Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What should I know about the culture of this forum?

DragonQuestFan

DragonQuestFan

22 and still KHHV.
-
It has come to my attention that there are many things that I don't know about the culture of this forum despite having read the 'must-read' section over the last few days and learning interesting things from @DarkStarDown and @GeckoBus to name a few. To preface I'm not one to shy away from having fun but what does 'hymen break' mean??? I am not sure where this is coming from. I do not have a hymen to break as I am a male. Is this a homosexual thing or part of the forum culture?

What does this hymen breaking mean and should I understand this as some kind of hazing ritual or advance? Are there other things I should be aware of apart from this hymen breaking tradition? I thought I should also make this thread so that other new forum members can read into the customs of this forum. Thank you.

It means they broke the virginity of your profile page. They were the first to hit, and no matter the great friends you will cope with here in the future, they won’t hold a special place as much as they could have if they were first instead. You were pretty much raped. It’s over

That literally what a female would say

Shut the fuck up you retarded gray faggot

The best way to familiarize yourself with the forum culture is to lurk more. It takes some time.

2ec

But the most essential thing you must know is that Margot Robbie is the female mascot of our forum.

Her strong jawline and her other desirable characteristics essentially mean that her children would also be good looking. Her womb is a literal Chad factory.

We are incels because we are ugly. So her Chad factory womb can allow us to transmute our subhuman genes into at least HTN (high-tier normie) or Chadlite genetics. Therefore, our children wouldn't suffer the same cruel fate as us from being ugly.

@frmentalcel holy fucking grAY :feelskek:

But the most essential thing you must know is that Margot Robbie is the female mascot of our forum.

Her strong jawline and her other desirable characteristics essentially mean that her children would also be good looking. Her womb is a literal Chad factory.

We are incels because we are ugly. So her Chad factory womb can allow us to transmute our subhuman genes into at least HTN (high-tier normie) or Chadlite genetics. Therefore, our children wouldn't suffer the same cruel fate as us from being ugly.
Really? I guess Margot Robbie does look like the stereotypical 'gigastacy' that I saw on the wiki. Sort of tan skin, blonde hair etc.
She's a bit too angular for my tastes though, I like softer-looking foids.

Say kill all females if you aren't one

@frmentalcel field day with this

so is this GrAY a journalist, infiltrator, or foid?

possibly multiple?

so is this GrAY a journalist, infiltrator, or foid?

possibly multiple?
I don't get why you are being so hostile, I am none of these things. I detailed as much in my application.

Are you imagining a sexy female investigator ready to write up her next hit piece? lolol. I'm just a guy who gets no female attention.

Lurk at least 2 years before making an account fag

It has come to my attention that there are many things that I don't know about the culture of this forum despite having read the 'must-read' section over the last few days and learning interesting things from @DarkStarDown and @GeckoBus to name a few.
Well, I am flattered to hear that, even if you end up being a glownigger and/or infiltrator.

Also, put some respect on @WorthlessSlavicShit @based_meme & @Copexodius Maximus names now GrAY
To preface I'm not one to shy away from having fun but what does 'hymen break' mean??? I am not sure where this is coming from. I do not have a hymen to break as I am a male. Is this a homosexual thing or part of the forum culture?

What does this hymen breaking mean and should I understand this as some kind of hazing ritual or advance? Are there other things I should be aware of apart from this hymen breaking tradition? I thought I should also make this thread so that other new forum members can read into the customs of this forum. Thank you.
Basically, it just is a meme/joke around here to do with being the first to comment on someones acc.

I usually just post "GrAY" instead of "hymen break" though, credits to the late @Govid_Dorious

Last edited:
Well, I am flattered to hear that, even if you end up being a glownigger and/or infiltrator.

Also, put some respect on @WorthlessSlavicShit @based_meme & @Copexodius Maximus names now.

Basically, it just is a meme/joke around here to do with being the first to comment on someones acc.

I usually just post "GrAY" instead of "hymen break" though, credits to the late @Govid_Dorious
:feelsYall: :feelscomfy:

I'd say that, after respecting the rules, the #1 thing is to read the incel wiki and must-read.

The hate you're getting in this thread is also part of the forum's culture. If you're not a glowie, female, any type of infiltrator or a retard the insults will go away after a while

The hate you're getting in this thread is also part of the forum's culture. If you're not a glowie, female, any type of infiltrator or a retard the insults will go away after a while
Alright good to know. Thank you.

@frmentalcel holy fucking grAY :feelskek:
To preface I'm not one to shy away from having fun but what does 'hymen break' mean??? I am not sure where this is coming from. I do not have a hymen to break as I am a male. Is this a homosexual thing or part of the forum culture?

What does this hymen breaking mean and should I understand this as some kind of hazing ritual or advance? Are there other things I should be aware of apart from this hymen breaking tradition?
getting a “how do you do fellow incels” type vibe from this :feelskek:

Joined Today at 1:31 PM

Shut the fuck up you retarded gray faggot

I lurked long before joining so none of these things came as a surprise to me. You'll get used to it.

Next time you have an inquiry, use the search function. You're not the first GrAY and you certainly won't be the last.

R
It has come to my attention that there are many things that I don't know about the culture of this forum despite having read the 'must-read' section over the last few days and learning interesting things from @DarkStarDown and @GeckoBus to name a few. To preface I'm not one to shy away from having fun but what does 'hymen break' mean??? I am not sure where this is coming from. I do not have a hymen to break as I am a male. Is this a homosexual thing or part of the forum culture?

Realist

especially about the yellow species

1. @weaselbomber is epic
2. refer to no. 1

I hope your girlfriend gets violently raped.
Go slit your wrists faggot and don't make an alt ever again.

in video game

Part of the forum culture is lurking to learn the forum culture before posting

Part of the forum culture is lurking to learn the forum culture before posting
He (and she) did. They had 2 accounts before this.
@gummybearcel and @Dusk
I enjoy edgy posts because it's like what my 4chan brethren post, so it's kind of like home. Anyway my girlfriend is quite edgy and we like to read funny incel posts on the forum together. She even wrote some posts herself, specifically the anime stuff and poems.