Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone properly beat their acne?

J

jjbref

Aziz ansari lookalike
-
Had this shit for 5+ years at least, 21 now. Has anyone here actually improved their acne?

Staying away from dairy and oily foods might help. Maybe there’s some kind of lotion

yeah, accutane is the only thing that will remove 100% of acne

also I heard from bodybuilders that dishwashing soap is really good too

Amoxicillin

I was never a Pizzaface but I did have a small amount of acne in my youth. As others have stated it is typically just related to diet. Get rid of oily foods and start doing shit like washing your face before bed and change your sheets/clean your sheets often.

For me personally, sweating it out helped me a lot. I would do lots of hot cardio and just sweat everything out then take a super hot shower afterwards. Would clear up my skin like a charm + staying away from disgusting foods.

My skin is super sensitive so I would break out easily with certain creams/scents. My dermatologist prescribed me a certain shampoo and deoderant and scentless body wash & shit like that. It could be as simple as changing the soap you use honestly.

I'm turning 20 in June. My acne is nowhere near gone, though it's less severe nowadays.

Had this shit for 5+ years at least, 21 now. Has anyone here actually improved their acne?
Kek. I had it for over 25 years. It pretty much ruined my already fucked up life.
I can control it now, these are my findings.

- Meat has hormones and they caused my acne. You don't have to go full veg, but if you can cut to 50% meat you will improve.
- Soap. Acne comes from the inside but a antibacterial soap will help. If it has aloe even better.
- The biggest trigger for me were mayonaise, peanuts, peanut butter, processed meats and junk food like piza and hamburgers.
- Try not to fuck around with the pimples. If you have to drain, do it with a disinfected needle.
- As others have said, try to minimize oily foods.

It seems that not all people react to the same foods, I only shared what was aplicable in my case.
You can try to see if it works.

Sunlight. If it's really bad through winter go to a tanning bed

Fighting acne depends on the cause, which is individual. Find out what your cause(s) could be and avoid them in the future.