Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone willing to ascend with this redditor?

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Found this slut on soydit's "DebateITs" Asking why incels dislike "femcels"

IGN: mayflowERonthewall (no caps)

She is a black, "forevER alone" woman
She looks like a boy apparently, but 100% biological woman

hER requirements:

Not racist (rules me and most usERs here out immediately)
Not a pedo
Doesn't make any gRAPE jokes

Tagging usERs that might be intERested
@Copexodius Maximus
@Caesercel
@IronsideCel

What Are The Benefits?
1. If she rejects you, you'll lose nothing and further the "femcel" meme

2. If she is somehow really "forevER alone" and is willing to date you, well lucky bastard you just ascended. Delete your .is account. Forget about this pathetic losER website. Enjoy your new girl. Enjoy your ascension into new normfagdom.

Win Win.

Last edited:
Shes lying if those are her only standards and she still cant find someone.

Not racist (rules me and most usERs here out immediately)
Not a pedo
Doesn't make any gRAPE jokes
made up bs, all it takes is good looking dude and she will close her eyes on any of that

Well she does want chad at the end of the day or a tall normie would be my guess. Or maybe some betabux rich oofy doofy she can exploit.

I have made posts here begging for a femcel to message me. I got no reply. I don’t hate femcels, I want one. But I doubt they exist and are khhtv.

I have made posts here begging for a femcel to message me. I got no reply. I don’t hate femcels, I want one. But I doubt they exist and are khhtv.
You should try it. You are one of the best usERs here on .is. I await for your goodbye post.

@rope infinity ♾️

ah it’s over for that shit, the forever alone women sub shut down cause too many dms from guys wanting to date. Jews are lying there is not enough women earth

@rope infinity ♾️

lol those requirements are fucking lies she would’ve never been ‘femcel’ with requirements that literally everyone can meet

I think one of her requirements is that he must be a devout christian which would not be possible for me. I guess it's fair enough, religion is really important for some people and it's not a quality requirement, but I still cannot fulfill it.

She looks like a boy apparently, but 100% biological woman
Stopped right there. That's gonna be a huge NO from me simply because I am not a faggot

Stopped right there. That's gonna be a huge NO from me simply because I am not a faggot
I don't think you can be a faggot for wanting to sleep with a women who has some masculine features ... or do you think fucking an MtF tranny (with neither bottom nor top surgery) is totally heterosexual?

For me, the only important part is that they have a (functioning) vagina/uterus, which is also what makes it heterosexual to me.