Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR anyone tried DPH (benadryl/diphenhydramine) for recreation?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
ive heard that it's good for fap and music enhancement and is also sedating, and i dont have access to anything besides alcohol right now so its interesting enough for me to try later ngl (250-300mg)

Gloop 1 1

No.But my grandma is willing to buy me it.
So I may.

I heard it feels horrible and makes you hallucinate scary shit

Don't do it.

Yes it enhances fapping but you will do permanent damage to your brain doing high doses of dph.

source: me

I know someone who did and he ended up in the hospital. I think it can damage your heart, just not worth it.

yes man, it makes me feel kind of like this:

anorexicdancelossus.gif

ive heard that it's good for fap and music enhancement and is also sedating, and i dont have access to anything besides alcohol right now so its interesting enough for me to try later ngl (250-300mg)

View attachment 166232

This Truecel used to sit and take Benadryl all day, he was nicknamed Benadryl Jake. He vouched for it alot. He's dead now.

View attachment 166232
I once ate a whole pack of benadryl when I was a teenager. It isn't a pleasant experience at all. You just see lots of bugs crawling around if you look in a corner and you get moments when you realize you just spaced out and the events of the last minute or so were entirely imagined. Also it makes you unable to sleep and convulse. Like I remember when I took it I felt really bad due to the palpitations and I tried going to sleep but I couldn't because every time I would get close to falling asleep I'd convulse violently like those dreams where you're falling and hit the ground. It really really sucks.

I once ate a whole pack of benadryl when I was a teenager. It isn't a pleasant experience at all. You just see lots of bugs crawling around if you look in a corner and you get moments when you realize you just spaced out and the events of the last minute or so were entirely imagined. Also it makes you unable to sleep and convulse. Like I remember when I took it I felt really bad due to the palpitations and I tried going to sleep but I couldn't because every time I would get close to falling asleep I'd convulse violently like those dreams where you're falling and hit the ground. It really really sucks.
It may be why that Truecel Jake who used to take it everyday died?