Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone play Yugioh: Duel Links?

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Does anyone play Yugioh Duel Links? Its a speed version of regular yugioh and its on both mobile and pc.

Not duel links,but I used to be super into dueling network/book.

Not duel links,but I used to be super into dueling network/book.
Yeah I was into that too but current yugioh with links and hand traps isn't really appealing to me. Konami killed yugioh with fucking pendulums.

You should check out duel links its fun.

No but I've seen the memes and they are fantastic
my-virginity-youll-have-to-duel-me-for-it.jpg

nMOMaAr.jpg

fuck it going to download it on steam rn

fuck it going to download it on steam rn
Good. Look for a guide so you know what meta deck to go after and how to use your gems wisely, ill recommend Sylvans tho.

Yeah I was into that too but current yugioh with links and hand traps isn't really appealing to me. Konami killed yugioh with fucking pendulums.

You should check out duel links its fun.
Don't have enough space on my phone,it looks decent from what I've seen.

I sometimes play oldschool yugioh with my friend (I stopped collecting around the time the "Invasion of Chaos" booster pack came out in 2004). I was a big fan of the Japanese "structure decks", which gave you alot of overpowered cards for a low price. I also love the parody series Yugioh Abridged, shit makes me laugh out loud.

grindy as shit and the dulled down mechanics are lame what ticks me off the most is the blatant pay2play bullshit

I collected the cards when I was a kid because they were nice to look at and the cartoon was good. I have no skill and would get dumpstered every game.

grindy as shit and the dulled down mechanics are lame what ticks me off the most is the blatant pay2play bullshit
you don't need to pay to be competitive, there are lots of free decks. Also how doe you want monomer too get revenue from the game? Its a free app, and its not like they don't charge you for the tcg. You have to pay more on the tag than the mobile game.

i have a old collection of cards irl.

Yes, I got addicted to it for a long time. Not anymore though. I did make it to Kc cup which was extremely hard and to kog 5 or 6 times. I don't know if that is seen as good or trash now.

Yes, I got addicted to it for a long time. Not anymore though. I did make it to Kc cup which was extremely hard and to kog 5 or 6 times. I don't know if that is seen as good or trash now.
thats still pretty good, why you quit?

thats still pretty good, why you quit?
I just got bored of it thankfully. Anyway I used harpies and gravekeepers back then, what tier are they now? Last time I played they where they best possible decks.

I just got bored of it thankfully. Anyway I used harpies and gravekeepers back then, what tier are they now? Last time I played they where they best possible decks.
Dam that was pretty long ago cause those decks are nonexistent now. Gravekeepers have gotten no support (although people ae expecting them to get necrovalley from Ishizu when they level bump all characters to level 45) and sharpie got some support in a box but it was too minimal for them to make a scratch in the meta.

The meta has definitely gotten quicker in case you got bored of the slower game play back then. You should check it out again there is more deck diversity now.