Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a cumskin supremacist is cuckoldry

nigger you do know that when adjusted for surroundings and upbringing that people of all races are basically the same iq wise
As if IQ is the only relevant metric.

by the way, at my university, every single time, the people who score the highest on each exam are me and 4 other people....this group of 4 people is all pakistanis and arabs, i myself am a pakistani

whites have not once beaten me when it comes to rigour and intelligence in my program

Good job you'll be a more obedient wageslaves for your Kike overlords.

I couldn't find any references in the picture to any documents it was just words trying cope that Hitler didn't hated slavs.
Quote:
A valuable insight into exactly how the Nazis viewed the racial situation in Europe vis à vis Germans and other nationalities, is afforded through the memoirs of Arturs Silgailis, chief of staff of the Inspectorate General of the “Latvian Legion” (of the Latvian Waffen-SS). In his book, Latvian Legion, Silgailis describes a conversation he had with Heinrich Himmler, head of the SS and second most powerful man in Nazi Germany, in this manner: “He (Himmler) then singled out those nations which he regarded as belonging to the German family of nations and they were: the Germans, the Dutch, the Flemish, the Anglo-Saxons, the Scandinavians, and the Baltic people. ‘To combine all of these nations into one big family is the most important task at the present time [Himmler said]. This unification has to take place on the principle of equality and at that same time has to secure the identity of each nation and its economical independence, of course, adjusting the latter to the interests of the whole German living space.

“After the unification of all the German nations into one family, this family. . . has to take over the mission to include, in the family, all the Roman nations whose living space is favored by nature with a milder climate . . . I am convinced that after the unification, the Roman nations will be able to persevere as the Germans . . . This enlarged family of the white race will then have the mission to include the Slavic nations into the family also because they too are of the white race . . . it is only with such a unification of the white race that the Western culture could be saved from the yellow race . . . At the present time, the Waffen-SS is leading in this respect because its organization is based on the principle of equality. The Waffen-SS comprises not only German, Roman, and Slavic, but even Islamic units and at the same time has proven that every unit has maintained its national identity while fighting in close togetherness . . . I know quite well my Germans.

“The German always likes to think himself better but I would like to avert this. It is important that every Waffen-SS officer obeys the order of another officer of another nationality, as the officer of the other nationality obeys the order of the German officer” (Latvian Legion, Arturs Silgailis, R.J. Bender Pub, 1986). This private discussion shatters the myth that the Nazis viewed Germans as the only superior race, and regarded Latin or Slavic nations as inferior. Both these allegations are false, as revealed in Himmler’s own words.

Also, the image contained literal military cards of SS soldiers from the Ukraine, and it classified them as Aryan.

Also, the racial map showed Germanics are a mix of various phenos, which are found in Slavs.

Quote:
A valuable insight into exactly how the Nazis viewed the racial situation in Europe vis à vis Germans and other nationalities, is afforded through the memoirs of Arturs Silgailis, chief of staff of the Inspectorate General of the “Latvian Legion” (of the Latvian Waffen-SS). In his book, Latvian Legion, Silgailis describes a conversation he had with Heinrich Himmler, head of the SS and second most powerful man in Nazi Germany, in this manner: “He (Himmler) then singled out those nations which he regarded as belonging to the German family of nations and they were: the Germans, the Dutch, the Flemish, the Anglo-Saxons, the Scandinavians, and the Baltic people. ‘To combine all of these nations into one big family is the most important task at the present time [Himmler said]. This unification has to take place on the principle of equality and at that same time has to secure the identity of each nation and its economical independence, of course, adjusting the latter to the interests of the whole German living space.

“After the unification of all the German nations into one family, this family. . . has to take over the mission to include, in the family, all the Roman nations whose living space is favored by nature with a milder climate . . . I am convinced that after the unification, the Roman nations will be able to persevere as the Germans . . . This enlarged family of the white race will then have the mission to include the Slavic nations into the family also because they too are of the white race . . . it is only with such a unification of the white race that the Western culture could be saved from the yellow race . . . At the present time, the Waffen-SS is leading in this respect because its organization is based on the principle of equality. The Waffen-SS comprises not only German, Roman, and Slavic, but even Islamic units and at the same time has proven that every unit has maintained its national identity while fighting in close togetherness . . . I know quite well my Germans.

“The German always likes to think himself better but I would like to avert this. It is important that every Waffen-SS officer obeys the order of another officer of another nationality, as the officer of the other nationality obeys the order of the German officer” (Latvian Legion, Arturs Silgailis, R.J. Bender Pub, 1986). This private discussion shatters the myth that the Nazis viewed Germans as the only superior race, and regarded Latin or Slavic nations as inferior. Both these allegations are false, as revealed in Himmler’s own words.

Also, the image contained literal military cards of SS soldiers from the Ukraine, and it classified them as Aryan.

Also, the racial map showed Germanics are a mix of various phenos, which are found in Slavs.
From Mein Kampf,
"One ought to cast the utmost doubt on the state-building power of the Slavs,"
"the subjugation of the Slavs is the sole precondition for any successful German foreign policy"
"the enormous living space in the East offered the very possibility for settling millions of Germans, and thus of securing for centuries to come the existence of the German people as a nation"
“The organization of a Russian state formation was not the result of the political abilities of the Slavs in Russia, but only a wonderful example of the state-forming efficacity of the German element in an inferior race".

Hitler viewed Slavs as subhumans and inferior, and wanted to use them as slave labour to build the Aryan nation.

From Mein Kampf,
"One ought to cast the utmost doubt on the state-building power of the Slavs,"
"the subjugation of the Slavs is the sole precondition for any successful German foreign policy"
"the enormous living space in the East offered the very possibility for settling millions of Germans, and thus of securing for centuries to come the existence of the German people as a nation"
“The organization of a Russian state formation was not the result of the political abilities of the Slavs in Russia, but only a wonderful example of the state-forming efficacity of the German element in an inferior race".

Hitler viewed Slavs as subhumans and inferior, and wanted to use them as slave labour to build the Aryan nation.
The speech I shared was from an actual SS officer.

Also, most of what you find online is edited versions of Mein Kampf & taken out of context.

Regardless, actual Europeans need to set aside any past differences & work towards restructuring civilization into a way which will eliminate hypergamy, foids rights, degeneracy, and the such will be removed. And yes, this would correlate well with creating homogenous nations, but not in the "muh trad religious" way, what we need is something which is economically centrist/corporatist, but which incorporates the idea of an actual patriarchy with laws that favor males & places an emphasis upon national, racial, and cultural unity, since collectivism objectively works better. Wether we like it or not, Incels still are affected by the various "happenings" of the world, and thus a society which wishes to place an emphasis on developing the actual people in the country, but ideally with a heavy focus on the male population as they by nature uphold the civilization, will possibly help solve Inceldom. If not, it would at least be better to live under.

The speech I shared was from an actual SS officer.
And I shared mein kampf Hitler's own book.
Also, most of what you find online is edited versions of Mein Kampf & taken out of context.
They edited the mein Kampf but didn't edited that speech, right it's always the juices. You always cope by saying it's the juices

262-2626918_le-happy-merchant-meme-archive-evil-jew-hd.png

And I shared mein kampf Hitler's own book.

They edited the mein Kampf but didn't edited that speech, right it's always the juices. You always cope by saying it's the juices
Oh yeah, because the side that won WWII wouldn't edit in the parts that they want to advance their narrative.

I event took a look at "Der Untermensch" which is supposed to be anti-Slav propaganda, and it in fact was referencing the "Untermensch" as being Bolsheviks, Jews, as well as "lowlife" type individuals.

Also, here's a quote from Mein Kampf:

“Never forget that the rulers of present-day Russia are common blood-stained criminals; that they are the scum of humanity which, favoured by circumstances, overran a great state in a tragic hour, slaughtered out thousands of her leading intelligentsia in wild bloodlust, and now for almost ten years have been carrying on the most cruel and tyrannical regime of all time.

Furthermore, do not forget that these rulers belong to a race which combines, in a rare mixture, bestial cruelty and an inconceivable gift for lying, and which today more than ever is conscious of a mission to impose its bloody oppression on the whole world. Do not forget that the international Jew who completely dominates Russia today regards Germany not as an ally, but as a state destined to the same fate.

The danger to which Russia succumbed is always present for Germany. Only a bourgeois simpleton is capable of imagining that Bolshevism has been exorcised. With his superficial thinking he has no idea that this is an instinctive process; that is, the striving of the Jewish people for world domination, a process which is just as natural as the urge of the Anglo-Saxon to seize domination of the earth. And just as the Anglo-Saxon pursues this course in his own way and carries on the fight with his own weapons, likewise the Jew. He goes his way, the way of sneaking in among the nations and boring from within, and he fights with his weapons, with lies and slander, poison and corruption, intensifying the struggle to the point of bloodily exterminating his hated foes.

In Russian Bolshevism we must see the attempt undertaken by the Jews in the twentieth century to achieve world domination. Just as in other epochs they strove to reach the same goal by other, though inwardly related processes. Their endeavor lies profoundly rooted in their essential nature.

Germany is today the next great war aim of Bolshevism. It requires all the force of a young missionary idea to raise our people up again, to free them from the snares of this international serpent, and to stop the inner contamination of our blood, in order that the forces of the nation thus set free can be thrown in to safeguard our nationality, and thus can prevent a repetition of the recent catastrophes down to the most distant future.

If we pursue this aim, it is sheer lunacy to ally ourselves with a power whose master is the mortal enemy of our future. How can we expect to free our own people from the fetters of this poisonous embrace if we walk right into it? How shall we explain Bolshevism to the German worker as an accursed crime against humanity if we ally ourselves with the organizations of this spawn of hell, thus recognising it in the larger sense?”
The rulers he were referring to were the Bolsheviks who ruled Russia, causing a famine which led to the deaths of tons of actual Native Russians.

Many of them weren't actually Russian, and were mixed.

Oh yeah, because the side that won WWII wouldn't edit in the parts that they want to advance their narrative.
Why didn't they changed your sources?
I event took a look at "Der Untermensch" which is supposed to be anti-Slav propaganda, and it in fact was referencing the "Untermensch" as being Bolsheviks, Jews, as well as "lowlife" type individuals.
Untermensch (German pronunciation: [ˈʔʊntɐˌmɛnʃ] ; plural: Untermenschen) is a German language word literally meaning 'underman', 'sub-man', or 'subhuman', that was extensively used by Germany's Nazi Party to refer to non-Aryan people they deemed as inferior. It was mainly used against "the masses from the East", that is Jews, Roma, and Slavs (mainly ethnic Poles, Belarusians, Czechs, Ukrainians, Serbs, and Russians).[2][3][4]
Also, here's a quote from Mein Kampf:
The whole dialogue doesn't contradict anything I said, here he is specifically targeting the ruling class.
The rulers he were referring to were the Bolsheviks who ruled Russia, causing a famine which led to the deaths of tons of actual Native Russians.
In the pamphlet "The SS as an Anti-Bolshevist Fighting Organization", published in 1936, Himmler wrote:
We shall take care that never again in Germany, the heart of Europe, will the Jewish-Bolshevik revolution of subhumans (slavs) be able to be kindled either from within or through emissaries from without.

In directive No. 1306 by Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda from 24 October 1939, the term "Untermensch" is used in reference to Polish ethnicity and culture, as follows:
It must become clear to everybody in Germany, even to the last milkmaid, that Polishness is equal to subhumanity. Poles, Jews and Gypsies are on the same inferior level. This must be clearly outlined until every citizen of Germany has it encoded in his subconsciousness that every Pole, whether a farm worker or intellectual, should be treated like vermin.
Why are you coping everyone knew Hitler hated slavs.

20%

Untermensch (German pronunciation: [ˈʔʊntɐˌmɛnʃ] ; plural: Untermenschen) is a German language word literally meaning 'underman', 'sub-man', or 'subhuman', that was extensively used by Germany's Nazi Party to refer to non-Aryan people they deemed as inferior. It was mainly used against "the masses from the East", that is Jews, Roma, and Slavs (mainly ethnic Poles, Belarusians, Czechs, Ukrainians, Serbs, and Russians).[2][3][4]

The whole dialogue doesn't contradict anything I said, here he is specifically targeting the ruling class.

Before whites hated their own kind segregating between Slavs and swarthoid whites( greeks & balkans), now they come together to hate on other races. It’s all abour the tribalistic behaviour, don’t argue with @DarkStarDown , he is a white nationalist keyboard warrior coper

Last edited:
It's from the American Lothrop Stoddard and is a translation of "underman." What you have copypasted from the wikipedia is completely inaccurate, but then again, you couldn't wrap your head around "majority of" even though I explained it to you ten times.

It's from the American Lothrop Stoddard and is a translation of "underman." What you have copypasted from the wikipedia is completely inaccurate,
Every dictionary have the same definition and what are your sources?
And I know now you are gonna say it's the juices.
but then again, you couldn't wrap your head around "majority of" even though I explained it to you ten times.
You couldn't understand basic statistics.

Every dictionary have the same definition and what are your sources?
And I know now you are gonna say it's the juices.
Also from the wikipedia:
It is widely believed that the term "under man" was coined by the Nazis, but this belief is incorrect because the term "under man" was first used by the American author and Ku Klux Klan member Lothrop Stoddard in the title of his 1922 book The Revolt Against Civilization: The Menace of the Under-man.[10] Stoddard applies the term to those who he considers unable to function in civilization, which he generally (but not entirely) attributes to race. The Nazi Party later adopted it from the title of the book's German edition Der Kulturumsturz: Die Drohung des Untermenschen (1925).[11]

Happy?
You couldn't understand basic statistics.
I understand them fine. "Most of" doesn't mean "at a higher rate," it means majority of. Yet you kept saying "most." :feelstastyman:

Also from the wikipedia:
It is widely believed that the term "under man" was coined by the Nazis, but this belief is incorrect because the term "under man" was first used by the American author and Ku Klux Klan member Lothrop Stoddard in the title of his 1922 book The Revolt Against Civilization: The Menace of the Under-man.[10] Stoddard applies the term to those who he considers unable to function in civilization, which he generally (but not entirely) attributes to race. The Nazi Party later adopted it from the title of the book's German edition Der Kulturumsturz: Die Drohung des Untermenschen (1925).[11]

Happy?
I presented the nazi definition and it doesn't contradict anything you just presented it etymological history. Still the nazi definition was used in Nazi Germany to refer to Slavs.
I understand them fine. "Most of" doesn't mean "at a higher rate," it means majority of. Yet you kept saying "most." :feelstastyman:
Ok

I presented the nazi definition and it doesn't contradict anything you just presented it etymological history. Still the nazi definition was used in Nazi Germany to refer to Slavs.

Ok
You're so insufferable lol. Fuck off.

Well, because Google & other search engines like to remove & edit stuff.

Yeah, and the ruling class was made up of Jewish Bolsheviks; he wasn’t attacking the people.
Regardless, like i said earlier, people need to at least not hold resentment over what may or may not have been the views of an ideal, and see what they can apply from it.
It's from the American Lothrop Stoddard and is a translation of "underman." What you have copypasted from the wikipedia is completely inaccurate, but then again, you couldn't wrap your head around "majority of" even though I explained it to you ten times.
Also from the wikipedia:

Happy?

Exactly: This explains the point I was making earlier, the term was applied to Jews, Bolsheviks, low-lives, etc.

Well, because Google & other search engines like to remove & edit stuff.
It's the juices.
Yeah, and the ruling class was made up of Jewish Bolsheviks; he wasn’t attacking the people.
Majority of important soviet leaders were atheists.
Exactly: This explains the point I was making earlier, the term was applied to Jews, Bolsheviks, low-lives, etc.
You know definition changes with time and place. German used untermensch for Slavs too.

Before whites hated their own kind segregating between Slavs and swarthoid whites( greeks & balkans),
the irony of a curry calling Meds & Balkanites “swarthoid” Jfl

Also, a lot of it was due to religion & simple national differences: Look at all the wars between England & France, Sweden & Denmark, Germany & France, etc
now they come together to hate on other races. It’s all abour the tribalistic behaviour,
Well, maybe it’s because we’ve noticed some things: Our countries borders are wide-open, which makes things worse for everyone, the media pushes tons of anti-white narratives which correlates with Feminism, LGBT+, etc.
don’t argue with @DarkStarDown , he is a white nationalist keyboard warrior coper
How did you posting this, which you promptly deleted, prove your point?

IMG 6588

the irony of a curry calling Meds & Balkanites “swarthoid” Jfl
It’s not me call them swarthoid, they were called back then

How did you posting this, which you promptly deleted, prove your point?
:feelskek: It is to true prove being incel like yourself coping with white nationalism, pride and the joos. Shitting on other races to feel better while looking like that
Well, maybe it’s because we’ve noticed some things: Our countries borders are wide-open, which makes things worse for everyone, the media pushes tons of anti-white narratives which correlates with Feminism, LGBT+, etc.
this one jfl, white people created most of the the things you say that above. Anti-white?, then why are you shitting on other races? and being anti-racex to others?. White pride is all over the internet and we can see . Stop coping with that.

It's the juices.
Well yes: Because the people who want to push certain narratives aren't going to want to try & alter information.

Oh, would you look at this: The founder of google just happens to have Jewish blood in him.

Also, whenever we point out the issues of Jews within our societies, you are quick to jump on it. However, according to you everything is "le evil whiteys" fault.

Hypocrisy much?
Majority of important soviet leaders were atheists.
Well, that sort of proves the point: Atheism has been hijacked from its original core beliefs, and used to advance narratives.

Also:
6lr3bo

You know definition changes with time and place. German used untermensch for Slavs too.
As @Uggo Mongo pointed out earlier:

Happy?

It’s not me call them swarthoid,
You literally just referred to them as being "swarthoid"
they were called back then
Like I said, discrimination was done on multiple basis: The Irish were discriminated against for being Catholic, as were the French even.

Beforehand, Meds discriminated against the Celts & Germanics a lot.
:feelskek: It is to true prove being incel like yourself coping with white nationalism,
Regardless of whatever argument people want to make about White Nationalism requiring "simping" even though foids subvert & undermine virtually every ideology, movement, etc for their own gain. I will just say, I would rather be in a ethnostate or homogenous society as opposed to a mulitcultural one.
Most White people don't have any pride at all, most ethnics have more "pride" in their race or nation as opposed to Whites, it's a basic fact.

Besides, what's wrong with having some sense of pride in something you are considered a collective part of, when you have nothing else? It provides a sense of comfort & belonging I suppose.
and the joos.
Because for the most part, it is true: They are involved in everything, and are who run the world.
Shitting on other races to feel better while looking like that
Even though I am ugly, I still at least fucking look after myself: That guy is supposed to be a brony, which correlates with faggotry. Seems to me you are projecting hard.
this one jfl, white people created most of the the things you say that above. Anti-white?, then why are you shitting on other races?
I'm stating observable differences I noted within race: Also, try being White & Incel; not being able to even discuss how Black & Hispanic normies treated you even worse than the ones of your own race. Not to mention the fact, they are the ones whom have contributed to making my area more unsafe. Yes, it may make things worse for normies. But guess what, I am still impacted by anything which will worsen the quality of my area.
and being anti-racex to others?.
Huh?
White pride is all over the internet and we can see . Stop coping with that.
Cope. Most Whites tend to have no pride & feel no guilt: If anything, White normgroids will have "pride" in being an Amerigoy because "we are a diverse country!"

Well yes: Because the people who want to push certain narratives aren't going to want to try & alter information.

Oh, would you look at this: The founder of google just happens to have Jewish blood in him.
If Jews control everything why didn't they tempered your sources?
Also, whenever we point out the issues of Jews within our societies, you are quick to jump on it. However, according to you everything is "le evil whiteys" fault.
And I don't remember armies of Jews or blacks or native Indians colonizing other continents.
I don't remember some polish Jew who was killed in Hitler's gas chambers was benefitting from colonialism but I do know your great grandparents benefited from it and mine got disadvantaged.
Hypocrisy much?
No just logical thinking
Well, that sort of proves the point: Atheism has been hijacked from its original core beliefs, and used to advance narratives.

Also:
View attachment 1092067
How many times do I have to tell you post sources not pictures from SFcel.org
As @Uggo Mongo pointed out earlier:
That proves my point, the original creator might have used it for someone else but Nazi Germany used the word for Slavs Jews etc. whu are you denying it.

@Ron.Belgrade curries are flithy subhumans and earth would heal from their extinction
idk what race is the worst

but i do sure know which one is the best :feelsYall: