Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone who says they wouldn’t fuck a 4 is a volcel fakecel.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Anyone who writes replies like “i would never fuck a 4” or “white stacy only” signals that they’re attractive themselves or have high standards which is ridiculous to have as an actual incel.

Beggars can’t be choosers.

I will fuck a 4/10

Femcels viewing this thread, pm me your nudes.

I will only fuck a 11/10. And I'm serious

being incel and having high standards is not a contradiction

90% of this forum are volcels, I'd fuck a 4/10 foid without hesitation.

I would fuck a 3/10

4 is a bit below average then?- Sure, a 4 is fine

But are you gonna also call me volcel fakecel if I don't wanna get with a 2?- How far down does your stipulation go

no fucking a 4/10 foid for your face

Even below 3/10 foids don't give fuck about me

Ugly foids for the reference.

true, I would even go as far that if you reject sheboons or abonigs you're a volcel

no fucking a 4/10 foid for your face
It’s not true retard if you apply that logic to everything then just kys or spend 100k on surgery

All of them would reject me, those foids would be walking around with normie chads in California, no joke.

All of them would reject me, those foids would be walking around with normie chads in California, no joke.

Logic doesnt apply to this scenario

It’s not true retard if you apply that logic to everything then just kys or spend 100k on surgery
what I meant is that having low standards doesn't help you if you're a legitimate subhuman