Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone think if the US collapsed the world would turn to shit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I'm now a patriotic fag, but I think chaos and massive unrest would ensue if the US didnt keep everyone in check.
Just like what happened when Rome fell: it was one of the causes for the dark ages. I dont agree with everything burgerland does but compared to the other big countries fighting for power, they are relatively benign. Just imagine Russia or China ruling the world. JFL. If the US collapses those countries would immediately try to take over shit and smaller factions will be fighting to gain control in order to fill the leftover void.
The U.S. is like that one big swole mf keeping everyone in line.

We are already in a new dark age.
I honestly welcome every change!
I'm just so sick, that nothing ever happens.

I'm now a patriotic fag, but I think chaos and massive unrest would ensue if the US didnt keep everyone in check.
Just like what happened when Rome fell: it was one of the causes for the dark ages. I dont agree with everything burgerland does but compared to the other big countries fighting for power, they are relatively benign. Just imagine Russia or China ruling the world. JFL. If the US collapses those countries would immediately try to take over shit and smaller factions will be fighting to gain control in order to fill the leftover void.

Its maybe the lesser evil. The best world leader would be the EU/a united Europe. That won't ever happen though.

Of course it would. Expect another world war with nuclear weapons and the rise of a new new world order

China is already economically superior to the US, the Eurozone combined also is, and India is next to surpass the US, then maybe Brazil will get up there too. The US doesn't do any manufacturing anymore. Most large multinational companies are based in Ireland these days. The influence the US has, at least economically, is on the downswing. So if they did collapse then it's not going to matter as much as if it happened a few decades ago.

Last edited:
Imagine being a patriotic incel
That is some bluepilled shit

China is already economically superior to the US, the Eurozone combined also is, and India is next to surpass the US, then maybe Brazil will get up there too. The US doesn't do any manufacturing anymore. Most large multinational companies are based in Ireland these days. The influence the US has, at least economically, is on the downswing. So if they did collapse then it's not going to matter as much as if it happened a few decades ago.
They spend more on their military than the next 14 countries combined. As long as the dollar is the world reserve currency then the Yankees will not fall. If they looked like they were facing economic collapse they'd probably just invade a bunch of countries an steal their shit.

They spend more on their military than the next 14 countries combined. As long as the dollar is the world reserve currency then the Yankees will not fall. If they looked like they were facing economic collapse they'd probably just invade a bunch of countries an steal their shit.
The strength of the military only matters if you actually do go to war which i think is unlikely. Look at how badly the Iraq and Afghanistan wars went for the US and were a complete and total waste of money, they doubled or tripled the US debt and got nothing out of it. Another war will absolutely bankrupt the US, essentially the US will become a puppet state in exactly the same way the UK, Japan, and West Germany became US puppet states after WW2.

The world would in a better place without American imperialism. America pre WW1 was a good country.

The strength of the military only matters if you actually do go to war which i think is unlikely. Look at how badly the Iraq and Afghanistan wars went for the US and were a complete and total waste of money, they doubled or tripled the US debt and got nothing out of it. Another war will absolutely bankrupt the US

As long as it's a right-wing dark ages, I'm fine with it. Something tells me it won't be, though.

yes I agree. gooks and Russian niggers would imperialize everyone if it wasn't for usa