Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyway to Get Pepe Emojis on IOS or Android?

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★
I like using them and I think they are better than the other stupid regular emojis. Does anyone know how? Please help. Thank you

They should add that feature, but currently no, you cannot use them.

You should find a way to get rope on ios or android

I would love that kinda. Even though most people are familiar with Pepe the Frog memes, I wouldn't want the normies to be able to use it as emojis. It would just be another thing they've stolen from the Blackpill community.

I would love that kinda. Even though most people are familiar with Pepe the Frog memes, I wouldn't want the normies to be able to use it as emojis. It would just be another thing they've stolen from the Blackpill community.
They should have a hidden thread on here for how to get them on IOS or Android. Normies would steal them ofc. But they shouldn't use them bc about 10 years ago they got the pepe frog memes to stop being used because muhhh they are white supremacist.
The pepe frogs emojis are genius though. I think they convey meaning better. These are my favorite ones: :feelssus::feelsrope::worryfeels::feelsbadman:

people have been using them on twitch for years though
I think real normies aren't gonna bother with them
_______
I have made whatsapp/telegram sticker packs via the likes of Sticker.ly that include a lot of pepes, although there's a bunch missing that're common in this forum. You need to resize them though, otherwise they'll appear comically large

@Master
Please help us out bro! We want the pepe emojis on here for regular IOS and android to send in text message