Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired of things not changing

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
This morning I woke up and I was horny. I started shoving myself into the bed like a crazed and filthy animal. I think I fell asleep for a while after that but I had to get up eventually. I went to classes. Today I had two. The first one was ok, second one I didn't understand anything because I'm behind in it. After that I went to office hours to get help on homework for the second class. I had barely started it again because I was behind. I only got halfway through it by the time the office hours was over. That was a few was hours ago. Since then I have gotten lunch (highlight of the day) and walked back to my house. And been rotting on this site.

I'm so tired and my head hurts. But I can't sleep because I haven't finished the homework either. And it's Friday—which is the worst day to be ALONE. I will probably talk on the phone with my parents later like the loser I am. Intransigent stasis.

Last edited:
Nothing ever changes for subhumans like me.

sad tom and jerry GIF

It literally happened, I talked to them on the phone tonight. And told them how I couldn't finish the homework like I'm in elementary school or something. My life is so pathetic and repetitive I can basically predict what will happen.

Hmm new skill unlocked: incel-trait: you can predict your shitty future