Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone wish they had a someone to cope with?

O

orchis

Adrift
-
I want someone that I can watch anime with me or play video games with. I feel like these copes would be x10 easier to get into and more enjoyable but Instead I'm alone in my room with no one but myself.

Does anyone feel this way or do you enjoy coping by yourself?

I want a gf to watch anime with me while we at bed in a cold evening

I haven't spoken to anyone besides my parents since at least a month and if that happens, it's cashiers or other professionals, so it's 'hello'&'have a nice day' - I haven't had a proper conversation in ages, so I'd have trouble articulating a proper sentence
I don't mind being lonely, but having someone to share experience with would be nice sometimes: it'd help me with creative things like writing games and stuff, because I'd have any feedback - now it's either global (publish stuff online) or nothing and my perfectionist side won't ever let me publish anything
so basically I'd like a friend, but only sometimes and he'd have to accept my quirks, so getting one is as possible for me as getting a gf

There are so many single hot girls, but they're still getting dick. Do they choose to be single, or do the chads not want to commit to them? Most likely the chad is pumping and dumping them, and they're just acting like they want to be single. These bitches rather be lonely every night than be with us, as long as they get access to new chad dick every week. They don't know what's good for them, that's why they should've never been allowed to be sluts.

anotherfuckinanimist

this defeats the purpose of trying to get out of Inceldom, but i prefer to be alone now since i've already became accustomed to it. having someone around me, would be just too foreign for me.

The closest I get to coping pals is discord and random people I do dailies with in MMOs.

I want someone that I can watch anime with me or play video games with. I feel like these copes would be x10 easier to get into and more enjoyable but Instead I'm alone in my room with no one but myself.

Yes I feel that way as well. I need someone who talks with me about my problems irl and has common interests

This thread reminded me of that Jimmy Gnecco song "Someone to die for, someone to fall into , when the world goes dark. Someone to die for, someone to tear a hole in this endless night." LOL

I don't know how to interact with people anymore, it doesn't really feel like a choice.

I would love someone to chill with irl too lol, any other londoncels out there? :(

I haven't spoken to anyone besides my parents since at least a month and if that happens, it's cashiers or other professionals, so it's 'hello'&'have a nice day' - I haven't had a proper conversation in ages, so I'd have trouble articulating a proper sentence
I don't mind being lonely, but having someone to share experience with would be nice sometimes: it'd help me with creative things like writing games and stuff, because I'd have any feedback - now it's either global (publish stuff online) or nothing and my perfectionist side won't ever let me publish anything
so basically I'd like a friend, but only sometimes and he'd have to accept my quirks, so getting one is as possible for me as getting a gf
i relate to this a lot hmu if you wanna chill sometime fam

I wanted to have friends incels for catfish foids to make them go on a date and watch her while fake chad give excuses and then destroy her while she waits for him, and we'd watch it all live there, laughing out of her face without her understanding anything.

i have alcohol, does that count as someone
this defeats the purpose of trying to get out of Inceldom, but i prefer to be alone now since i've already became accustomed to it. having someone around me, would be just too foreign for me.
volcel, OUT

yes maybe summon to talk to and sleep with not even have sex i don't care about that.

it sucks but i am over it for the most part

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back