Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Apparently the COVID Vaccine is actually meant to kill us all as it can even spread to non vaxx’d people.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
What do you guys think of this? I was on this site and it basically said that the vaccine is made to kill people off and that it is a bio engineered weapon as it can even be spread to people who aren’t getting the vaccine.

I got the vaccine and am fine tbh

bros, I can't even LDAR without the jews trying to genocide me.

How I took the vaccine
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Foesxj52wqev61.jpg&hash=2d729b9d14863f350a0052b5009b597c

Well, if you were too scared to rope, this might do the job for you.

How the fuck does a vaccine "spread"?

The effect of people taking vaccines isn't limited to them.
If enough people are vaccinated then the type of virus that becomes most common will change and that will still affect people who aren't vaccinated.
@Angry_runt @Arch Anemone

The effect of people taking vaccines isn't limited to them.
If enough people are vaccinated then the type of virus that becomes most common will change and that will still affect people who aren't vaccinated.
@Angry_runt @Arch Anemone
Vaccines have been used for 200 years and they are safer than any medication including aspirin. How many times do you have to look under your bed to accept that there's no monster?

Try asking the anti-vax people to use their hyper Karen-logic to explain why people who get the vaccine aren't dying.

Vaccines have been used for 200 years and they are safer than any medication including aspirin. How many times do you have to look under your bed to accept that there's no monster?
Science :soy::soy::soy: cuck signing in
Try asking the anti-vax people to use their hyper Karen-logic to explain why people who get the vaccine aren't dying
Many actually died. I won't take the kikecine. Gtfo. My grandma was at risk of dying after the vaccine. If i have to die i will do It myself not because i trusted the msm like a good zienccee cuck
What do you guys think of this? I was on this site and it basically said that the vaccine is made to kill people off and that it is a bio engineered weapon as it can even be spread to people who aren’t getting the vaccine.

Normies will be exterminated kek

Last edited:
I got the first part of the vax

Anti vaxers are honestly worse than flat earthers.

Hopefully its true

Do you even know that there are critical differences between covid vaxx and older vaccines? like gene editing? and that Pfizer vicepresident did recommend people to don't vaccine themselves because there was no neutral control on what vaccine you are recieving. After that he was fired and also said that goverments are intentionally trying to kill people.

massive cope I wish it was this way tho.
ye this all vaccine conspiracies are cope in the end.
Do you even know that there are critical differences between covid vaxx and older vaccines? like gene editing? and that Pfizer vicepresident did recommend people to don't vaccine themselves because there was no neutral control on what vaccine you are recieving. After that he was fired and also said that goverments are intentionally trying to kill people.
cope poor shitskin countries wouldn't be begging whitoid countries for vaccines if it would kill em

Last edited:
They definitely haven't done enough testing of these vaccines, though I don't think it's to the extent of what some of the batshit crazy anti-vaxxers are spouting there are definitely real risks to them. I would rather wait until I know for sure they are safe before I use one.

They're probably all fine. I wouldn't trust antivaxx alarmist bullshit because over the years they've been wrong 100% of the time so far and vaccines have been safe and effective. Seeing how I'm not an epidemiologist or virologist or anything like that, I can only go by track record and vaccines have a stellar track record.

They definitely haven't done enough testing of these vaccines, though I don't think it's to the extent of what some of the batshit crazy anti-vaxxers are spouting there are definitely real risks to them. I would rather wait until I know for sure they are safe before I use one.
They had to make the choice between shorter testing and letting a bunch of people die as the pandemic rages on. But if you ask antivaxxers no amount of testing would satisfy them, and they have concerns over vaccines that have been used for decades.

Imagine getting vaxxed so you can wagecuck jfl

If you voluntarily got the vaccine and weren’t forced by your parents to do so you’re basically a dumb fuck and need to look into the closest mirror and just admit this to yourself so you will quit trying to justify your stupidity to others.

You rolled up your sleeve willingly and allowed some kike or shabbos goyim to inject you with a toxic substance.

You have to live with that knowledge and remember just because you may feel good now it’s most likely 5 or 10 years down the line that will truly tell the tale if the jab didn’t have any lasting negative impact on your health.

So far it’s killed some people, given others permanent shaking, given others Bell’s Palsy and most recently it’s even reported to cause heart inflammation in previously healthy young men.

So gloat all you want about your little government Jew shot but recognize all that it makes you in the end is a vaxxhole.

I'm proudly vaccinated. Now girls will know they won't catch covid from me and maybe they'll be interested?

If you voluntarily got the vaccine and weren’t forced by your parents to do so you’re basically a dumb fuck and need to look into the closest mirror and just admit this to yourself so you will quit trying to justify your stupidity to others.

You rolled up your sleeve willingly and allowed some kike or shabbos goyim to inject you with a toxic substance.

You have to live with that knowledge and remember just because you may feel good now it’s most likely 5 or 10 years down the line that will truly tell the tale if the jab didn’t have any lasting negative impact on your health.

So far it’s killed some people, given others permanent shaking, given others Bell’s Palsy and most recently it’s even reported to cause heart inflammation in previously healthy young men.

So gloat all you want about your little government Jew shot but recognize all that it makes you in the end is a vaxxhole.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I'm proudly vaccinated. Now girls will know they won't catch covid from me and maybe they'll be interested?
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back