Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal YouTubER who got brutally divorce raped & cheated on by wife.

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
This is the case of KYLE who has the BITWIT YouTube channel. This channel used to be known as Awesomesauce network back in the day. His channel is about PCs.

I remembER watching this guy back in 2016. He had some good videos and you would see his whore WIFE in many of them.

This guy was with this foid for 10yrs & was married for 5yrs. Then the bitch cheated on him with his editor JFL.

Then she ofc divorce rapes him in 2021 & he has been struggling since.

He lost ALOT, he got brutally divorced raped & cheated on. And his channel has been on the decline since that happened

This is a good example of how foids cannot be loyal, they will be in a great relationship and ruin it just because they are bored & want to be mega WHORES! This is ultimately the outcome from marriage for normies, divorce rape & getting cucked ( water ).

The blackpill finally came to collect. You can never escape the ethnic tax.

Never bring your “wife” public fame. Should have prenup maxxed, but many cucks are too scared to bring it up.

ethnic thought he got a white Becky to be loyal lol

used to watch this guy, liked his videos
watched his how to build a pc video to build my pc

Divorces happen but men always pay the huge toll

Nice set up and wallpapers

The one thing a woman will not tolerate in a relationship is boredom.

Brootal and deserved

Last edited:
Anyone related who use to work for Newegg is a cuck, Kyle and Paul. Linus sucks too. Worst hardware YouTubers.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to hoovies garage, a car youtoober

he jbwmaxxed with some asian waitress who left him. had to sell most of his cars now dude is broke

@Mango

Anyone related who use to work for Newegg is a cuck, Kyle and Paul. Linus sucks too. Worst hardware YouTubers.
I only watch gamers nexus

fun note: I used to travel to jERsey for work and went by the noobegg warehouse in Edison

I only watch gamers nexus

fun note: I used to travel to jERsey for work and went by the noobegg warehouse in Edison
Gamers nexus is great, also level1 tech for enterprise and prosumer grade hardware. Serve the home too for networking gear but you got to be careful in buying those chinese cheap network switches and small for factor pcs.

Gamers nexus is great, also level1 tech for enterprise and prosumer grade hardware. Serve the home too for networking gear but you got to be careful in buying those chinese cheap network switches and small for factor pcs.
I like the technical breakdown of shit

I overclock hardware until it is on the verge of death

Same thing happened to hoovies garage, a car youtoober

he jbwmaxxed with some asian waitress who left him. had to sell most of his cars now dude is broke

@Mango
He had a hapa son too

Poor guy he will become the next ER

Also, everyone should read the comments on the video. TONS of men saying the same shit happened to them. That is the BRUTAL future REALITY for all betabuxxers!

maybe he could at least borrow hoovie's slr mclaren lol
No sport cars for ur hapa genes :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Fun way to cope and flex on normies tho

nothing funnier than ethnics flexing their white beckies only to get divorce raped +cheated on by them

The one thing a woman will not tolerate in a relationship is boredom.
I fucking hate how men are expected to jestermaxx their whole lives to keep a woman entertained in the relationship

Why do they get bored so easily? And why can't they handle boredom as well as men can?

I fucking hate how men are expected to jestermaxx their whole lives to keep a woman entertained in the relationship

Why do they get bored so easily? And why can't they handle boredom as well as men can?
It's like (country's) got talent, men are the act on stage trying to demonstrate worth & the women are the judges panel/audience that deems it worthy or not.

Some have an act with height, face, ability & others try to get by with effort or being friendly.

If a woman somehow hooks a badboy Chad & actually succeeds in "fixing" him she will lose interest as he's lost what made her want him initially or once he gets older may go bald or get fat.