Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Apparently China has placed 1.8 million "Ugyhur" muslims into forced labour/Concentration Camps

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Nobody actually gives a shit about those Muslims. Its all just Geopolitics to fuck over China.

If the west cared about Muslims or Arabs or whatever, why do they keep killing them in the middle east? Why do they let Israel fuck over Palestinians?

For some reason whenever Israel is involved, the west agrees to them

Last edited:
israel is also not acknowledging the murder of the armenians of 1915 as a genocide, just as a "crisis"
The kikes want that century to only be remembered for their supposed genocide. Also who guys a fuck what china does with their minorities, its none of our business no matter how much i hate chinks i must respect how they repress minorities

The kikes want that century to only be remembered for their supposed genocide. Also who guys a fuck what china does with their minorities, its none of our business no matter how much i hate chinks i must respect how they repress minorities
Just remember that 11 million people died in the Holocaust. However everyone only mentions 6 million because only Jews count. Imagine being that 5 million who are literally ignored.

Just remember that 11 million people died in the Holocaust. However everyone only mentions 6 million because only Jews count. Imagine being that 5 million who are literally ignored.
Youre a retard if you believe the six million figure

There was no Holocaust.

Every government, no matter who controls it, is an instrument of oppression.

The freedom of all is essential to my freedom.

This is what leftists want

Chinks are subhuman trash, absolutely nothing can stop Islam. JIHAD FISABILILLAH.

They should imprison chads and simps next