Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone tried suicide by not going to sleep?

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★
i dont even remember, but i am like 50-60 hours awake with 2,5 hours of sleep (i had alarm set, it was suuuuper difficult to wake up but i had to but it took 20 mins to get up from the bed and the alarm sounded all that time so i did not sleep after being woken up

and now i cant go to sleep for another 8 hours at least

I dont have any self-discipline, self-control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i should have gone to sleep like 12-16 hours ago when i had time to sleep, but i just did not

barely have eated anything during this time. only the bare minimum and easiest when super hungry.

Not a pleasant way to go.

Sleep is jewish mind control subversion

i dont feel depressed, so it's not that

OP, if you're serious about this, DM me. This is NOT the way to do it.

I did
On the 3rd day a shadow man forcefully slapped me into sleep

i dont feel depressed, so it's not that
i am actually LESS DEPRESSED during sleep deprivation. already found this years ago. maybe that is the reason i subconsciously avoid going to try to sleep

Probably the worst way to kill yourself

your brain will always go to sleep, it’s impossible, but maybe I have better time sleeping due to hard gymaxxing right before bed so i’m exhausted

two times i couldn't sleep at all for 3 or 4 days and i still haven't died but felt like death insomnia is a bitch and you will be put into a microsleep by the organism so it's practically impossible to do that unless someone would torture you by waking you up every 20mins JFL that torturer would want to kill himself after 2h

i am actually LESS DEPRESSED during sleep deprivation. already found this years ago. maybe that is the reason i subconsciously avoid going to try to sleep
that's true i also found it that way i can even play better while sleep deprived than after i just wake up

that's true i also found it that way i can even play better while sleep deprived than after i just wake up
i perform best just after/during waking up

I feel like absolute shit if I go a night without sleep. That'd be a terrible way to go.

"If you aren't getting pussy, you should do everything to maximise your non-contribution to the system and powers that be."

True shit.

i dont even remember, but i am like 50-60 hours awake with 2,5 hours of sleep (i had alarm set, it was suuuuper difficult to wake up but i had to but it took 20 mins to get up from the bed and the alarm sounded all that time so i did not sleep after being woken up

and now i cant go to sleep for another 8 hours at least

I dont have any self-discipline, self-control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i should have gone to sleep like 12-16 hours ago when i had time to sleep, but i just did not

barely have eated anything during this time. only the bare minimum and easiest when super hungry.
when i was homeless i couldnt sleep for 40 - 50 hours because i was trapped outside
its shit bro idk why you do this to yourself