Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Addicted to Energy Drinks.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I've tried multiple times to break this habit, yet I always come back to it.....

I just can't survive without energy drinks man, they're what I need to get through this shit life: Not only do they taste good, but they also give me the energy I need.

This is in part, due to my fucked up sleep-schedule, but I also genuinely have low energy for quite a few reasons.

In fact, later today, I'm going to go out & pick up a few cases

drink enough water too so you can avoid the chance of a kidney stone :feelsbadman:

eh, i prefer coffee

Funny how on me it's completely different.

I drink 1 or 2 energy drinks every day and I feel that they have absolutely no effect on my body anymore.

drink enough water too so you can avoid the chance of a kidney stone :feelsbadman:
Wait, did this happen to you?:dafuckfeels:

And yeah, I do my best to stay hydrated cause it's important: I also put a pinch of pink Tibetan salt in it, since that helps with electrolytes.
At least you weren't addicted to lsd like i was last year :feelskek: .
I don't think you can be addicted to it the way you could be addicted to let's say, nicotine: However, I think it can be "psychologically addictive" the way cannabis is.

From what I know, you have to space-out time between LSD trips in order for it to still have the effects; what was the "addiction" like though?
I can't have caffeine because I wont be able to sleep a wink.
Brutal.
Funny how on me it's completely different.

I drink 1 or 2 energy drinks every day and I feel that they have absolutely no effect on my body anymore.
Oh not it's begging to be that way for me: Yesterday, I had to have two just to keep me going.

I have (1) unit of gfuel or bang daily

Coffein nevER had much of an impact on me unless i took vERy high doses. I drink only few enERgies pER year and i only drink them for the taste

Coffein nevER had much of an impact on me unless i took vERy high doses. I drink only few enERgies pER year and i only drink them for the taste
If I didn't have caffeine, I genuinely think I would be unable to function half the day.

I have a terrible memory. I tend to forget things very fast
I either remember stuff every well -almost down to minute details- or I space out & forget about it completely.

There are many Autists with ADD or ADHD but not everyone has both
Well yeah I know, but there's a reasonable correlation between both iirc.

caffeine only makes me tired tbh

20240404 134107

Energy drinks are based