those pills that i was already on (beta blockers), not full on brain pills... this was to alleviate my anxiety of FOMO... now I'm slow

I would've said no if i had informed consent... now I'm slow because i reached out for what I thought was 1 degree separated from the help they mean "reach out for help" so many achievements in high school, now my brain is slow.

Thank you mental health advocates, it was you that made me suicidal.

and for IT still reading. this place has brought me more comfort than your self righteous shaming ilk ever will. I don't plan on hurting anyone, I will give more love coupled with information out than you idiots ever will. I will be better than you. You disingenous parasites - like jordan peterson clocked y'all - deserve the 9th circle.

all i ever wanted was love. I can already see IT "ohhh, he doesn't know how to take rejection! he's going to become a villain! we must stop him!"
NO. FUCK YOU. i will love those in my place more than you ever will... i'll be right by people's side... something that y'all don't because you all are the cult of shallow and performative empathy/activism.

Another body and mind destroyed by the jews

all i ever wanted was love. I can already see IT "ohhh, he doesn't know how to take rejection! he's going to become a villain! we must stop him!"
NO. FUCK YOU. i will love those in my place more than you ever will... i'll be right by people's side... something that y'all don't because you all are the cult of shallow and performative empathy/activism.
i will love people to the extent that they don't harm others. I aspire to be better than those shallow performative "empathetic" IT fags... truly disgusting people.

Incels must avoid therapists and doctors, they only want to destroy and lock up people who really just need a hug. Their poison cause huge weight gain, dead penis and destroyed mind. They turn incels into truecels to the point of no return.

First off, you should change your avi, I think the jewpills have influenced your AVI choice, and if you want to regain control of your thoughts and brain, you should change your AVI to something more based jfl

Life energy very bad very triggering extremely intrusive brain hormones chemicals neurone connections correlating events and culture determined by biology

Incels must avoid therapists and doctors, they only want to destroy and lock up people who really just need a hug. Their poison cause huge weight gain, dead penis and destroyed mind. They turn incels into truecels to the point of no return.