Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ΑΠΟΛΛΩΝ

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-

ΑΠΟΛΛΩΝ
Apollo large image 8

Attachments

• download (12).png
    download (12).png
    4.8 KB · Views: 1
I’d have thought you more a Dionysian. But fair play to you. Discipline is strength.

I’d have thought you more a Dionysian.
I am Dionysian, you inspired me to make a thread dedicated to him. I make these threads for other users. The Odin thread was for stormfrontcels, and this Apollon thread is for medcels to connect with their ancestral deities.

Last edited:
I’d have thought you more a Dionysian.
I am a musician. I've contemplated asking the mighty god Apollon for assistance in forging a music career.

I am very Dionysian. You inspired me to make a thread dedicated to him. I make these threads for other users. The Odin thread was for stormfrontcels, and this Apollon thread is for medcels to connect with their ancestral deities.
It all converges in the Indo European roots brother. Keep on rockin.

I am a musician. I've contemplated asking the mighty god Apollon for assistance in forging a music career.
This is the way. Math and discipline needed. Especially if you’re interested in classical, metal, or electronics.

This is the way. Math and discipline needed. Especially if you’re interested in classical, metal, or electronics.
Just don’t sell your soul to the devil to play the fiddle

More gilded ages courted Calliope. The based sought Apollo.