Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy anyone watch fishtank?

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
I watched it during season 1 and i got so hooked on it that I stopped going to class and fucked up my sleep schedule bc i couldnt stop watching it

I watched it during season 1 and i got so hooked on it that I stopped going to class and fucked up my sleep schedule bc i couldnt stop watching it
The fuck is that?

The fuck is that?
https://www.fishtank.live/
"Fishtank is a streamer house monitored 24/7 & broadcasted live to the world. All bedrooms have cameras, common spaces are monitored via video and audio surveillance. When the lights go out, the IR comes on. The Fishtank house is always on."

It's produced by sam hyde and jet neptune, theyre releasing season 1 edited eps on youtube and season 2 is starts December 18th

S1E01 - Pilot
S1E02 - Full Potential

https://www.fishtank.live/
"Fishtank is a streamer house monitored 24/7 & broadcasted live to the world. All bedrooms have cameras, common spaces are monitored via video and audio surveillance. When the lights go out, the IR comes on. The Fishtank house is always on."

It's produced by sam hyde and jet neptune, theyre releasing season 1 edited eps on youtube and season 2 is starts December 18th

S1E01 - Pilot
S1E02 - Full Potential
So i can spy on people?

I spend 300 dollars on it and I don’t regret it one bit

I did, it was hilarious until Simmons got kicked off and the retards were all pretending they were scared of this transmaxxing Asian manlet. I can't wait for Season 2

I did, it was hilarious until Simmons got kicked off and the retards were all pretending they were scared of this transmaxxing Asian manlet. I can't wait for Season 2
yeah i thought it was weird how they were like physically sick from that, but they were also all zoomers so ig it was expected. Sam made it into a funny bit tho

I watch Shark Tank to observe the Jew Mark Cuban (not his original family name).

Just found it kinda amusing that both are reality shows with similar names and feature Jewish celebrities (Sam Hyde and Mark Cuban)

faggot show with faggot people

You know, I try not to shit on anyone's copes but then zoomers go on to waste hundreds of dollars watching a bunch of streamers fuck around . I have zero respect for anyone who gives money to streamers or camwhores or twitch whores.

You know, I try not to shit on anyone's copes but then zoomers go on to waste hundreds of dollars watching a bunch of streamers fuck around . I have zero respect for anyone who gives money to streamers or camwhores or twitch whores.
not streamers,

the audience members can buy tokens to fuck with/help the contestants:

they can also send TTS messages that play in the house.

I think zoomers really connect with parasocial type relationships