Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Anyone try biblemaxxing?

spasticbuddy

spasticbuddy

Banned
-
I am trying to read the New Testament and want to stop being a degenerate coomer. I think biblemaxxing is a good cope and in essence would prevent me from doing fucked up shit with my life and get things in order. Thoughts?

I am trying to read the New Testament and want to stop being a degenerate coomer. I think biblemaxxing is a good cope and in essence would prevent me from doing fucked up shit with my life and get things in order. Thoughts?

Genesis 2:18-23​

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone

No but I did try bible club during my school days around late year 8, I got bullied and outcasted by the bible kids too.

I wipe my ass with your filthy kjv.

Orthodoxy works like a charm for a coom free lifestyle, mang :feelsokman:

As an ethnic i'd be berated by white christians but once in a while black evangelists approach me on the street with the usual proselytizing and I almost always tell them to do one. Though, now having watched a shit ton of debates and lectures regarding christanity it comes off quite inviting. I've been meaning to read the King James bible I have at home but I'm currently not interested enough to the point of wanting to read it. I'd recommend this vid tho

It is starting to work for me—starting in the same or similar context to yours it looks like. Good luck.

>should i cope with my pathetic existence with religion bullshit?

Literally the only way I can still get a virgin girl at my age is through a Church of some sort. I have no other option

I guess it's an okay cope just to read it but if you think joining a bible group or going to church will help, you're mistaken. All they do is cherry pick the most bluepilled verses. And the bible contains a lot of timeless wisdom but also a lot of it is just jewish superstitions, in the old testament at least.

I guess it's an okay cope just to read it but if you think joining a bible group or going to church will help, you're mistaken. All they do is cherry pick the most bluepilled verses. And the bible contains a lot of timeless wisdom but also a lot of it is just jewish superstitions, in the old testament at least.
I’m just trying to find some inner peace chico

It's retarded

I remember trying to listen to an audiobook of the OT and they spend so much time talking about irrelevant details like how old someone is

i tried. but my high iq overanalytical brain tells me none of that shit makes sense:feelssus:

It can't be faked. I remember my religious years during my early teens as being particularly good. I just cared about pleasing god and reading the bible when I got home every day. Once you debunk the bible, you can never regain that sense of faith that God has your back and everything will be okay. It's over.

It's retarded

I remember trying to listen to an audiobook of the OT and they spend so much time talking about irrelevant details like how old someone is
Chapters like Numbers are boring and should be skipped tbh, but some of it is genuinely good. Genesis and Revelation, Exodus and Leviticus. The Gospels as well for that matter. The entire New Testament is pure lifefuel.

I own the new testament, after a missionary gave it to me. Haven't read it because my brain is so fried that I can't read a book.

I read it regularly ngl. The Old Testament is hard to follow through tho especially after Exodus, kek

I own a Catholic and Protestant (KJV) Bible but even when i was religous i found it so boring to read tbh.