Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone watch Asmongold’s stuff?

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
He is an MMOcel/WoWcel who has become really popular streaming. I never watched his streams but I enjoy his vids on YouTube commenting on videos about the decline of gaming etc. He gives a pretty good rundown about how gaming has gone to shit in recent years.

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/rNipq1_GRB8

He's a truecel saved by streaming money. He gets to be at a graping distance of Emiru which is a rare chance

I just looked up who that was and of course someone of that demographic would become popular to the average twitch enjoyer... :feelsseriously:

Maybe another .is mod can come out and claim her as his gf :feelswhat:

He's a truecel saved by streaming money. He gets to be at a graping distance of Emiru which is a rare chance
He's only ever had 1 gf and it was an OF clout chaser.

I just looked up who that was and of course someone of that demographic would become popular to the average twitch enjoyer... :feelsseriously:

Maybe another .is mod can come out and claim her as his gf :feelswhat:
Id breed her repeatedly

I've never watched him but I consider him based simply because he lives in a rotting decaying home despite being a multi-millionaire
His teeth are falling out too. Aside from his money and status he has so many truecel traits.

She's just a basic Asian girl. Don't get the hype.
She’s a hapa. Which is the internet incel holy grail. So much so a mod here even went so far as to pretend he got one.