Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Give it up for our wizardcels

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
@wereq is late 20s early 30 i think. @TBIcel and @based_meme in 30s i think and @Uggo Mongo in 40s i think.
I broke the 40 hymen. The only hymens I'll ever get to break are threads and age brackets. :feelsbadman:

I don't know how anyone of us here has the urge to keep going but I especially don't get how our wizardcels here have the urge to keep on going.

Just wanted to pay my respect towards our wizardcels and tell you guys that you are strong for sticking this shit through.

Tag your wizardcel brocels here niggas.

@27yearcel @The Enforcer only two wizards I can think of rn lol
I'm in my early 30s; survival instinct is too strong (for now).

I don't know how anyone of us here has the urge to keep going but I especially don't get how our wizardcels here have the urge to keep on going.

Just wanted to pay my respect towards our wizardcels and tell you guys that you are strong for sticking this shit through.

27 year old is not wizard

I broke the 40 hymen. The only hymens I'll ever get to break are threads and age brackets. :feelsbadman:
Ill be 37 in few months. Only "achievement" i have in life is surviving year after year for no reason at all.

Well thank you. Turned 30 few months ago which officially makes me a wizard :feelsLightsaber:

You can only be wizard if you are 30 or older

No one tagged me

@Emba @SlayerSlayer @Mecoja @TBIcel @wasted12years
I'm forgetting a name :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelstastyman:
I think @Max Doltman is a boomer too
my life began and it was over when I hit puberty

It's truly over tbh. There's plenty of others though. And in the coming years as inceldom becomes more and more prevalent and the circumstance afflicts more people, the ones that still continue to live will only add to those numbers.