Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Apparently China has placed 1.8 million "Ugyhur" muslims into forced labour/Concentration Camps

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
So much for

Neveragain orig

Jews only seem to care when they have Skin in the game. When its them or someone they brainwash and control I:E Blacks, Latinos and women.

When it's their communist Chinese business partners swinging the hammer they suppress and hide the information.
Hlmby1xq1qi21

Look at all these ricecels, Most of these men are dead or living a terrible existence even worse than ours

Jfl if you believe this shit. CIA propaganda.

No one is gonna do shit, China is too powerful to mess with

just don't be a terrorist theory.

Don't get me wrong, commies and (((them))) deserve to die as well

Based chinkcels

Mogs the average rice hard.

TBH

7 psl in Gookland.

The jews aren't going to mess with china because they have too much sheckles at stake. The jews only fuck with nations they have banking control.

those aren't ricecels

Not to mention NK's camps, but let me tell you something, USA and UK had camps too.

5DxeH9gxskPJmVq3QyDbUpwP

The one in the pic is one of the many camps located in the USA.
India famine

The above is from an UK camp.

Blaming the Germans is only hypocrisy because everybody was doing it, still they are doing it nowadays in Africa, Syria, Middle East, America. We have a such s*hole hypocrisy as politic, it disgusts me.

israel is also not acknowledging the murder of the armenians of 1915 as a genocide, just as a "crisis"

I can't help but see it as a propaganda tool. Why are there no actual pictures of the camp? With modern technology we can easily get them but nobody is giving us anything other than mere stories. And let's not pretend they are innocent anyway, because they have caused civil wars and they actively hate other Islamic Chinese people, so I don't have any sympathy for them even if it ends up being true, which I highly doubt is the case. Since China is overtaking America as the world's leading superpower, they are doing everything they can to defame China somehow. What America has down to the Islamic world is way more devastating than what China has allegedly been doing. I am Islamic myself, mind you.

I can't help but see it as a propaganda tool. Why are there no actual pictures of the camp? With modern technology we can easily get them but nobody is giving us anything other than mere stories. And let's not pretend they are innocent anyway, because they have caused civil wars and they actively hate other Islamic Chinese people, so I don't have any sympathy for them even if it ends up being true, which I highly doubt is the case. Since China is overtaking America as the world's leading superpower, they are doing everything they can to defame China somehow. What America has down to the Islamic world is way more devastating than what China has allegedly been doing. I am Islamic myself, mind you.
Nope it's very true, I have Uighar friends in real life that have had their relatives taken away.

Mogs the average rice hard.

View attachment 304320

7 psl in Gookland.
lmao, that's why they are throwing them in concentration camps, they will breed out the Han Chinese people. The Chinese has millions of more men because of sex selective abortions, thus need to remove the Uighur males in order for the excess Chinese men and do rape/breed the Uighur women.

With modern technology we can easily get them but nobody is giving us anything other than mere stories
Might be because the goverment controls everything, including information that goes in or out. :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

So much for

View attachment 304312

Jews only seem to care when they have Skin in the game. When its them or someone they brainwash and control I:E Blacks, Latinos and women.

When it's their communist Chinese business partners swinging the hammer they suppress and hide the information.
View attachment 304314
Look at all these ricecels, Most of these men are dead or living a terrible existence even worse than ours

What the fuck do jews have to do with this you mentally ill retard? Just shut up and go back to pol.

So much for

View attachment 304312

View attachment 304314
Pretty brutal.

Also heard that their women are forced to marry chinese men to deal with their incel problem.

I don't like CCP tbh. (Just kidding CCP, I like you. My last resort could be you or SEAmaxxing..)

Might be because the goverment controls everything, including information that goes in or out. :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
Because satellite imagery isn't a thing?
Nope it's very true, I have Uighar friends in real life that have had their relatives taken away.
Yeah, no. In Pakistan they accuse the army of abducting people but said abducted people end up in pieces after they bomb themselves and kill innocent people. Jfl.

Because satellite imagery isn't a thing?

Yeah, no. In Pakistan they accuse the army of abducting people but said abducted people end up in pieces after they bomb themselves and kill innocent people. Jfl.
Nope, it's true bro, I know people in real life effected by this.

Nope, it's true bro, I know people in real life effected by this.
I am not gonna take your word for it, sorry bro. I need hard proof, not potential propaganda pieces.
"Data leak" =/= actual proof. Could be a CIA tactic to brainwash people about it. Anyone can compile something like that. Don't bother trying to convince me without actual photos with people in them.

I am not gonna take your word for it, sorry bro. I need hard proof, not potential propaganda pieces.

"Data leak" =/= actual proof. Could be a CIA tactic to brainwash people about it. Anyone can compile something like that. Don't bother trying to convince me without actual photos with people in them.
Do you have evidence that the CIA is trying to brainwash people? If not, then all you are doing is blowing hot air and posting rubbish.

Do you have evidence that the CIA is trying to brainwash people? If not, then all you are doing is blowing hot air and posting rubbish.
Ok little shill. Is water wet?

Ok little shill. Is water wet?
Im not a shill, i hate both but at least the US admits it fucks up every now and then, far from an angel but it's better then nothing. China on the other hand? Heh no, keep in mind that the reason the coof has spread so much is because the incompetent fucks let it run loose all over the country whilst claiming everything is ok.
Anyways where is your evidence?

Im not a shill, i hate both but at least the US admits it fucks up every now and then, far from an angel but it's better then nothing. China on the other hand? Heh no, keep in mind that the reason the coof has spread so much is because the incompetent fucks let it run loose all over the country whilst claiming everything is ok.
Anyways where is your evidence?
It is basic knowledge my guy. I do not need to explain to you how 1 + 1 = 2 because you expect a degree of intelligence from somebody you are conversating with. There are multiple things you can use to support my claim, all you gotta do is look for it.
Bro, I'm not an expert on the subject lol. But here's a video of a Chinese ambassador being confronted of Uighurs being transported from one camp to another.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwBaL-5o1oc

>The Guardian

The same journalists that memed about WMDs in Iraq like every other western and eastern media outlet. JFL.

It is basic knowledge my guy. I do not need to explain to you how 1 + 1 = 2 because you expect a degree of intelligence from somebody you are conversating with. There are multiple things you can use to support my claim, all you gotta do is look for it.
What is basic knowledge? Also this isn't how it works, i present a claim and evidence to go along with it. Now if you don't like the evidence, you say: "That's false, here is why" and present some counter arguments and counter evidence. If you cannot do that, then you are just blowing hot air, handwaving away my argument and posting rubbish. You are basically doing the same thing the chinese guy is doing in the video, not a good decision.

What is basic knowledge? Also this isn't how it works, i present a claim and evidence to go along with it. Now if you don't like the evidence, you say: "That's false, here is why" and present some counter arguments and counter evidence. If you cannot do that, then you are just blowing hot air, handwaving away my argument and posting rubbish. You are basically doing the same thing the chinese guy is doing in the video, not a good decision.
That is not how it works for you, but it works for me. I told you, if you look for it, you can find the answers and thus the proof. But since you are unwilling to do your own research into it, why would I waste my time? Do it. Open your mind, don't be such a sheep.

That is not how it works for you, but it works for me.
Unfortunately, just because it works for you, doesn't make it true. And i have done a good bit of research into it, it's why im speaking on the matter in the first place, if i didn't i would keep my mouth shut.

Unfortunately, just because it works for you, doesn't make it true. And i have done a good bit of research into it, it's why im speaking on the matter in the first place, if i didn't i would keep my mouth shut.
Well then you have not done proper research, sloppy research is obviously not the way to go. And just because you mandate a certain way of doing things does not mean everyone else should. Even if the majority does it. Majority of people are Christians, should I now convert to Christianity? You understand how that logic makes no sense, right?

Even if the majority does it. Majority of people are Christians, should I now convert to Christianity?
I like how you think i only care because the normies finally picked up on this lmao, that's really sad man. The fact that you don't even make an attempt to show care that your bros in religion are being told that the CCP is the greatest, not God(look it up) is outright disturbing. At least donate some bitcoin to TIP if you nothing else :feelsbadman:

I like how you think i only care because the normies finally picked up on this lmao, that's really sad man. The fact that you don't even make an attempt to show care that your bros in religion are being told that the CCP is the greatest, not God(look it up) is outright disturbing. At least donate some bitcoin to TIP if you nothing else :feelsbadman:
Trying to be sarcastic is a low T trait. Thought you were better than this, but I should have known better, Islamicucks have a tendency to disappoint me.

So much for

View attachment 304312

View attachment 304314
Most of that Uyghur shit is fake news.

Trying to be sarcastic is a low T trait. Thought you were better than this, but I should have known better, Islamicucks have a tendency to disappoint me.
Nobody is being sarcastic. But i do know i shouldn't bother with you now, i just hope Pakis (at least the ones like you) don't end up crying when this happens to you, and it will happen eventually.
Most of that Uyghur shit is fake news.

D

Last edited:
Nobody is being sarcastic. But i do know i shouldn't bother with you now, i just hope Pakis (at least the ones like you) don't end up crying when this happens to you, and it will happen eventually.

View attachment 304412
Keep crying, Serb. Won't happen to us, now go believe more propaganda.

citation needed

Didn't China used to test nuclear weapons on Ugyhur land also?

China is solving their incel problem by forcing Uyghur foids to marry chinkcels. Based as fuck ngltbh.
Sounds like a plan & you get that bollocks ideology out of the way so it don't bite your ass down the line.

Chad Ruskies / Turkoids can death march minorities under the scorching sun or freezing cold and get praised while ricecels get harshly attacked for locking up terrorists

China is based still don't really like how they treat fellow ricecels

government mandated uiyghur gf