Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being called a "stalker" cause you tried to be friends with a girl

I always stalk women on net especially those 10 year younger than me
I've had 1 or 2 good young female friends but that's it

Just recently, she deleted her new Insta just because I showed up and wanted to reach out. Like who tf does that? I wanted to be friends, if she's gay I don't mind, but I wanted me and her to be online friends if she was gay. I told her deleting her new Insta solely because of me just shows how much she cares, anyone else would keep their Insta and just ignore.
The double standard is unreal. Women are allowed to "social-network", but when men do it it is called stalking. I had a female classmate that once got into trouble legally for stalking a teacher, but they came to an agreement because she was a girl.
Anyhow women make a big deal out of anything, just ignore the bitch and live your life.

IDK, I can't help you with that. Whenever I've "tried my luck" with girls, it has resulted in them screaming, running away and/or calling the cops. At least you had a positive interaction with a femoid at one point. I never had no shit like that.
Calling cops?

Oribiting a foid for 6 years is crazy. She's living in your head rent-free.

Interacting with foids as sub5 be like:

Hi this is my first post ever on a forum really,

Long story with detail:

It all started in 2018 on Instagram, I didn't talk to many girls or use Instagram at all (I was anonymous). But I did know this one redhead girl on there from Canada, she didn't like me. When things didn't work out with her, I moved on. I saw that she had a fight in an Instagram Story with this other girl that was bullying her, a brunette. Because of "an enemy of my enemy is my friend" I generally thought that starting a relationship with the brunette would be easy since we know the same girl and the redhead girl disliked us both. I was wrong, it's not easy. And it's the brunette we're talking about here. She's my problem.

I was 24, the brunette girl was 18.

We're 29 and 23 now.

The brunette is bisexual. I hate the LGBT shit too. But she seemed normal (not woke)

Me and the brunette got on great at first, she calmed me down when I was angry about the other girl. I dm'd brunette on Instagram to try and have regular conversations but I was never annoying. I ensured to leave 4-5 days between our conversations just to not spook her. I saw that she made up with the redhead one day, she followed her, I asked brunette "Why are you following her? Like did you guys make up?" Brunette then goes crazy, tells me because I'm only 6 years older, to "stop stalking young girls" "make real friends so you don't have to talk to me" That's when she started blocking me and called me a stalker.

This turned into a huge overblown thing because every effort I made to speak to that brunette girl thereafter is "you're a stalker"

It's 2024, it's still going on to this day, she's ignoring me although I leave her alone now for long periods of time (5, 8 months). I want to be actual online friends with that girl and I admit I have harassed her in the past. But I've harassed her because she's unreasonable, you'd think after 6 years she'd not care anymore but I'm the only person in the whole world that she hates. We used to get on, now we don't. I would at least like her to give me an explanation of what her problem with me is, she won't.

Just recently, she deleted her new Insta just because I showed up and wanted to reach out. Like who tf does that? I wanted to be friends, if she's gay I don't mind, but I wanted me and her to be online friends if she was gay. I told her deleting her new Insta solely because of me just shows how much she cares, anyone else would keep their Insta and just ignore.

Short story and a question:

I knew a girl online anonymously on Instagram, we used to get on. But because she got spooked from my totally normal friendly dm's, she blurts out "stop stalking young girls" "make real friends so you don't have to talk to me" she then blocked me and would always block me, this then turned into an entire thing and now going on 6 years she's ignoring me, forever.

Have any of you guys had similar experiences trying your luck with girls, only to have them label you as "stalking them" or whatever because you wanted to make female friends and relationships?
That’s brutal and heartbreaking to read I’m sorry you been through this. This just made me sad from reading your post, because I had a similar experience and it’s how I found out I was an incel, so many foids had blocked me in the past so I’ve had many broken hearts from their rejections, because of them and to this day I hate our society and foids to this day, even irl and when I was in school I was the creepy guy. Thier blocks hurt, that’s definitely an incel trait that we have no woman will ever love us sexually, romantically, or even as friends. Good job trying though