Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone wish drugs were legal?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
We know our lives are over, we know we missed on teen love and as a consequence our self esteem or joy for life will never be that of a normie.
We know hypergamy is increasing every year and the chance for ascension is lower and lower. With all of this in mind, it would be godsent if i could take every drug under the sun, live a few amazing years, and then die. Atleast i would have some amazing times with those drugs in my system, instead now we are doomed to a lifetime of misery and suffering.

Normies and goverments ban every possible good cope for an incel, legally assisted suicide, prostitution and drugs.

would it speed up this collapse that every one keeps talking about

Amsterdam is good in this regard.

But it's also filled with 6' Stacies and 6'6 Chads so you are mogged to oblivion.

Amsterdam is good in this regard.

But it's also filled with 6' Stacies and 6'6 Chads so you are mogged to oblivion.
Isn't only soft drugs like weed legal there? Im talking about hardcore drugs, like who cares about being worthless subhuman who can never get a female ever if you take some heavy drugs?

yeah, it sucks that our copes are taken away

Yes, but only some weed and fungus, only natural things.

Suffering of inceldom would be much more tolerable

They want us to suffer. At least psilocybin growing kits are easy to get.

Would be nice. And compensated by state for incels

Yes. But even more than that i want prostitution legal.

The government should make it legal for incels and fund prostitution

I prefer a lot of weed, and my meds. However I feel like most drugs should be made legal, and to move away from prohibition.

Yes I wish heroin were legal so I could feel better than Chad during sex a few times and then easily kill myself with it.

Wish it was legal its good cope

this is half assing the issue.
you choose to live by accepting the pain or you simply kill yourself...
there a lot of these junkie who end up being homless, mentally ill and still unable to end their stupid existences.
I deeply despise them.

this is half assing the issue.
you choose to live by accepting the pain or you simply kill yourself...
there a lot of these junkie who end up being homless, mentally ill and still unable to end their stupid existences.
I deeply despise them.
This is literally my best option, how is that half assing. If you go drug route you can atleast enjoy a week, a month, or even years until you die by overdose. As an incel without copes life will never be anything but horseshit

This is literally my best option, how is that half assing. If you go drug route you can atleast enjoy a week, a month, or even years until you die by overdose. As an incel without copes life will never be anything but horseshit
is "half assing" the issue because you are not solving anything...
people who decide to die are far from being concerned with drugs and physical pleasure.
you're not one of these people, you're just someone who's afraid of suffering.

is "half assing" the issue because you are not solving anything...
people who decide to die are far from being concerned with drugs and physical pleasure.
you're not one of these people, you're just someone who's afraid of suffering.
So what do you think is the best option, become an oldcel and sit here at 50 writing the same posts?

So what do you think is the best option, become an oldcel and sit here at 50 writing the same posts?
i can tell you what's the worse option:
becoming a homeless,no teeth,mentally ill,stinky,repulsive and braindead 50 yo crackhead and still being too scared to end your fucking life.
well, that would be bad.

i can tell you what's the worse option:
becoming a homeless,no teeth,mentally ill,stinky,repulsive and braindead 50 yo crackhead and still being too scared to end your fucking life.
well, that would be bad.
I have to agree with you on that. But not every drug addict goes to that level, what about those who just consume so much that they eventually OD?
Maybe my idea is stupid and you saved me from an even worse fate but i have to try something, can't rot until im an oldcel. Getting out of inceldom is not a question since hypergamy is not gonna slow down any soon, quite the opposite.

tbh no. have you seen those videos of places where drugs are wide spread? you have absolutely insufferable cucks and normies walking around being DUDE WEED. I despise that shit ngl

tbh no. have you seen those videos of places where drugs are wide spread? you have absolutely insufferable cucks and normies walking around being DUDE WEED. I despise that shit ngl
Maybe your life is not bad enough.

Nah. Would be another Jew scam to extract money from you and make you soft.

Maybe your life is not bad enough.
fuck off. you can get drugs if youre a normalfag and know dealers, which I assume you are. truecels prefer alcohol because you dont need to know anyone or anything to get it

fuck off. you can get drugs if youre a normalfag and know dealers, which I assume you are. truecels prefer alcohol because you dont need to know anyone or anything to get it
No man, i can't get drugs and thats the problem. Thats why they should be legal. I can only imagine those powerful drugs feel even 100% better than alcohol and doesn't take to long to get the effect.

No, because I get fucking nothing out of it, if using rape drugs like roofies were legal then I'd benefit, other than that getting "totally stoooooned duuuude" is just a cope for retards, taking drugs is just a half measure for suicide, you are basically just half dead and tip toeing around what you really want, what drugs does you for you, escaping your shitty existence, I'd just kill myself and be done with it rather than do drugs

DRUGS ARE A HALF MEASURE FOR SUICIDE

I don't care I don't use drugs

Yeah I would do shrooms all day everyday